Author Thread: is this site worth while?
Trailer50

View Profile
History
is this site worth while?
Posted : 29 Oct, 2021 02:28 PM

no hits, nothing for over 1 month

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Oct, 2021 06:28 PM

Unfortunately that’s the way it goes with online dating, you’ll have seasons of multiple contacts and seasons of none. I think the fact that this is a free site makes it worth while for me…:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2021 05:34 AM

There are hundreds of women and men in this site.

Some never get any messages.

It's all in how you interact on the Internet.

Some sites work better for matching couples, you have to search them out.

Best wishes

Raffie

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Nov, 2021 10:08 PM

Not really, most online dating sites are dead and over run with scammers.

In the next 20+ years there should be a new dating thing that will work for the 1st year, then back to what we see today.

FaithfulPilgrim

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2021 06:36 PM

I heard someone say that Eharmony is good and maybe better because most people there are seriously interested in getting married - maybe because you pay a little more for it and also I think they try to narrow down matches based on answers you give to a number of questions and also salary, education, etc. It's more expensive if you pay the full price but they send out 60% discounts regularly so wait for that if anyone does sign up. You can't really see pictures there unless you pay and there may be limits to communication also on the site. The advantage to this site is that its free to see pictures and communicate but there may be a lot more casual daters instead of those really interested in getting married. Nevertheless like with all relationships got to be careful and take time to get to know each other if you do find someone here or anywhere for that matter. I pray that God directs your step to that right perfect match for you.

Gadsden

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Nov, 2021 03:53 PM

This site, being free, has a lot of scammers. This is just a fact. One needs to be able to have discernment.

Beyond that, I can only speak to my experiences & they have been mostly great.

I have met a number of wonderful women on this site. Though none of them turned out to be the "one" I value every real connection I've had here & still talk to some of my connections as time permits. Some were states or countries away. A few in my own town.

I would say - not to put your trust in this site to find "the one"... put that trust in God. This site may be His vehicle for you, it may not. Maybe you are here to broaden your circle or your sphere of influence. Reach out to someone that may not ever get a connection & offer to pray with them or just be an ear for them. Sometimes it's easier for someone to spill it all to a stranger they will most likely never meet that it is to even their pastor.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Nov, 2021 06:15 PM

Trailer, you’re still a very attractive lady. In addition to that, your profile looks good.

I agree with the guy suggesting other sites in addition to this one.

Hope you find your match, not good to be lonely

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Nov, 2021 06:18 PM

Trailer, you’re still a very attractive lady. In addition to that, your profile looks good.

I agree with the guy suggesting other sites in addition to this one.

Hope you find your match, not good to be lonely

Marzipan1981^

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2022 11:10 PM

One thing I might consider is changing your profile picture to only have YOU in it. Perhaps have a trusted friend give your profile a "once over" to see if it is a good representation of you.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2022 12:23 PM

Men in here definitely look at photos!

I had to delete many viewers over and over.

However, I got many messages too! And made a few friends I chat with .

I had to take nay photo down ! I'm not looking here for a mate.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Feb, 2022 12:25 PM

" I had to take my photo down !"

:-)