Author Thread: I’m having second thoughts about staying on this site
Admin

I’m having second thoughts about staying on this site
Posted : 6 Mar, 2022 06:39 AM

I wanted to stay so that I may be able to share my faith, hoping that someone will see and be touched by the Lord. But there’s a lot of people here that have such strange beliefs that I don’t believe they’ll ever come to know the truth. A lot of you know who you are. And well I’m just glad I don’t have those strange beliefs. I believe in praying, talking to God and I believe He will talk back. I believe in going to church and having fellowship. I also believe there’s a Heaven to gain and a Hell to shun. I believe in repenting of sins and most of all I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and I know He died on the cross for my sins and I know He will come back again to call the church home. God bless you all. Hope you have a blessed. And if you’re unsaved and looking for a savior don’t hesitate to call upon the Lord.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2022 02:25 PM

Everything you wrote sounds good except the part about “God talking back”.

Are you saying God talks to you the same way He spoke to Moses?

thatuma

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2022 07:23 PM

Well if you ask me, I also have my secound thoughts about some of the people that are on here. Generally I think Christianity is a personal expirience. What determins how far one goes and thier interactions with the holy spirit is based on how much they read the bible and how much they pray. Most christians are casual with thier walk with God

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2022 11:40 AM

Great post 'thatuma' and 'Morgan643DS' (even though once again Morgan you have left this site, deleted your profile name! But will you be back again Morgan as long as tinydavid is here? ) about those 'having second thoughts about staying on this site' and BEHOLD the biggest problem on this forum of running people off is tinydavid that posted above READING INTO WHAT Morgan posted! This is the PERFECT example of the trouble maker like tinydavid is in his immaturity, thus his name TINY as a lad he is!

Did Morgan say ANYTHING of 'talking' to Father YHWH the 'same way' Father YHWH 'spoke to Moses'? OF COURSE NOT, but that did not stop tiny-immature-lad-david from accusing him of doing so and running off Morgan yet again! Right readers?

SOOOOOOOO here we have a PERFECT example of why people are 'having second thoughts about staying on this site' because of this TROLL tinydavid!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Apr, 2022 04:00 PM

The TeddyHug has a post history that can be seen and read by anyone wanting to be objective and responsible as a diligent fact-checker.

TeddyHug is a false teacher who CANNOT defend his many false teachings when challenged by others (and me). Since Teddy can’t defend his many false teachings he instead has attacked many others. Anyone can see this by scowling through his posts. As you will see, TeddyHug routinely attacks, falsely accuses and is very abusive with those who disagree with his many false teachings. Teddy often calls people “cultish”, “liars”, “stupid”, “idiots” and worse.

As for Morgan, he said nothing about leaving this site because of me. Once again, all of that is TeddyBug Talk.

The fact is, I’ve agreed with Morgan more than I’ve disagreed. This also can be fact-checked by scrolling through Morgan’s posts and responses to him.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2022 12:42 AM

I’m always intrigued by those who have numerous reasons for being on this site none of which include dating…:-)

Lizpetals^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 May, 2022 08:15 PM

I am technically new on this site, and dont know how this forum works.

Through the Bible we read about a God that speaks to His people, and some times those who are not also, the Almighty God is a living God and of course He talks, thats the main difference between idols and the only God. In fact He talks all the time on different ways, even audibly. Besides Moses wasnt the only one that spoke with God. If you argue talking face to face, there are other examples in the Bible, a perfect example is those whom talked and were with Jesus! What a wonderful experience! bettter than Moses, the Creator the whole universe living among them Now we have the Holy Spirit living inside us, and as Jesus said, it is much better.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 08:02 PM

Welcome Lizpetals - you will find most who agree with you, many who don't, and some such as Teddy who appear constantly to bully someone or try to make them appear idiotic. Do not let that stop you from read, posting, considering different thoughts. again WeLcOmE !

Beth0128^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2022 06:39 PM

Great point ! I totaly agree with you.