Author Thread: Etiquette after sending a "wink"
yesthisisluke

View Profile
History
Etiquette after sending a "wink"
Posted : 16 Mar, 2022 01:41 AM

Howdy! This feels like a stupid question but I'm genuinely stumped; What's the etiquette after sending a wink and it says "received"? Do I message them or do I wait it out and wait for a response?

Cheers :)

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2022 11:36 AM

I rarely send winks and to be quite honest I doubt most women respond to them anyway. I think you would be better off sending a message and skip the winks.

yesthisisluke

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2022 09:40 PM

Easy as, thanks mate!

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2022 07:54 AM

I agree with the other responder. Winks could mean anything, so women prefer men to write words and message them if they want contact.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2022 03:10 PM

I LOVE the kitty‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

I have one like her

AngelsandAirwaves^

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Mar, 2022 08:32 PM

I feel like if you're interested in someone and you really want to talk to them further, a wink and a follow up message is great. Honestly though, I would rather a message.

lobito

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 09:30 AM

Well, for me sending a wink means that I am interested in her but only if she returns a wink or sends a "hello" I am allowed to message her.

Other behaviour would be unpolite in my opinion.

Sending directly a message is okay too but if I send a wink first that is not answerd I am blocking myself.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Dec, 2022 05:51 AM

It’s down to interpretation because I view a wink as lazy/no effort and tend to ignore them. However if the person’s profile really grabbed me then I would return the wink leaving the ball in his court…:-)