Author Thread: Be careful good Christians!
Henry2019^

View Profile
History
Be careful good Christians!
Posted : 21 May, 2022 08:50 AM

Just thought about sharing these points briefly, I hope I can help you be careful.

- Never ever, ever, put emotions or feelings online, never. If you do, and you find out the person is scammer, you can be seriously hurt

- The only way to confirm 100% a person is legit, is by a video call. Remember: video calls can also be pre-recorded; you must request the person to talk in the vcall to get evidence he/she reacts to your sentences accordingly. An IG- or FB-account is no proof the person is legit. Not even if there are plenty of pictures of this person

- Remember: this site is full crammed of fake scammer profiles - but as many here say, so it is on all sites, that do not take our (users) safety and respect our feelings and the trust we need seriously. This is not CDFF fault, actually this site is the best free site out there (I have used them all) because here is at least monitoring which other sites don't have (only reports). Hope to see though that CDFF would be the first to have built-in video call possibility in the future - and finally break this horrific experience with scammers. So it is not true what CDFF writes, that you should not take the discussion outside, because outside is the only way to make the video call to ensure legitibility and we need to do it anyway sooner or later to proceed with the relationship. I think CDFF should rewrite and rethink these facts.

- Russian users: beware. I just encountered one, who openly supports the bloodshed in Ukraine, so please be aware of the fact that although this is a Christian site, here are non- or anti-Christians as well. In these days it becomes more and more obvious who really are aware of what Christ teached us, and the truth is, not many are. Leaders opt for weapons, Christ opted for non-violence and the message of love, at all times.

7+ years of dating site experience

Stay safe!

AngelsandAirwaves^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2022 04:12 PM

Henry, I must say that this is good solid information. Unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers and fake people using this site. I am not sure if it is what you men are encountering with the ladies on here, but I have seen numerous accounts deleted just a few days after I talked to a guy or it was said the user was banned or their account is no longer active.

In many cases, they've asked to exchange numbers or WhatsApp information or asked for a Facebook only after a few messages and I am starting to learn the pattern. It's really difficult because I've seen some users have what appear to be legitimate accounts, and pictures of someone (maybe stolen from FB or Instagram) I am not sure, but they seem legitimate but the behavior seems off. Like it's rehearsed or just robotic or limited. (Hard to explain sorry lol)

It's sad because it's getting more packed full of scammers as you say. I guess people just have to take caution as you do with any site of course. But especially these...just be careful yall..

Henry2019^

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jun, 2022 12:28 PM

Yeah you're right.

Well, some points still I can share with you.

You are right in principle about the hasted FB-request but here I need to point out the following:

As I wrote, CDFF says stay on this platform. Well, then you are in trouble. Especially if you put feelings in talks, because you will NEVER know, that a person is legit, before you move your discussion outside of CDFF and do the legit methods I recommended, right.

So the 100% secure way is to accept that video call BUT remember that the user may be using a pre-recorded video material running, so you need to ensure it's realtime by asking questions, you need to get proper response.

Another way is mimic pictures. Works this way if anyone does not know: you send a pose pic where you show for example three fingers and your face must be in the pic too. Then the user must send you exactly the same. Remember how easy it is to Photoshop/digitally modify pics nowadays. So you need to do this at least two times. For example: three fingers, show a ball with fingers. Then, after your turn, you need to swap/turn around so the other person can ask you to do what the other person shows.

You are following right?

So this method is also 100% full proof, IF you do more than one pose, and get exact correct response.

Yeah this site is full crammed of weirdos, I know.

I just cleared my contact list there was hundreds of ghosts (no pic/user disappeared) and e-mail scammers (ask for e-mail) or Whatsapp scammers - these are the worst and appearing the most: I never ever accept a person with that silly Whatsapp, no one should share personal phone numbers.

Be well & may God protect everyone

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Sep, 2022 10:41 AM

Well, there are many, many women - some were extremely smart and successful in their work life -, who ended up being scammed. They had even met those men, some even had sexual relations... and the man still proved to be a scammer & a liar.

So, just because the person wants to video chat, doesn't mean they are honest... we need the Lord for discernment.

I would not want to video chat anyone I have not known for some time, actually I would much prefer meeting them in real life after some communication is already established,.

Emotions are a healthy part of forming a friendship... we need God for wisdom, but also protection. Trying to meet someone with no feelings whatsoever - my goodness, that would be really stale and sad... why meet them at all, if there is no excitement and affection? We do need that, but within proper limits.. and absolutely no sexual content, that can mess one up really well..

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Sep, 2022 06:39 AM

You’re absolutely right!! Non-Christians join sites, services and churches.

Some might even think or believe they truly are Christians. They hang out with other Christians. They read their Bibles, share the gospel, appear to praise Jesus and they’re “nice, well groomed folk who even dress right.

Some appear as though they are “on fire” for the things of God but later down the line, they fizzle out, reject Jesus and go their own way—-or become dead beat pew sitters.

Others, not so lively. They’re like the year after year pew sitter “Christian”. No talk about Jesus, little or no Bible study, no praise for Jesus and nothing to offer—just nice o’dead beats.

So how you know a true Christian when you meet one?

You don’t‼️‼️ If you’re familiar with Jesus’ teaching about the “wheat and the tares”, then you know what I’m saying.

All you can do is search HARD for God, beg God for true wisdom, be obedient to God’s truth, and and PRAY fervently for spiritual discernment with PERSEVERANCE ‼️

Jeremiah 29:13 NCV

You will search for me. And when you search for me with >>>all your heart<<<<, you will find me!

Not JUST a causal search but a search with “all your heart” All your heart, means exactly that—ALL your heart

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Sep, 2022 03:47 PM

But you can deduce someone’s status as a Christian.

You can do this by observing a person’s deeds (or fruit).

For example: Jesus says you can tell a false prophet this way.

Matthew 7:15Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20So then, by their fruit you will recognize them.

21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’

23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Sep, 2022 04:12 PM

2 Corinthians 11:13For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an ANGEL OF LIGHT. 15It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as SERVANTS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Just a few Fruits of a true believer.

Undying and fervent love for God. (Do they prove their love by obedience?)

Perseverance through trials (do they angrily accuse God when faced with trials)

Love for other true Christians (do they care about members of the body of Christ and can they forgive offenses?)

Do they have self-control? (Can they wait til marriage for intimacy)

Do they love their parents? (If love for parents has grown cold, so will love for you)

If they are divorced, you need to know why. (if their love has grown cold in a former relationship and they simply wanted out, beware, you may be next)—true love doesn’t grow cold.

Just a few examples, there are more.

No one is perfect and people often fail and commit sin but overall, what is the apparent direction the person is heading—hopefully toward increasing Godliness

For example, when the person sins—are they broken or do they make excuses? Do they confess sins to God or do they overlook their sin as a harmless mistake?