Author Thread: What's wrong with American Women?
Dawson2u

View Profile
History
What's wrong with American Women?
Posted : 9 Dec, 2022 11:17 PM

Asian countries love a white older foreigner man who is financially stable kind good heart good intentions. And will take the time to get to know you for marriage.

Asian women are feminine always good heart smiling up beat rarely judge. Love affection and intimacy.

Asian women want to care their man in all ways. And Asian women want a better less hard way of life. Asian women work hard and are dedicated to their man and family.

Asian women believe older man is wiser mature dedicated kind not abusive is affectionate . And they are correct.

What's wrong with American women? Propaganda messages from the left progressive non Christian who dont understand the life long benefits of marrying and marrying a Christian man.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Dec, 2022 12:12 AM

You’re right when you say: “Propaganda messages from the left progressive non Christian who dont understand the life long benefits of marrying and marrying a Christian man”. (Assuming of course the “Christian” man is genuinely Christian).

Truly, if the left progressive establishment isn’t out right satanic it most certain barrows from his godless strategies.

But would it be more accurate to say that “some” American women are like those you’ve alluded to? And that “some” Asian women do not always honor a man.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Dec, 2022 02:36 PM

" Some"

Would be more appropriate!

You must be meeting incompatible American women.

That's not uncommon .

Bar17235^

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Dec, 2022 03:26 PM

what is wrong with American women for the most part is the sexual revolution from the 60's and 70's, and due to this women in this country got the idea that they did not have to follow God's word and instead wanted to be equal instead of a different part of the total relationship. God intended man and woman to be different from each other, with different things they each bring to the table, in a manner of speaking. Women in America have forgotten that God wants them to follow their man of God, not to hider that man. in turn, many men in America don't follow the word of God as they should, they have taken advantage of women that at one time were submissive as God commands, and because women have been taken advantage of, it is hard for a woman to trust and submit to the word of God and be the mans help-mate.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Feb, 2023 09:06 PM

I would suggest that since you seem to think Asian women are more interesting and cater to men, that you pursue trying to meet an Asian woman. She can serve you and you can pay all the bills. There are many American women who take good care of their husband, it all depends on the individual.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2023 01:38 PM

Our experiences with Asian women are different. You are here such a big advocate of Asian women. Why then not marry one? Or are you still hoping to find an ideal American woman? You seem to be promoting Asian women while speaking less well of American women. To me, they are all the same.

A wife of noble character WHO CAN FIND? (Proverbs 31:10)

While I was looking and still not finding (Ecclesiastes 7:28)

As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one; (Romans 3:10)

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2023 02:53 PM

I hear you about American women. In my experience most women here under 40ish tend to be very self centered, toxic and only caring for yourself. But why the asian fetish? have you actually been around them? I ask this because there's a lot of bad asians that well be sweet and kind just to get what they want Just because they're sweet about it doesn't make them any better of a person.