Author Thread: looking for an oldfashoned Christian
anond3rp

View Profile
History
looking for an oldfashoned Christian
Posted : 25 Mar, 2023 12:22 PM

i have not had much success in finding a wife.

at 45 an never married i would say i am an expert at the topic.

if i am going to churches & websites & local groups but not making any connections i am obviously missing a crucial point of interest.

what can the ladies tell me for advice so i can find a person to make a home with before i die lonely from grief?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Apr, 2023 03:00 AM

@ anod, thank you for responding.

Just a side note, I love dogs too. They’re the best company especially out in wooded timberland area that I live on.

I wanted to mention prophet because many people these days are being lead by false prophets. That’s a huge mistake.

False prophets always like to make false promises and false predictions to impress their followers but their prophecies and promises never come to pass, that’s how you know they are false prophets.

False prophets also work false miracles.

You mentioned a prophet in your profile but the one you like is false. I don’t want to offend you just wanna give you heads up on him

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2023 02:51 AM

The thing that stands out to me is that for profession you’ve posted “other” which some may think is code for unemployed…:-)

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2023 01:52 AM

I think online is one good format or way to meet someone but you will probably find someone better in person in my honest opinion. Too many weirdos online. I've met men so far and they have all been strange in my opinion, including one who suddenly ghosted me after 1 year of talking and meeting up, plus dumb hookup seekers, etc. Maybe join a group or hobby you enjoy and see if you can meet someone that way. Good luck!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2023 02:40 PM

websterelm

Good response!

Probably coming from an experienced man .

Some people are so naive these days.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jun, 2023 08:41 PM

@anond3rp wemon today have extremely unrealistic expectations of men, they expect us to give them everything they could ever want served up on a silver platter. all the meanwhile they don't care about you and expect to give nothing in return for what you give them. wose of all they will lie, cheat and steal along they way. You best bet is to settle with someone or anyone for that matter that's willing to give you a chance that doesn't have a personality made of pure ascid. but also expect to be hurt by them later. even so call christian wemon are like this. sadly I and any man who points out how toxic most wemon are are labeled evil... maybe just maybe wemon should idk 🤷‍♂️ relize that men are suffering from their behavior and try to work together??? nope they'll just get mad at us for stating the facts. best of luck to you anond3rp.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2023 12:13 PM

Many Men have unrealistic expectations, especially on a free date site .

Where most anyone can join up . No match real making

for serious relationship.

Use other venues like in person meeting.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2023 09:10 AM

I hate to say this but finding an "oldfashioned Christian" woman or any good women who are marriage material in this day and age is extremely difficult.

From the time they are little girls. Satan through the use feminism, TV, radio, music, and social media have convinced most women they don't need men and that their education, careers, and having unlimited fun are the most important things in life.

About the time women hit 30, their biological clock starts to catch up to them and they start thinking about finding a guy, getting married and having kids.

Unfortunately by that time all the partying and influence from feminism for them to focus on self gratification. Their standards for the type of man they want has become so unrealistic that 80% of men don't have a chance.

Many of these women want a man that meets the 666 standard. Over 6' tall, has a 6 pack and makes 6 figures. Of course most women aren't as unrealistic as that, but still over all have have unrealistic standards.

My brother you are looking for a needle in a haystack and even if you do find someone and get married the chances of staying married 50/50 as it is usually very profitable for women to divorce especially when children are involved.

Most men see marriage as a permanent covenant with God and most women don't. Sadly the laws are stacked heavily against men and divorce often times destroys the lives of men. And don't think that marrying a Christian women makes you exempt because Christian women divorce at the same rate or more than they do in the secular world.

Even though things look pretty bleak I understand the need for the love of a woman. First impression with a woman will make or break your chances of even getting a first date.

Despite what most women claim. How you look is critical. So make sure you are in very good physical shape by working out and building muscle along with a good hair style or if balding then keep what's left shaved off.

Women are very fashion conscious so wear nice name brand cloths and shoes. They also look at what you drive so a nice ride is also important.

I can't help you with this, but what you say and how you say it when you first meet woman is the most critical moment. She will make a split second decision based on your first words whether she will even consider a date with you.

I remember a study I recently read that said something to the effect that on average women have a list of 300 things they look for in a man and men have an average of 4.

I suggest you go on U tube and other places online and look at examples of how men approach women. But don't take advice from any women. You would think they would be experts, but women most of the time don't know what they want from one moment to the next.

And one last thing. Women aren't attracted to simp type man. They want a masculine man that knows what he wants. If you are to nice and simpy you will probably be put in the friend zone.

If you do get a date don't ask her what she wants to do. You be the one to plan the date. Most women don't want to go to burgerking so don't do something like that.

Don't assume you will automatically get a second date. You will be closely scrutinized by her and it will only take one little thing she finds icky about you and you will be put out to pasture.

The most successful men at dating are the ones who know how to manipulate women's emotions. Women aren't as interested in who you are as much as they are interested in how you make them feel. So knowing as much as you can about the psychology of women and learning how to put it to good use can make all the difference.

Page : 1 2