Author Thread: Praise report updates
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 10:22 AM

I have got some praise reports for you all:

1. I went down in my weight this morning from 212.4 pounds to 209.8 pounds. Praise the lord for that, may the weight loss continue.

2. The lord helped me to stay out of the cares and sinful conflicts of my landlord and roommates this morning. What happened was absolutely hellish between them but jesus gave me the strength to quote some scriptures out loud privately with my bedroom door shut and helped me stay out of it. I've already shared my christian faith with them and they are not interested. All i can do is pray for them because god gave us all free will to choose whether we want a relationship with jesus or not. Praise the lord for this victory.

3. I have stayed pure in my thought life for 8 straight days. Praise the lord for these victories in jesus

name.

continue praying for me and god bless you.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 21 May, 2023 04:58 PM

I would like to share some more praise reports:

1. I went down in my weight from 208.6 pounds to 207.4 pounds, what a bigtime praise report. 2. The LORD has just shown me that i can't be like Him in my own strength and power but His, praise the LORD for this bigtime revelation. 3. I got of plenty of witnessing opportunities on the streets of Fennimore this weekend, praise the LORD. Keep on praying.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 25 May, 2023 03:59 PM

I've got more praise reports:

1. I passed out a couple more Prayz Network Salvation Poem cards to a couple of women on the streets of Fennimore today. Praise the LORD for that. 2. Although i was feeling down the LORD helped me to keep my emotions in check today. Keep praying for me.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 28 May, 2023 11:21 AM

I have plenty more praise reports to report:

1. I went down from 207.4 pounds to 207.2 pounds this week. Praise the LORD for that. 2. The LORD has been helping me to confess and repent of my past wrong choices and the consequences associated with them and helping me to forgive myself and others for what i have done to others and what they have done to me day by day. 3. I got to hand out two Prayz Network Salvation Poem cards to people today and share my testimony with a couple of people briefly, praise the LORD for that. Please continue praying for me. God bless you.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 28 May, 2023 12:42 PM

I've got an another praise report:

1. The LORD led me to put in my profile that i have a disability called asperger's syndrome which is a higher form of autism and have bipolar and that i would want my future wife to have plenty of experience with working with these types of people. What a bigtime praise report, PRAISE THE LORD!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 28 May, 2023 05:08 PM

I would like to post an another praise report: The LORD has led me to change in my profile again that i want me and my future wife to have much experience with ministering to people with and without disabilities and mental illnesses since i have a disability called asperger's syndrome which is a higher form of Autism and have bipolar. What a bigtime praise report, PRAISE THE LORD!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 29 May, 2023 11:36 AM

Here's an another praise report:

The LORD had me change the wording of mental illnesses to mental conditions in my profile so i can attract the right kind of a Christian woman to assist me with my ministry on the streets. Praise the LORD for this change.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 30 May, 2023 10:00 AM

I would like to share an another praise report:

1. The LORD has shown me that He wants to use my Asperger's syndrome and bipolar as a platform to reach others with the gospel with disabilities and mental conditions and that it is God's will for Him to send me a wife to help me out with the women's side of this ministry on the streets who has had the same experience in this ministry. What a bigtime praise report and PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 30 May, 2023 05:15 PM

I have some more praise reports:

1. I got to lead a young man named Isaac from Platteville, WI USA to Christ today and although i'm not able to disciple him because of his cellphone not working i got to refer him to some of the churches in Platteville that are born-again and bible believing, praise the LORD for that and got to share my testimony with many people today and hand out invitations for my church, praise the LORD for that.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 1 Jun, 2023 05:37 PM

I would like to share more praise reports:

1. The LORD has shown me after getting mad at Tina at SOC that i need to keep myself prepared for the people and situations in my day by asking for His wisdom and discernment on how to deal with them through the Spirit of God instead of my flesh. 2. The LORD led me to add more stuff about what i want me and my future wife to expect of each other in my profile. 3. Although i didn't get to do my ministry on the streets today i got a lot done today like my counseling session, time with the LORD, phone calls and chores. God was certainly guiding my steps today, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 3 Jun, 2023 06:19 PM

I would like to give you all more praise reports:

1. I had a busy day and had plenty of witnessing opportunities on the streets today, PRAISE THE LORD.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9