Author Thread: Praise report updates
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 10:22 AM

I have got some praise reports for you all:

1. I went down in my weight this morning from 212.4 pounds to 209.8 pounds. Praise the lord for that, may the weight loss continue.

2. The lord helped me to stay out of the cares and sinful conflicts of my landlord and roommates this morning. What happened was absolutely hellish between them but jesus gave me the strength to quote some scriptures out loud privately with my bedroom door shut and helped me stay out of it. I've already shared my christian faith with them and they are not interested. All i can do is pray for them because god gave us all free will to choose whether we want a relationship with jesus or not. Praise the lord for this victory.

3. I have stayed pure in my thought life for 8 straight days. Praise the lord for these victories in jesus

name.

continue praying for me and god bless you.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 17 Jun, 2023 05:08 PM

I have got more praise reports for you all:

1. I got a lot done today and got to share my testimony, hand out a couple of Prayz Network Salvation Poem Cards and share my faith my someone briefly. Also the LORD is setting me free from looking at inappropriate images of women on the internet and gluttony fast. PRAISE THE LORD for these bigtime praise reports.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 04:53 PM

Although i gained 2 ounces in my weight today, i didn't take out my frustrations on my landlord and roommates today, but i talked with Jesus and my mother about it today, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 20 Jun, 2023 06:02 PM

I would like to give you all more praise reports today:

1. I got to hand out a Prayz Network Salvation poem card to a young lady at Bender's Foods today. 2. The LORD gave me several witnessing opportunities in my conversations with people today. 3. The LORD has also shown me today that i can't change my past and the consequences of my past choices that go with it but rather make right godly choices in the present and future with His help. Praise the LORD that He's using all this to prepare me for my future wife to assist with my ministry from the United States.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 22 Jun, 2023 09:58 AM

I would to give some more praise reports: The LORD used a sermon from Dr. David Jeremiah on PRAYZ NETWORK CHRISTIAN RADIO that talked about going to God with your problems and realizing He's greater than them, praise the LORD that this message encouraged me greatly and continue on doing this.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 22 Jun, 2023 04:51 PM

I would like to give more praise reports to you all:

1. I had many witnessing opportunities on the streets of Fennimore, WI, USA today and got a lot done today too, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 24 Jun, 2023 05:43 PM

Praise the LORD for a busy day today and a witnessing opportunity with one of my roommates named Craig and for the rain we are recieving in the Midwest, Hallelujah.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 25 Jun, 2023 03:41 PM

I have got more praise reports for you all:

1. I went down in my weight from 204.4 pounds to 203.6 pounds. 2. I had a very productive day today. Praise the LORD for these praise reports.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 28 Jun, 2023 06:39 PM

I've got more praise reports for you all:

1. The LORD has shown me that i need to repent daily and let Him heal me of my broken heart and past and be content with my present blessings. I believe that the LORD is preparing me fast for my future wife from the United States to assist me with my ministry and Christian companionship within a Christ-centered marriage. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 06:35 PM

I would like to give you all more praise reports:

1. The LORD has shown me that my future wife needs to be from the United States and not from a foreign country for these reasons: 1a. The cost of moving from a foreign country to the United States is expensive and i don't have the money to bring my future wife from there on account i'm on SSI. 1B. The cost of passports and citizenship papers is expensive to move to the United States and all the complicated work associated with it. 1c. The culture shock. The LORD has also shown me that my future wife needs to be from the United States and was born in the United States so she will automatically be a citizen. PRAISE THE LORD for this bigtime praise report.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 29 Jun, 2023 09:07 PM

You been spending time talking to the overseas green card scammers i see 😂 at least they're willing to talk to others unlike american women

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9