Author Thread: Praise report updates
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 10:22 AM

I have got some praise reports for you all:

1. I went down in my weight this morning from 212.4 pounds to 209.8 pounds. Praise the lord for that, may the weight loss continue.

2. The lord helped me to stay out of the cares and sinful conflicts of my landlord and roommates this morning. What happened was absolutely hellish between them but jesus gave me the strength to quote some scriptures out loud privately with my bedroom door shut and helped me stay out of it. I've already shared my christian faith with them and they are not interested. All i can do is pray for them because god gave us all free will to choose whether we want a relationship with jesus or not. Praise the lord for this victory.

3. I have stayed pure in my thought life for 8 straight days. Praise the lord for these victories in jesus

name.

continue praying for me and god bless you.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 06:45 PM

I praise God for many witnessing opportunities on the streets of Fennimore today. PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 05:37 PM

I have got an another bigtime praise report: There is someone interested in doing my ministry with me. Her screen name is Wolfie2201 from Green Bay, WI, USA and her real name is Amanda and she is 30 years old. Continue praying!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 04:46 PM

I got to share my faith and testimony with many people on the streets of Fennimore today and got to hand out a Prayz Network Salvation Poem Card today, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 05:58 PM

I've got some more Praise Reports for you all: First, the LORD has shut the door on Wolfie2201 because she didn't mention in her profile and messages that she was a born-again, bible-believing, full-gospel, spirit-filled Christian and didn't mention the name of her church in her profile and wasn't Assembly of God or Calvary Chapel. Praise the LORD for His protection for me and her. I believe the LORD has a better selection for me concerning a wife to assist me with my ministry in His timing and will. Second, i had numerous witnessing opportunities on the streets of Fennimore today, PRAISE THE LORD.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 08:29 AM

Praise 🙌

Praise God for Jesus!!

Father, Son and Holy Spirit are three Persons in One God .

It's definitely Bible based!

Thank God for the Holy Spirit leading in ministry .

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 08:18 PM

Thank you for your encouragment, Moonlight7.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 08:46 PM

'and wasn't Assembly of God or Calvary Chapel!

should that really matter??? aren't we all christian after all?

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 14 Jul, 2023 09:08 PM

I would like someone who has the same Christian belief system and ministry passions for a wife in the future through this website so we aren't unequally yoked, thatguy93a. What you believe does matter as a Christian. So i'm not backing down and compromising my standards.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 15 Jul, 2023 08:52 AM

unm ok, but we're all children of christ.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 05:07 PM

Only if we have placed our faith in Jesus Christ personally, thatguy93a. And i have in my profile that both my future wife and i need to be on the same level of spiritual maturity as Christians and have the same ministry passions and denominational affliation in our doctrine and Christian belief systems according to Scripture so we are equally yoked. What you believe does matter, especially nowadays when it comes to our future spouse. There is so much compromise and false doctrine in the church worldwide it's not even funny!!!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9