Author Thread: Praise report updates
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 10:22 AM

I have got some praise reports for you all:

1. I went down in my weight this morning from 212.4 pounds to 209.8 pounds. Praise the lord for that, may the weight loss continue.

2. The lord helped me to stay out of the cares and sinful conflicts of my landlord and roommates this morning. What happened was absolutely hellish between them but jesus gave me the strength to quote some scriptures out loud privately with my bedroom door shut and helped me stay out of it. I've already shared my christian faith with them and they are not interested. All i can do is pray for them because god gave us all free will to choose whether we want a relationship with jesus or not. Praise the lord for this victory.

3. I have stayed pure in my thought life for 8 straight days. Praise the lord for these victories in jesus

name.

continue praying for me and god bless you.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 1 Jul, 2023 04:16 PM

Did i say these women were scammers, thatguy3a? No. I mention all this in my profile.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 2 Jul, 2023 07:23 PM

I have got more praise reports for you all:

1. I went down from 203.6 pounds to 203.0 today. 2. I got to hand out a Prayz Network Salvation Poem Card to a young lady at Bender's Foods today and 3. The LORD has shown me just today that i don't know everything but He does, PRAISE THE LORD THAT HE IS USING THESE THINGS TO PREPARE ME QUICK FOR MY FUTURE WIFE FROM THIS WEBSITE TO ASSIST ME WITH MY MINISTRY AND CHRISTIAN COMPANIONSHIP WITHIN A CHRIST-CENTERED MARRIAGE!!! GOD IS BEING SO GOOD TO ME.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 2 Jul, 2023 09:34 PM

🙄

It certainly is wonderful that women are talking to an incel and I can't get a simple hello back from anyone I talk to.

I'm starting to really hate god for his plans for me.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 2 Jul, 2023 09:37 PM

yeah i read your profile

it's full of incel nonsense and sexual immoral garbage. its no wonder you where praying on foreign woman.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 3 Jul, 2023 05:37 PM

I was just being honest in my profile on what i want in me and my future wife. I am not going to lie.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 3 Jul, 2023 05:42 PM

I would like to give you more praise reports:

1. The LORD gave me more witnessing opportunities at home and work and helped me to stay out of situations at home and work that were none of my business. PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 4 Jul, 2023 05:12 PM

Here's some more praise reports for you all:

1. The LORD has just shown me today that He wants me to be the man is a humble and confident servant leader that He wants me to be privately and publicly with His help. PRAISE THE LORD THAT HE'S PREPARING ME FAST FOR MY FUTURE WIFE FROM THE UNITED STATES TO HELP ME OUT WITH MY MINISTRY AND CHRISTIAN COMPANIONSHIP WITHIN A CHRIST-CENTERED MARRIAGE. GOD IS BEING SO GOOD TO ME.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 5 Jul, 2023 07:21 PM

I would like to give you an another praise report:

1. The LORD has shown me that i can't be a self-centered man because it will destroy my ministry and marriage with my future wife but ask Him to help me be a more Christ-centered and others'-centered man with His help. PRAISE THE LORD THAT HE HAS EXPOSED THIS AND IS PREPARING ME FAST!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 7 Jul, 2023 05:06 PM

I've got an another praise report for you all:

1. The LORD has shown me that i don't need to make myself my own first love but make Jesus my first love. Praise the LORD that He's preparing me fast for my future wife to assist me with my ministry and a Christ-centered marriage. Praise the LORD that He's being so good to me.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 8 Jul, 2023 04:46 PM

I've got an another praise report: I had numerous witnessing opportunities on the streets of Fennimore today and got a lot done at home also. PRAISE THE LORD.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9