Author Thread: Praise report updates
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 10:22 AM

I have got some praise reports for you all:

1. I went down in my weight this morning from 212.4 pounds to 209.8 pounds. Praise the lord for that, may the weight loss continue.

2. The lord helped me to stay out of the cares and sinful conflicts of my landlord and roommates this morning. What happened was absolutely hellish between them but jesus gave me the strength to quote some scriptures out loud privately with my bedroom door shut and helped me stay out of it. I've already shared my christian faith with them and they are not interested. All i can do is pray for them because god gave us all free will to choose whether we want a relationship with jesus or not. Praise the lord for this victory.

3. I have stayed pure in my thought life for 8 straight days. Praise the lord for these victories in jesus

name.

continue praying for me and god bless you.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 1 May, 2023 03:44 PM

I have more praise reports:

1. My workday was very blessed today in my work and evangelism efforts at southwest opportunities center. Praise the lord for that.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 1 May, 2023 03:52 PM

2. The lord helped me to stay out of the cares and conflicts of my landlord and roommates this morning. Praise the lord for this major victory. 3. Also i'm on 9 days of staying pure in my thought life too. To Jesus be the glory for an another major victory. Keep praying for more victories.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 2 May, 2023 05:20 PM

I have more praise reports:

1. I got to share my faith on the streets of fennimore, wi, usa with a young man named isaac who was 18 years old, got to lead him in the salvation poem card prayer to recieve christ as his personal LORD, Savior and Friend and asked for his cellphone number and he said he didn't have it set up yet but would give it to me the next time we see each other and is willing to discipled at subway. I also gave him a book by greg laurie called "The new believers guide to effective christian living" and the name of my church and the frequencies and websites of the prayz network. Praise the Lord and God be the glory!!! Keep on praying.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 3 May, 2023 06:32 PM

Here's some more praise reports:

1. The Lord came through in many various ways today in spite of all the hard things i'm going through. 2. The lord told me that i need to only share with my mother, my christian friends and the prayer lines about what happens here at cdff and no one else. Praise the lord for his protection.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 4 May, 2023 04:44 PM

I praise the lord that even though i didn't get to do my ministry on the streets today, God helped me to get other things done. Praise the LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 5 May, 2023 06:33 PM

I got to lead a young man named tom to jesus at my workplace today. Praise the Lord.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 6 May, 2023 03:32 PM

I got to share my testimony with a couple of people today. Praise the LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 7 May, 2023 11:47 AM

I went down in my weight from 209.8 to 209.6 pounds and got a lot done today and although i had no witnessing opportunities at oakwood nature park today i got to sing to the songs on the prayz network on my phone and enjoy God's creation at oakwood nature park, praise the LORD for his continual blessings in spite of my horrible circumstances.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 8 May, 2023 04:48 PM

I would to praise the LORD for my workday being very blessed for the most part in my work and evangelism except for Mandy who is one of the clients tried to control how i thought but i took a stand for Christ and a couple of the staff stood up for me, praise the LORD. Also i'm gaining ground in staying pure in my thought life, praise the LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 9 May, 2023 04:53 PM

Praise the LORD for a busy day and many witnessing opportunities today on the streets of Fennimore, Wi usa.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9