Author Thread: Praise report updates
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 10:22 AM

I have got some praise reports for you all:

1. I went down in my weight this morning from 212.4 pounds to 209.8 pounds. Praise the lord for that, may the weight loss continue.

2. The lord helped me to stay out of the cares and sinful conflicts of my landlord and roommates this morning. What happened was absolutely hellish between them but jesus gave me the strength to quote some scriptures out loud privately with my bedroom door shut and helped me stay out of it. I've already shared my christian faith with them and they are not interested. All i can do is pray for them because god gave us all free will to choose whether we want a relationship with jesus or not. Praise the lord for this victory.

3. I have stayed pure in my thought life for 8 straight days. Praise the lord for these victories in jesus

name.

continue praying for me and god bless you.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 16 Jul, 2023 05:11 PM

I would like to give you more praise reports:

1. I went down in my weight from 205.2 pounds to 203.6 pounds this week. And i had a productive day today, PRAISE THE LORD.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 17 Jul, 2023 05:40 PM

evangelist

That's great your going down in your weight, since you have a goal in that area.

I think many women would except a nice man even if he was overweight.

But Many Men don't want overweight women! Old or young.

Some out that on their Profile.

When people are too picky they may end up Single til 50+

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 17 Jul, 2023 06:58 PM

Thanks for your encouragment, Moonlight7. I have some more praise reports for you all: 1. The LORD gave me many witnessing opportunities at SOC. 2. The LORD has shown me two major things i can do to overcome in my thought life: A. I need to bind satan, plead the blood of Jesus, loose the Holy Spirit and ask Jesus to give His angels charge over my room and the place i'm living. B. I need to get caught up in my ministries at SOC and on the streets. Praise the LORD for these bigtime praise reports and that He's preparing me fast for my future wife to assist me on the women's side on the streets, GOD IS BEING SO GOOD TO ME.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 01:44 PM

Who God chooses to carry out His plan often seems unlikely.

What's more, God can also overcome all our inadequacies.

Moses wasn't eloquent and God choose him.

Praise God !!!

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 03:05 PM

"When people are too picky they may end up Single til 50+"

not being picky doesn't help. no one younger wants a relationship let alone even friendship. picky or not it really doesn't matter in today's day and age.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 18 Jul, 2023 05:41 PM

I have some more praise reports for you all:

1. I had an abundance of witnessing opportunities on the streets of Fennimore today. 2. What the LORD has shown me in my last praise report is working. PRAISE THE LORD.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 12:30 PM

Praise the Lord for the use of Spiritual gifts.

1Corinthians 12

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 01:00 PM

@ Streetevangelist520

How do people respond to your witnessing??? I know where I’m at I had to stop for my own safety. Needless to say people here don’t like hearing the gospel. 😖

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 06:59 PM

To be honest with you some recieve it and some reject it but it all depends how you approach people with it. Jesus used different approaches with people without compromising Scripture and i always ask if people want to hear it. You can't force the gospel on people, everyone has a free will to choose. And you will be persecuted for it but only the LORD can peoples hearts Thatguy93a.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 07:10 PM

To thatguy93a:

When i do my ministry on the streets i always ask people if they want to hear the gospel or not. Some people recieve it and some reject it. I've learned that you've got to use different approaches in preaching the gospel without compromising scripture, you can't force the gospel on others for God gave us free will to choose and i have led people to Christ in the past and discipled a few. So my ministry has been successful in the LORD.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9