Author Thread: Praise report updates
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 30 Apr, 2023 10:22 AM

I have got some praise reports for you all:

1. I went down in my weight this morning from 212.4 pounds to 209.8 pounds. Praise the lord for that, may the weight loss continue.

2. The lord helped me to stay out of the cares and sinful conflicts of my landlord and roommates this morning. What happened was absolutely hellish between them but jesus gave me the strength to quote some scriptures out loud privately with my bedroom door shut and helped me stay out of it. I've already shared my christian faith with them and they are not interested. All i can do is pray for them because god gave us all free will to choose whether we want a relationship with jesus or not. Praise the lord for this victory.

3. I have stayed pure in my thought life for 8 straight days. Praise the lord for these victories in jesus

name.

continue praying for me and god bless you.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 10 May, 2023 04:40 PM

Praise God that my work and evangelism efforts were very blessed today. I also got to disciple tom briefly at work today, praise the LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 11 May, 2023 06:17 PM

I would like to praise the LORD for many witnessing opportunities and getting many things done today.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 12 May, 2023 09:09 AM

This the kind of thing that pleases God. Praise like this is all over the Psalms‼️‼️‼️‼️🙏🙏🙏

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 12 May, 2023 09:12 AM

Amen to that littledavid.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 12 May, 2023 11:36 AM

God loves the Praises of His people ! 🙌🙌

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 12 May, 2023 04:19 PM

Amen to that moonlight7.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 13 May, 2023 04:08 PM

I would like to praise the LORD that it was a different day it was blessed. I got to share my testimony with a couple of different guys and hand out four prayz network salvation poem cards to young girls and women on the streets of Fennimore today. Praise the LORD and to God be the glory.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 14 May, 2023 10:32 AM

I went down in my weight from 209.6 to 208.6 pounds this week. Praise the LORD for that.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 15 May, 2023 06:33 PM

I would like to give you all some more praise reports:

1. I got to give a Prayz Network salvation poem card to a lady named Nicole who was interested after she previously argued with me about Christianity at work today. 2. The LORD has shown me the roots of all my wrong choices: i have a root of bitterness, lack of compassion and patience with myself and others. I'm asking Him to help be more forgiving, compassionate and patient with myself and others. Praise the LORD for this praise report. This is a bigtime praise report. Continue praying for me.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Praise report updates
Posted : 17 May, 2023 06:49 PM

I would to thank God for showing me today that i am not perfect and don't need to be the center of attention but only Jesus is perfect and He only needs to be the center of attention and that this will help me to be more forgiving, compassionate and patient towards myself and others. Praise the LORD that He has revealed the roots, what a bigtime praise report. Continue on praying.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9