Author Thread: World 🌎 News today
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
World 🌎 News today
Posted : 5 May, 2023 03:57 PM

Starting tomorrow approx 10,000 illegal immigrants a day will be crossing USA border!

Before there was about 3500 a day.

World Health Organization has announced the the COVID is no longer a threat .

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
World 🌎 News today
Posted : 5 May, 2023 05:13 PM

i never quite understood the problem with illegal immigration outside the tax issue. the immigration system is so backwards and messed up in the USA that it's really no wonder why so many people hop the border. like how many people from 3rd world countries have 10k and 1-2 years to sit around??? as christians we should be accepting them and helping them.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
World 🌎 News today
Posted : 5 May, 2023 09:15 PM

The U.S. does not have the infastructer in place to allow a couple of thousand new people to move into various towns. We could have water shortages, that could lead to fires, and people could die...people could loose major portions of there property and/or our neighborhoods could start to look like a war zone. The policies that the demonrats are calling for are dangerous/irrisponsible for imigrants as well as U.S. citizens https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/3470059-can-biden-get-away-with-not-enforcing-the-immigration-law/

This is where many people start there journey to sneak into the U.S. https://discover.silversea.com/destinations/central-america/embera-culture-darien-gap/

What the demonrats are doing is like allowing people to back there car up off a cliff https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/border-crisis-2021-gulf-cartel-rio-grande-valley-1182608/

Not only are the irresponsible policies of the demon rats...driving immigrants into dangerous arms, I think that the demonrats are laundering money and providing funds for the dangerous cartels https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/investigations/2021/07/01/mexican-cartels-fuel-immigration-crisis-at-us-border/5290082001/

I agree with you that in a perfect world we should open our arms to help the less fortunate...the problem is that some bad people seek to exploit good hearted people. There are people that will give a megaphone and amplify the cries of needy...so that when you send aid to the needy victim, the thief will steal the aid https://www.dea.gov/stories/2021/2021-01/2021-01-28/violent-drug-organizations-use-human-trafficking-expand-profits

This is what JESUS meant when in Matthew 10:16 HE said: I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

(like you said we need to be gentle, but we also need to be shrewd/cunning/wise/smart) A straight line might be the quickest way to get from point A to point B, but the enemy proably has set trapps on that route.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
World 🌎 News today
Posted : 6 May, 2023 04:17 AM

Thanks for your response Travis!!

👍

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
World 🌎 News today
Posted : 6 May, 2023 06:36 AM

america doesn't have the room or water ???

like what rock do you live under??? it's impossible to fill jobs right now and why are so many homes setting empty with for sale or for rent signs??? and not enough water 😂 yeah right 😆 all the rivers east of the mississippi brake their banks regularly.

maybe go outside and talk to other and not just people on the internet with no lives or blindly believing anything the news says.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
World 🌎 News today
Posted : 6 May, 2023 07:56 AM

Funny thing about illegals, they come in all kinds of shapes and sizes.

But some sizes have the appearance of forebodingly nefarious

Like, the sudden flow of illegals who look like military aged young men🤔

Then there’s young men from China “seeking asylum”. One wonders how they come so far without food or money? 🤔Obviously not the kind of money saved up working as slave labor communists. 🤔 Is someone funding them for whatever reason ⁉️ OH NO, NEVER!! Perish the thought‼️

Even more troublesome, young men who kinda resemble military aged Isis thugs. Strange things indeed 🤔

And of course, we’re just kidding ourselves if we think drug dealers would take advantage of our open boards—OF COURSE NOT‼️ naw, that could never happen‼️ Who do you think you’re foolin’? 🤔🙄😒

And lastly (“lastly” per this post), how about open borders for freeloading* prospective Democrat voters—-anyone?

*Freeloading—-as in helping potential Democrat Marxist “useful idiots” (Marxist words, not mine), as they destroy the hardworking middle class in this country by taking from them and giving to lazy open handed freeload artists

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
World 🌎 News today
Posted : 6 May, 2023 10:39 AM

@CDFf

You need enlightened ! Who said I believe everything the media says! I don't.

I listen to Christian Insight and conservative radio.

You need to do your research.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
World 🌎 News today
Posted : 6 May, 2023 10:41 AM

@CDFF21467

edited

:⁠-⁠)

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
World 🌎 News today
Posted : 6 May, 2023 09:36 PM

I do wonder why Mr. CDFF21467 thinks that it is decent of him to say that I am living under a rock...but he feels that America needs to bend over backwards to help fill the streets with illegal aliens?

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
World 🌎 News today
Posted : 8 May, 2023 02:33 PM

As to how many impoverished Chinese immigrants can come and see asylum / immigrant status.. many have taken on huge loans in their home country, and can be exploited as cheap labor to pay that back.. Happens all the time in the UK & Europe.

It is a tricky issue indeed. As a Christian, I don't think everything can be measured with money. A civilised and ethical society should support those less privileged, BUT not allow criminals to enter.

That's why a proper vetting process is so important..

It is a hotly debated topic here as well. Thankfully it seems our new government will curb immigration somewhat and be more aware of potential problems.

We don't want to become like Sweden, which has some apocalyptic 'No-Go' zones, where natives cannot enter, police and fire personnel included.. :/

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
World 🌎 News today
Posted : 8 May, 2023 05:33 PM

Thank you for the comment Miss NarnianGirl

I enjoyed reading your comment

Page : 1 2