Author Thread: It Exists! Would the Racist Christian Enter Heaven's Gates?
Akuilfa

View Profile
History
It Exists! Would the Racist Christian Enter Heaven's Gates?
Posted : 25 Feb, 2010 12:23 PM

Recent events have led me to research the terms Racism, Racist and Prejudice. Which by the way all have similarities. So many things we do and say are actually the ways and thinking of society and not Christianity. These 3 exist in all forms and fashion within so many around us and even within us.

Posting links might help but maybe they may just be forgotten about and never looked at. But do a mini search if you wish.

What do these types do when it is discovered one is like this?

Do you think,know,believe, a Prejudice person, racist person who says she/he is Christian would enter heaven?

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2010 04:26 AM

Nice Response Thunder!

I like the way you think. R U Married? :laugh: (kidding)

Seriously...excellent point!

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2010 04:26 AM

Nice Response Thunder!

I like the way you think. R U Married? :laugh: (kidding)

Seriously...excellent point!

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2010 08:57 AM

Friends, I came late into this.

Point one didn't somebody once ask Jesus who was going to heaven. His response was it is the Fathers decsion.

Racism- this is a fact Martain Luther was anti-semitic.

Against jews, I was once Lutherern so I know these things.

Racism is not always hate/murder as some of you believe.

6 million jews were sent to gas chambers not so long ago.

That is when racism becomes murder.

After that do any whites or blacks have a complaint that they have been victems of racism?

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2010 09:38 AM

Your point about the Jews is well understood but the Jews weren't the only race that was persecuted by Hitler's regime or by Stalin's regime in Russia. Even a greater number of non-Jewish Europeans was killed as well but we never hear about them. I agree that this is racism turned to murder but so is hanging a black man without a trial in the backwoods of Mississippi. I believe they are equally as horrendous.

Whites and blacks absolutely have reason to complain about racism. Racism goes both ways too. Perhaps the issue isn't just racism but the fact of prejudice all together.

But the point here is not who is suffering because of racism but whether or not a racist Christian will get into heaven.

Thunder

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2010 09:41 AM

Hey Arch :ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2010 10:44 AM

dear folks, it may pay us to take a look at these scriptures here..

romans 10:6-13 6 But the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, "Do not say in your heart, Who will ascend into heaven?" (that is, to bring Christ down from above) 7 or, " Who will descend into the abyss? " (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). 8 But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart" (that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame." 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2010 06:55 PM

Akuilfa,

Would you mind posting your findings on the words "racist" and "racism"?

What are the origins of those words, since they are not traditional English words?

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2010 07:06 PM

stormcountry,

God separated rebellious man into different languages at the tower of Babel. It is God's design.

These languages are separated into distinct races. Many of these races want to remain unmixed. The Japanese and Koreans limit strictly people of other races. Are they racists?

The Jews of Palestine practice apartheid, building social and physical walls between them and the Palestinians. Is Israel racist?

Those who wish to establish a one world religion by bringing everyone back together, are violating God's design.

Modern PC is way too judgemental. It is the same mentality that swept over Nazi Germany. No different.

The ones who claim "tolerance" are unually the most intolerant.

Akuilfa

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2010 07:40 AM

Actually Thunder you just raised something interesting. If it is about a Racist Christian getting into heaven or not. Is it not a bad thing that the Racist or Prejudice Christian is causing SUFFERING to another?

Akuilfa

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2010 08:12 AM

BARKENTINE

I take short definitions.

RACISM: # the prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races

# discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race

Racism is the belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent .

RACIST:

# racist - based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"

# racist - a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

# racist - discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT:

Racist - Playing the race card is an idiomatic phrase that refers to the act of bringing the issue of race or racism into a debate, perhaps to obfuscate ...

PLEASE refer to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

for further details or

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

# Any attitude, action or institutional structure which systematically treats an individual or group of individuals differently because of their race. The most common form of racism in North America is in the form discrimination against African-Americans. ...

www.translationdirectory.com/glossaries/glossary007_r.htm

# An ideology based on the idea that humans can be separated into distinct racial groups and that these groups can be ranked on a hierarchy of intelligence, ability, morality etc. See: ETHNOCENTRISM / RACE / .

bitbucket.icaap.org/dict.pl

A prejudice is a preconceived belief, opinion, or judgment toward a group of people or a single person because of race, social class, gender ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prejudice

Sorry that I sent simple meanings but the long ones with articles. WOWWWW. So hope this helps

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7