Author Thread: It Exists! Would the Racist Christian Enter Heaven's Gates?
Akuilfa

View Profile
History
It Exists! Would the Racist Christian Enter Heaven's Gates?
Posted : 25 Feb, 2010 12:23 PM

Recent events have led me to research the terms Racism, Racist and Prejudice. Which by the way all have similarities. So many things we do and say are actually the ways and thinking of society and not Christianity. These 3 exist in all forms and fashion within so many around us and even within us.

Posting links might help but maybe they may just be forgotten about and never looked at. But do a mini search if you wish.

What do these types do when it is discovered one is like this?

Do you think,know,believe, a Prejudice person, racist person who says she/he is Christian would enter heaven?

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jul, 2010 02:59 PM

This question seems to be one of doctrinal opinion because as far as I'm concerned, we are saved by grace alone through faith alone, not by works. In other words, we can't "earn" our way into Heaven by what we do or what we don't do. As has been previously stated, none are righteous.

As far as whether or not racism exists because the Bible doesn't specifically mention the word "racist", well, the Bible doesn't mention the word "rapture", either; yet, I think it's safe to say that the majority of us are hoping in that glorious day. The scriptures say in multiple verses, "To the Jew first, but also to the Greek." Sooooo, is that "racist"? Is it taboo? I don't think it is, but hey, we can make straw man arguments all day. I agree with Arch and Thunder..

groovygroovy

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Dec, 2013 04:24 AM

The real question in our country of America should be "what is racism"? And as usual, Satan has confused the issue and has made most people think that it is something it is not. Racism is not a word we all use inappropriate words at time,, a thought, we all think bad thoughts at time, or even an action by one upon another to right a wrong done to them either real or imagined.It is not judging, we all judge every single day.

We cannot know whether someone is a racist because only God can see someone's heart. Yes, we will know them by their "fruit", but how many of us are so spiritually in tune with Jesus that we can truly see what is real or fake "fruit"? Lagre theaters are full of people listening to false teachers, do you trust any of them to know?

No, just like salvation, racism is a matter of the heart. If one becomes honest within themselves and with God they will see if they are racist. There is no other way.

Jesus did not say His greatest commandment was to "love everyone", He said the greatest is too LOVE GOD first with all your heart, soul and strength. Once you do this, then you will be able to love everyone and everything He created.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2016 08:08 AM

If you define a racist (of any race) as a person who maliciously hates or intensely dislikes people of another race (whom they often hate because SOME of those other people do things that are dis-likable or are evil just as people of all races tend to do what is evil, but many of whom have known nothing else but evil treatment by others who have oppressed and suppressed them, etc. but which still does not excuse their evil-doing or malicious hatred-motivated behavior) (inhale...) then such a concept as a "racist Christian" is a contradiction of terms, a Christian or a disciple of Jesus being one who does not bear malicious hatred toward anyone but only hates the sin (such as racism) within himself or others, loving the sinner but hating the sin; and as the Bible teaches, God hates sin, so let's reclaim that term in its proper Biblical perspective from those who wrongly ascribe it to Christians who, for example, hate Sodomite behavior but who should certainly be lovers of at least the souls of such people and caring about their eternal salvation. I know, this covers a small spectrum of inter-relevant issues, but inasmuch as such issues - evidences or symptoms of man's broken-offness from and need for God/Christ in their lives - abound in these times, if you please re-read the above you may come to value its truth if you don't already. From Kevin/artheologist/evangelartist

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7