Author Thread: It Exists! Would the Racist Christian Enter Heaven's Gates?
Akuilfa

View Profile
History
It Exists! Would the Racist Christian Enter Heaven's Gates?
Posted : 25 Feb, 2010 12:23 PM

Recent events have led me to research the terms Racism, Racist and Prejudice. Which by the way all have similarities. So many things we do and say are actually the ways and thinking of society and not Christianity. These 3 exist in all forms and fashion within so many around us and even within us.

Posting links might help but maybe they may just be forgotten about and never looked at. But do a mini search if you wish.

What do these types do when it is discovered one is like this?

Do you think,know,believe, a Prejudice person, racist person who says she/he is Christian would enter heaven?

stormcountry33

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2010 01:57 PM

Bark...

Individuals who in the past or in the present that are for segregation based on one's ethnicity are racist!! I know what God did at the Tower of Babel. He wanted them to spread out and fill the earth, they weren't headed that direction so God did what He did so His will would be completed! I do agree that from this different races potentially came to be, however some of those different people that still lived close together inter-married and eventually built relationships. We live very far away from China yet we as a nation and even as individuals with the technology we have, have built a relationship with China. This is just one example. I am NOT in favor of a One World Government however that doesn't mean I support or agree with such groups as the KKK or any other neo-Nazi group or any group that demonstrates acts of hatred toward specific groups of people. It is that hatred of others that, for me, calls into question whether or not the LOVE of God is in that person or people. Several KKK members have claimed to be Christians. With the hatred that they have towards others, I can't see how they could have a sincere relationship with God. He will judge them someday. But it is my opinion that they don't have a true relationship with God and because of that they won't make it to heaven.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2010 08:22 PM

Just a question....

Doesn't the Bible warn against judging ones salvation?

If one judges another for judging others for their ethnicity, aren't they themselves still judging?

You will not have to account for their sins.....forget about it. You are giving it your energy and strength; pray for them and move on.

With love,

T

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2010 10:56 PM

T,

I concur. :glow:

One more thought... Micah 6:8. Peace!

In Christ

Garrett

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 05:33 AM

stormcountry: "Individuals who in the past or in the present that are for segregation based on one's ethnicity are racist!!"

Storm, you just condemned 1900 years of Christianity and the men who led Christianity. Men who were far more spiritual than what passes off for preachers today.

The words 'racist' and 'racism' are not found anywhere in the Bible. IMHO, these words are divisive and designed to take us down rabbit trails that don't lead to any resolution of problems.

You are dogmatic about the existence of "racism" because the gov't/ schools/media/apostate preachers have trained you in this Satanic dogma well. It's nothing but divisive (ever hear the word diversity bandeed about?) and drives a wedge between people.

This searching out 'racism' and the 'racist' is nothing but a witch hunt. To call 'racism' a sin to err.

Now, I asked you some other questions. Would you mind answering them?

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 06:31 AM

Bark

I am a bit confused as to just what it is you are saying. Are you saying that racisim does not exsist?

i would also like to point out that there is only One Race. At Babel Mankind seperated into different groups, which over time (through inbreeding) lost genetic information and a "unique" group was established. These characteristics became what the group was known to be and look like. Those in the Northern Hemisphere were lighter skinned (because they did not need as much melanin -- not as much direct sunlight there), while those closer to and at the Equator were darker skinned (much more direct sunlight and therefore the need for more melanin). Melanin is what God Created to absorb harmful UV-radiation and transform that energy into harmless amounts of heat. Thus the "groups" that stayed around the equator that had more melanin survived much better than those that did not have so much more melanin and ...

My point is that we are all ONE Race. All from ONE blood. And yes...I believe that there are many people (Christians even) that are racist. I do not mean to be Divisive and I certainly do not want to go Rabbit Hunting. I also would love to answer any questions.

Again, though -- were you sayng that Racism does not exsist because the word is not found in Scripture?

thanks

Steve

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 08:34 AM

Arch: "I am a bit confused as to just what it is you are saying. Are you saying that racisim does not exsist?"

Yes. The concept is purely manufactured for political and monetary reasons.

Consider what happened recently at USCD (California). The media, the university presidents, Arnold (Gov) and a host of others condemned what happened when someone hung a noose from the library. (There is even a law in Cal. making it a crime to display a noose). Well, come to find out it was a minority student who did it to condemn whites on campus. This is an example of a manufacture incident in order to further the witch hunt.

I asked a question earlier about the origin of those two words. No reply to that yet.

"i would also like to point out that there is only One Race."

Your answer is funny, except that you are probably serious.

Even the definition of 'racism', 'racist' acknowledges that there are different races.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 09:49 AM

dear barkentine, here we can discuss our beliefs without the makin fun of others or tryin to belittle them .. also insults are to be excluded as well..

your words here:

This searching out 'racism' and the 'racist' is nothing but a witch hunt. To call 'racism' a sin to err.

have trained you in this Satanic dogma

mine here:

by tellin this lady shes on a witch hunt and thats shes bein satanic you are makin it personal.. you can speak your beliefs without them kinds of remarks to others here.

your words here:

Your answer is funny, except that you are probably serious

mine here: again belittlin or makin fun of others is uncalled for..

so please stop this behavior..

i appreciate your cooperation.

ole cattle

stormcountry33

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 01:31 PM

Bark,

You said, "Storm, you just condemned 1900 years of Christianity and the men who led Christianity. Men who were far more spiritual than what passes off for preachers today."

This might be true of most of us, but did not Jesus say to His followers something like, "great are you because you have seen and believed, but I tell how much greater still those will be that do not see and yet still believe"?

And if the word race or racist or racism is not found in the bible...so be it, but racist does exist and has for years! Just because we now have word/phrase to describe it doesn't mean that it is "all made up". Israelites were racist of the Samaritan's because they mixed married with non-Jews! Yet Christ, who recognized this segregation also made it a point to reach out to them and also, with the early church...some didn't want the word preached to gentiles because they saw it being sacred for them alone, yet there is no doubt that God meant for the message to reach all! So yes, we may not display the faith like that of the earlier Christians but we have a come along way in crossing boundaries, something I think God is happy to see!!

Akuilfa

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 07:23 PM

Browned eyed girl.

ITs not to judge but what does one do when discovering this.

It is to help those who are like that.

If it is that I am judging or we are judging it is unintentional.

We would be careful what we think and say here.

Akuilfa

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Mar, 2010 07:26 PM

NO FIGHTING YOU ALL

REMEMBER to Learn what you can here without offended or hurting others.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7