Author Thread: It Exists! Would the Racist Christian Enter Heaven's Gates?
Akuilfa

View Profile
History
It Exists! Would the Racist Christian Enter Heaven's Gates?
Posted : 25 Feb, 2010 12:23 PM

Recent events have led me to research the terms Racism, Racist and Prejudice. Which by the way all have similarities. So many things we do and say are actually the ways and thinking of society and not Christianity. These 3 exist in all forms and fashion within so many around us and even within us.

Posting links might help but maybe they may just be forgotten about and never looked at. But do a mini search if you wish.

What do these types do when it is discovered one is like this?

Do you think,know,believe, a Prejudice person, racist person who says she/he is Christian would enter heaven?

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2010 08:27 PM

I'd have to say my favorite race would have to be The Kentucky Derby!! :ROFL:

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 01:07 AM

My favorite Race is...

...the one against TimE! So much to do! So little time!

You can waste your money...you just earn or make some more, but when you waste Time...it is gone forever!!

My next favorite is The Kentucky Derby.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 11:20 AM

Wow this train is totally off the track! It is good that we can have a little fun with such a serious topic though! :applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 05:07 PM

Oh Arch.....good one!! :applause: The race against time.... Minutes are (cardiac) muscle tissue! (That was engrained in us in paramedic school! Lol!). The whole reason we became important! Remember Johnny and Roy?! (EMERGENCY! "Squad 51, Rampart"). Sorry, that's what popped into my head...oops! I got off on a rabit trail. :excited:

Yes, Thunder, I think if someone is reading these posts and comes across a little humor, it sure doesn't hurt anything.

"Starting a line of Ringers Lactate, left AC 18 gauge at wide open"

T

:ROFL:

Akuilfa

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 07:06 PM

:ROFL:

Have not checked out here for a while but you guys are on a roll.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 07:35 AM

"Listen up!! We've got an Adam-Stokes...Give me 5 ML epinephrine Intracardiac...Stat!!"

"Calling in Dust-Off this location"

"Secure perimeter"

"Prep for possible InTUBe"

"Also order me two cheeseburgers...no fries...strawberry shake...NOW!!"

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 07:36 AM

"Whu Dat?"

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 08:20 PM

Hahaha!!! That makes me think of MASH!! Then it makes me think of my days in the desert!! Oh the things we do and say!! Thanks Arch!! I needed a smile today!!

:excited:

T

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2010 04:43 PM

blind post.

I'd say ultimately it is up to God. One one hand, hate is a fruit of the flesh, not a fruit of the Spirit so at best racism would be indicative of a carnally minded Christian who will be saved. The Holy Spirit can still work on this person to conform him or her to the image of Christ. We all have some kind of sin we deal with because we still live in fallen bodies in a fallen world. Thats not an excuse for racists of course, but it may help to understand why it is possible to be saved and still harbour racist tendancies.

On the other hand, lots of people were raised to believe they were Christian because thats part of their culture, so they'll tell you they're Christian but they do not hold to the saving gospel. those people will not be saved unless they repent and accept Christ as their Saviour

In the end we can't know which person falls into which category for sure. we can judge doctrine and we can judge fruit and make a good guess many times, but in the end it will be between that person and God..

OceanGypsy

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2010 10:47 AM

I can't say for sure, because I am not God. I think only God Himself can tell who will or will not ener the gates of Heaven, but I think that people who are racist or prejudiced really don't have Christ in their hearts. I have a daily devtional journal that quotes, "The more you look up to God, the less you will look down on people."

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7