Author Thread: In a wife?
amandajean

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 12:56 PM

Honestly what are you(men) looking for in a wife, many seem to say one thing and are only really looking for a "trophy wife" I would like to know what real Godly men are looking for in a wife.

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 01:55 PM

Well for an old guy like myself, I would want a wife that could push me as fast as she can in my wheel chair to the nearest ice cream stand.:ROFL:

Just breaking ice, amandajean. Emmanuel and may HIS presence be with us in this thread.

I for one would want a wife that would be bubbly, out going, sensual, open to changes, sexy but not revealing in public, affectionate in public and want to do her own thing. For in this I would assist her in reaching her goals as she would help me in reaching mine. Oh, did I mention rich? No, I didn't cause it's not important.:ROFL: I feel our shortcomings would be our building blocks in our relationship

Now, amandajean, I am quite a bit older so you may want a younger perspective on this. I pray you get the answers you are desiring and pray the bible will be your source. GOD bless.

T:goofball:mie

kidvid711

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2008 09:33 PM

I think for me its pretty simple maybe :)

(cough) Virgin, Christian, Honest, and at least 70 percent attractive.

Then again, I haven't started dating to know what I really want. So there might be more details. :-p

amandajean

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 6 Jul, 2008 02:52 PM

70% Attractive? What exactly does that mean?

kidvid711

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 6 Jul, 2008 09:11 PM

heh, meaning she have to look good :) average or better :)

But don't mind me :) I never really get involve with this type of stuff :)

amandajean

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2008 11:20 PM

it's fine i just thought 70% was funny.

jimmypeters27

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 9 Jul, 2008 02:13 PM

We want purity and a heart for Jesus Christ. It is important for a man to feel appreciated by his wife and loved. For her to believe in him and express it to him. Attractiveness is a must, she must really have confidence in herself and who she is. Heart to share the gospel also would be good. Virgin would be nice, but not a must. Sexual purity though is a must especially after getting saved. If you want more let me know. What would you like in a husband.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 11 Jul, 2008 10:50 AM

lol yeah :) 70% attractive, 70% Christian, 90% honest, 80% naughty, and at least 60 percent aggressive :) :hearts:

judahlion7

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 11 Jul, 2008 07:11 PM

What do I look for in a wife? Well, here are my thoughts on the matter:

She is a woman of spirit. Yet her desire is for her husband, to know his mind, that she may accomidate herself to it. She is willing to submit to his authority as the head of the household, as he submits to God. The man trusts in her conduct, that she will speak in all companies and act in all affairs, with prudence and discretion. She is a woman of strength and made strong by wisdom, grace, and the fear of God. She is pious, industrious, and a help mate for a man. She is a woman of resolution who having espoused good principles is firm. She is known amoung her peers as a woman of character and a true servant at heart. To sum it all up, she is a virtous woman.

judahlion7

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 11 Jul, 2008 07:11 PM

What do I look for in a wife? Well, here are my thoughts on the matter:

She is a woman of spirit. Yet her desire is for her husband, to know his mind, that she may accomidate herself to it. She is willing to submit to his authority as the head of the household, as he submits to God. The man trusts in her conduct, that she will speak in all companies and act in all affairs, with prudence and discretion. She is a woman of strength and made strong by wisdom, grace, and the fear of God. She is pious, industrious, and a help mate for a man. She is a woman of resolution who having espoused good principles is firm. She is known amoung her peers as a woman of character and a true servant at heart. To sum it all up, she is a virtous woman.

amandajean

View Profile
History
In a wife?
Posted : 14 Jul, 2008 02:49 PM

So Proverbs 31?

Page : 1 2 3