Author Thread
ian777

View Profile
Window Shopping
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 05:33 PM

Hey this is really good - thanks for posting.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
LADIES, What is it that actually "attracts" you to a man?
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 01:43 PM

... I had to do a google image search for "Marty Feldman" after that...

ian777

View Profile
MMORPG's?
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 01:35 PM

Are you wanting only affirmative answers? :excited:

Cause if we don't, do you want us to respond and tell you we don't?:goofball:

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Replies and Notices
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 01:33 PM

OooHhhhHHH!

Indeed, it is a long history!

Thanks for the hot tip!

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Why is it...
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 01:32 PM

EeeGADS - ya that is a little (okay, a LOT) heavy on the mush. I would immediately suspect a scammer.

See, to me, I wouldn't even call that sincere! That's almost like... I dunno, either this person doesn't have a clue how to approach a lady and is really, really messing up bad, or they have ulterior motives. I don't blame you one bit for finding that creepy, or a turn-off.

What's really strange, is I've seen a few posts from women both here and over on CM like this; men calling a total stranger "sweetie" or "sugar" or "honey bunch." I don't get it - I wouldn't do that, and no - I don't think you're paranoid.

In fact, the one lady I was so stricken by (her profile was the reason I wound up on these sites), while it turned out she was drop-dead gorgeous, it wasn't her looks that made me sit up and notice, it was what she wrote. Had she ever written back (it turns out on CM, unless the other person is a paid member, they can't even read the email you sent to them! One of the hard lessons I had to learn), I wouldn't have minded telling her as such either.

I don't mind telling a lady I find her pretty or whatever, but there's an appropriate time for that. Especially because I don't want a lady thinking I'm after her just for her looks or her body.

Anyway - I'm wandering off on a tangent again...

No - I completely understand why you'd be turned off by such an approach.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Replies and Notices
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 11:23 AM

Yes - I agree; also, I get lost in the posts. I was participating in a certain discussion, and then can't find it anymore.

There is a "search", but if you can't remember the thread title, it's useless. It would be nice to search for keywords or usernames; I could even just search my own username to find the threads.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Pursuit / stalking...
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 06:27 AM

Okay Ladies, I'm a gentleman by nature. I see on various discussions here and on CM from some ladies saying they want to be pursued. Now that's fair enough - but when I email someone and they don't respond, do I continue to try? When does the pursuit become "stalking" cause frankly, that's what I feel it becomes pretty quick.

I don't mind a "no thanks." Life goes on. But in one instance, one lady sent me a wink, I emailed back and invited her to participate over here on the forums, and never heard from her again, though she did read the email. I realize it could've just been a scammer, but I don't think so.

Anyway, this whole pursuit thing baffles me a little bit. Some women seem to want to be pursued, others are just flat-out open and honest about whether or not they're interested. I've heard a number of people say that there is something to "Keepin' em guessing", but I'm not so sure about that.

Your thoughts Ladies?

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Virus Attack
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 05:41 AM

Apparently this just happened to Lydia last night while we were IM'ing.

I'm wondering if it's a false positive? The virus checker system sees all the traffic back and forth and it produces a false positive?

What anti-virus are you using?

And Lydia - what anti-virus are you using?

I wonder if there's a common denominator here?

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Why is it...
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 05:31 AM

Hey lvstigers;

What do you mean by "It can't be sincere"?

I've only tried a few times to communicate with people, and I have been very sincere. Of course, my nature is to joke around too - but so far I've struck out.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Ian

ian777

View Profile
LADIES, What is it that actually "attracts" you to a man?
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 07:52 PM

Aw c'mon - Shrek's cute!

Page : 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40