Author Thread
ADAM7777

View Profile
☹️👩‍🔧fix a flat teddy fairy 🧚 tales episode 20 -- 5️⃣ 😉 stumper questions 7 day sabbatarians don't like to be asked
Posted : 10 Jul, 2021 10:52 AM

2 Timothy 2:23

But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

ADAM7777

View Profile
The gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Posted : 10 Jul, 2021 10:51 AM

Luke 6:37

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

ADAM7777

View Profile
False teachers
Posted : 10 Jul, 2021 10:49 AM

2Timothy 3:5

Holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied it's power; Avoid such men as these.

Denying the power of God, is done every time a person lives by the power of evil, and fails to do the good Jesus taught us to believe in...

Titus 1:16

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

ADAM7777

View Profile
False teachers
Posted : 9 Jul, 2021 01:56 PM

Yes I can answer, Jehovas witnesses teach about sin not being avoidable, and they deny Christ being God.

That version clearly is not a wise one, and you seem to share that version in common.

That is denying the Son of God, in works, by doing works of evil and your doctrine, whatever version you think you have, is your own words only, trying to say that doing sin is knowing Christ.

Who is a liar but those who deny Christ,in works of unrighteousness, as it is not told at all, that we deny Christ unless we continue to sin, rubbish.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

ADAM7777

View Profile
☹️👩‍🔧fix a flat teddy fairy 🧚 tales episode 20 -- 5️⃣ 😉 stumper questions 7 day sabbatarians don't like to be asked
Posted : 9 Jul, 2021 01:51 PM

hevgrp and moon, about your teaching and knowledge, something lacking ?

1 Corinthians 8:1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

ADAM7777

View Profile
The gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Posted : 9 Jul, 2021 01:48 PM

Do you lack judgement, God is the God of judgement..

Psalm 76:9 When God arose to judgment, to save all the meek of the earth. Selah.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Why the Messiah abides a Priest continually.
Posted : 9 Jul, 2021 01:45 PM

If the people of Israel could manage to keep the covenant of God, to obey the voice of God, they would be a peculiar treasure unto God, and would be a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation, chosen by God to be a peculiar people unto God, holy unto God above all nations on the earth. Avouched to God to be His peculiar people that they should keep all of His commandments..

Exodus 19:5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Deuteronomy 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God, and the Lord hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Deuteronomy 26:18 And the Lord hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments;

Israel had to hear the word of the Lord, as they had no truth, mercy or knowledge of God in the land, supporting lies, stealing and adultery.

The people were destroyed for lack of knowledge, and were rejected from being a kingdom of priests, to be no more a priest to God, as they forgot the law of God..

Hosea 4:1 Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.

2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Which explains to Israel why the Anointed one, redeemed us to God, to purify unto Himself, that peculiar people, zealous of the god works of God, and this rebukes all those who forget Gods ways..

Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

Moses, among the priests of God...

Psalm 99:6 Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among them that call upon his name; they called upon the Lord, and he answered them.

The trees of the Lord, of righteousness, shall be named the priests of the Lord, the ministers of God, which is the approved ministers of God, the Holy Apostles of the Holy Lord God Jesus Christ, who was also approved of God..

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

Isaiah 61:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

2 Corinthians 6:4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,

Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

That is the merciful and faithful High Priest, making reconciliation for the people, and we consider Him who was faithful as Moses was, faithful in all his house.

But Christ, the Son of God over His own house, whose house we are, IF, we hold fast firm until the end..

Hebrews 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Hebrews 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.

Hebrews 3:6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

The High Priests passes into Heaven, so we can hold the profession of our faith, fast.

The great High Priest Jesus Christ passed into the Heavens, is also the King of righteousness, and as the Son of God abides, continues a Priest forever.

The priests/high priests of Israel did not continue, by reason of death ( which also is unrighteousness and by doing unrighteousness)..

Hebrews 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

Hebrews 7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

Hebrews 7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

Hebrews 7:23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:

Perfection did not come by the Levitical priesthood of Israel, the priesthood was changed, as was the law * to be the law of Christ in the heart).

Now the sum is, we have such an High Priests, who is also the Minister of the sanctuary..

Hebrews 7:11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Hebrews 8: 1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

Having Jesus our High Priest over the house of God, ( whose house we are if we hold fast faithfully also) we draw near with a true heart, cleaned from the evil conscience and ways, doing no wavering, through holding fast the profession of our faith..

Hebrews 10:21 And having an high priest over the house of God;

22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

We are built up to be a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, only offering up what is acceptable to God by Jesus Christ( always doing the things that please Him).

This makes us kings and priests unto our God, to be priests of God and of Christ..

1 Peter 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Then we see exactly what is told to be the priest of God, how the things Israel did, rejected them from being priests to God, and the false prophet, which destroyed Israel, of course can only sat the same false message, that we do not have to keep Gods right sways, yet we do, to be both Holy priest, and a minister, knowing Christ is not the minister of sin, as that does not justify us..

Galatians 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Posted : 9 Jul, 2021 01:30 AM

You hear your own clanging cymbals, and empty reasoning, minds that have no peace in them, or brightness in the mind to see when you are falling over.

It is easy to understand why someone wants to think of the Sabbath as Holy, as God made things that way, and we know Gods ways never change, we just have to change to understand them.

It will therefore never be forgot that God rested on the seventh day, and that a rest remains to the people of God, giving the Spiritual link and continuation of that seventh day consideration, of working as God did..

Hebrews 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

All that talk of dismissing Sabbath, when the teaching of Gods seventh day rest never ceased, but continued, and is explained there in Hebrews, why do people think they are wise for being anything else ?

ADAM7777

View Profile
False teachers
Posted : 9 Jul, 2021 01:21 AM

Everybody is free in their own mind, which proves the ones who speak, speak nothing..

Romans 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Also the ones who speak think they can say lots of false doctrine, when it is really lots of scriptures, and all scripture is for instruction in righteousness, meaning none are for instruction in sinning..

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

ADAM7777

View Profile
Whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
Posted : 9 Jul, 2021 01:15 AM

LittleDavid, and anyone else, seems to not read what sin is, remind you:

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Then, through faith, does LIttleDavid say he transgresses the law of Christ or fulfills it:

Galatians 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

I can remind myself, or anyone else, that the new covenant is those laws written in the heart ( through faith in Jesus Christ)..

Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Conclusion, all talk is deceit, and so is deceitful actions.

Belief in Christ is the new covenant, no belief in Christ are the covenant, truce breakers...

2 Timothy 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10