Author Thread
ADAM7777

View Profile
The gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Posted : 9 Jul, 2021 01:06 AM

To Israel the prophets taught falsely, showing no fear of God, which means no fear of destruction, and destruction is what was received..

Jeremiah 23:16 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the Lord.

17 They say still unto them that despise me, The Lord hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.

The evil did come upon all the people of Israel, even until the second world war.

Now, we simply read, tribulation and anguish will come upon every soul that does evil, to the Jew first and then to all Gentile/Christians too.

Contentious "teachers" such as the ones who have stayed on the forums for many years, speak out of their own mouth they obey unrighteousness ( (sometimes) which God says here is them not obeying the truth, and there is no respect of persons with God, as God rewards the ones who patiently do good ( through belief in Christ and the Holy Spirit asked and given)..

Romans 2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Again the ones with the law perish by breaking the law, as breaking and transgressing is working evil to others, but the doers of the law of Christ shall get justified..

Romans 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

For those contentious, vengeance comes to them and destruction is the punishment, for all who do not know God, which is all those who obey not the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ..

2 Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

ADAM7777

View Profile
Whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.
Posted : 8 Jul, 2021 01:53 AM

When Israel was taught by God, it was to confess their sins, for God to forgive. As reminded in 1 John 1:9..

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 Kings 8, required the people of Jerusalem to turn towards Gods Holy place, then to be taught by God the good way to walk in ( turning away from the sins ) so people learned that the house is called by the name of God..

1 Kings 8:35 When heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, because they have sinned against thee; if they pray toward this place, and confess thy name, and turn from their sin, when thou afflictest them:

36 Then hear thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of thy servants, and of thy people Israel, that thou teach them the good way wherein they should walk, and give rain upon thy land, which thou hast given to thy people for an inheritance.

1 Kings 8:43 Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as do thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name.

Israel disregarded to be faithful to God, and trusted in the lying words of the false prophet teachers, and Pharisees later, saying to steal, murder and do adultery, and then to go and stand in the house called by the name of God, and state that they are delivered to do all of those abominations.

They made the house called by Gods name into a den of thieves..

Jeremiah 7:8 Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.

9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;

10 And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?

Jeremiah 7:11 Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the Lord.

Regarding adultery ( as just mentioned and promoted by the false teachers) the ones who committed adultery were to be put to death.

Also the ones who committed adultery both lack understanding and destroy their own souls..

Leviticus 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Proverbs 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

Jesus showed to Israel forgiveness for the ones who ignorantly committing adultery, instructing to go and sin no more, and the prayer for God to forgive our sins. ( remember then Israel needed to be taught the good way and to not commit adultery and stand in Gods house claiming deliverance to do adultery )..

John 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Luke 11:4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

The example of the false teachers not only is told from God to us, it is fulfilled in their doctrine of sin belief.

The false teacher/prophets predicted for the ending of all, disagree to being taught the good way to walk in, ( the Holy Spirit given to man and the law of Christ written in the heart/new covenant)

The many on the wide path to destruction ( remember the ones who do adultery lack understanding and destroy their own souls)

These as testified, have eyes full of adultery, never learned the good path, confess sins but never forsake them, and cannot cease4 from sin then...

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Proverbs 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

2 Peter 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

Romans 7, shows Apostle Paul mentioning the words of not being able to do the good he would, but doing the evil.

Then, learning the good way to walk, is still doing the evil, or is avoiding the wide path to destruction through COMMITTING ADULTERY?

In Galatians 5, Apostle Paul shows the ones who do adultery, shall not inherit the Kingdom of God..

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

We know Jesus called us to love our neigfhbour ( not as the devil teaches then, to do adultery with your neighbour and then goes on to say God forgives you for this, just confess it ).

Even managing to do no adultery, is broken, if we transgress the law in any part, and we are told we shall be judged by the royal law of loving our neighbour as ourselves.

Also, as told by Jesus in Mark 10, the first practice is to not do adultery, there is something still lacking even after that, to have treasure in Heaven also..

Mark 10:19 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

20 And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.

21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

James 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

1 John 3, seems to be unclear for the average church goer, or someone naming themselves as a Christian, the words are not practicing sins, the words are committing sins.

That is why committing sin transgresses the law, and of course practicing sins also transgresses the law...

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Can a person then commit adultery, but not practice adultery ?

If a person commits that adultery, to commit sin is to be of the devil.

Then the last question is, the one born of God, they can commit adultery but not practice adultery ?

Or as told, they cannot sin, (cannot sin to transgress/break the law, of not committing adultery)..

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Then the ones loving their neighbour, ( not commiting adultery with their neighbours wife/lacking understanding/destroying their own soul) have fulfilled the law ( that Christ writes in the heart and mind/new covenant made with us)

Love is testified ( and exampled in Christ and the Apostles) to not work ill to your neighbour, at any time, or would fail to be the fulfilling of the law of Christ, which is the love of God shed into our hearts..

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

ADAM7777

View Profile
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2021 01:37 AM

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Specifically for the lawless, ( which is the covenant breakers) that question above is easy to answer to them.

Jesus taught us, who breaks His least commandments and teaches men that way ( evil lawless covenant breaking way ) fails to exceed the righteousness of the Pharisees ( as they remain as Pharisees, all talk and no bite)

Jesus also taught that even anger against another makes us in danger of hell fire......

Matthew 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Here in Mathew 5:27-29, is where the mocking Pharisees fail, they mock at the words of God ( who they foolishly claim to believe in ) that nobody can pluck out their eye, and not look on a woman to lust after her, or to be cast into hell....

Matthew 5:27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

The Pharisees falls because Jesus surrounds their empty words by words of reason, that to offend one of these little ones who believe in Jesus is what is to be avoided, and to offend them does mean being cast into hell, so the message to stop our eyes offending, stop ourselves offending others, is real, and has to be obeyed ( if we do not like the idea of hell fire)..

Mark 9:42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

Matthew 18, continues the message ( from Heaven ) to humble ourselves, instead of offending others, and the same word on cutting out the offence out of us is shown we need to do to avoid everlasting fire...

Matthew 18:4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

Now into Luke 6, and we see the commandments of Christ continue, the rich will receive nothing further, the ones who laugh and enjoy this life had their life, but to the ones who hear the message of Christ they are to do good to the ones who do evil to them..

Luke 6:24 But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.

25 Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.

26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

Loving our enemies, to receive a reward different to the rich and the ones who love their life, to be merciful as seen in the mercy and grace of Christ, to forgive if we seek forgiveness, to give iof we seek for God to give to us, as everybody receives the same as they believe in..

Luke 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

The mysteries of Heaven are not that difficult, the Pharisee says it is doing as they do, which is all pretense and dispute only, no mercy and kindness and only selfishness, but the ones in the good honest heart keep the word and obey Christ as His example of doing good and well to all..

Luke 8:10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Luke 8:15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

Then the message continues, to deny ourselves, to lose our life the Pharisees desire to keep, to not be ashamed of the right words and teaching example of Christ but to embrace it all or Christ rightly will be ashamed of us in our unrighteous ways..

Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?

26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Conditions continue, to remember the example of having nowhere and nothing, of not living a lie as others live, and to not fail, as that is told to not be acceptable..

Luke 9:57 And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain man said unto him, Lord, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.

58 And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

59 And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.

62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

To show mercy, is to be the sincere neighbour...

Luke 10:36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

Now finally, the prayer of faith, for the Lord to forgive us, so we can forgive others, and not offend anyone any more.

The Pharisee full of deceit says, we get forgiveness even though we do not cease to offend, but the message is, when we stop offending, we avoid the everlasting fire...

Luke 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

3 Give us day by day our daily bread.

4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Luke 11 shows that, to seek the message of Heaven, to ask for it and receive it, because the evil know how to give good, and when the evil pray for forgiveness, what good is it, if they also do not pray for the Holy Ghost and then learn how to cease from offending others ?

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

ADAM7777

View Profile
The Spirit of truth and the spirit of error...
Posted : 3 Jul, 2021 12:41 AM

Wisdom gives her voice, these are the first messages in the book of Proverbs, and the scorners delight in scorning, and hate this knowledge, which says, God pours out His Spirit onto the house of Israel, putting His Spirit within man, and causes us to walk in His statutes, and to keep His judgments and to do them.

Clean water also cleans man from all previous filthiness.

Wisdom cries out to us, which is understanding putting forth it's voice...

Ezekiel 39:29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

Ezekiel 36:Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Proverbs 1:20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Proverbs 8:1 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.

3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

God also teaches us to keep those commandments of His, to live.

This also is the getting of wisdom, and is understanding, as a good understanding have all they, who do te commandments of God.

Wisdom keeps us, as wisdom enters into our heart, and discretion preserves us and this understanding ( of keeping the commandments of the Lord ) keeps us...

This mouth opens up with wisdom, and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

Christ gives us this mouth and wisdom, and all of the adversaries remain unable to resist or gainsay ( THOUGH THEY TRY )...

Proverbs 2:10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

Psalm 111:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

Proverbs 4:4 He taught me also, and said unto me, Let thine heart retain my words: keep my commandments, and live.

5 Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.

6 Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.

Proverbs 31:26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

Luke 21:15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

This is the law that is truth.

This is how God sanctifies man, through this truth.

This Spirit of truth dwells in us.

This is the Spirit that testifies, and the Apostles testify as they were with Christ from the beginning.

God has chosen us from the beginning, to salvation through this sanctification of the Spirit, which gives belief of the truth ( to keep the commandments of Christ)

This is the purification of the soul, ( the clean water cleaning man) through the Spirit given enabled to love the brothers sincerely with that pure heart, cleaned and purified and sanctified through the doing of love ( scorners are confused thinking that hjatred is love ?)

But the final word ( His word is truth) is that those who are not of God, cannot hear by having the spirit of error, and not the Spirit of truth..

Psalm 119:142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

1 Peter 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Why did Jesus have to have travail of soul for us ?
Posted : 29 Jun, 2021 01:15 AM

Why did Jesus have to have travail of soul for us ?

How did that travail make intercession for the transgressors ?

Isaiah 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

To understand about how travail is what satisfied God to grant life to the dead, we understand what it means for God to give wisdom, knowledge and joy to the man good in His sight, Jesus testified in the Gospel of the Father well pleased, and to the ones who remain in their sinful ways, their travail comes later, as they have gathered up pains and torments for themselves, as foretold in Revelation 16, as it is a record of the judgement to come..

Ecclesiastes 2:26 For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Revelation 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Remembering the travail that Christ comes to suffer for us, we see His example for us to follow ( TO SIMPLY BELIEVE )

The same travail that Jesus endured, is the travail the Apostles endured or the travail comes at judgement day, (gnashing of teeth)..

1 Thessalonians 2:9 For ye remember, brethren, our labour and travail: for labouring night and day, because we would not be chargeable unto any of you, we preached unto you the gospel of God.

Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Then the narrow way which few find is not enjoyment, or pleasures as is predicted for men being lovers of their own selves and loving their lives, the narrow way is the same way as Christ, to be chosen in the furnace of affliction,...

Isaiah 48:10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

This approves the ministers of Christ, in afflictions, to not be behind in the afflictions of Christ, to be part taker of the afflictions of the Gospel,, to follow the example of the prophets for an example of suffering affliction, and knowing the same afflictions are ACCOMPLISHES, in the brothers that were and are in the world..

2 Corinthians 6:4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

2 Timothy 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

James 5:10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.

1 Peter 5:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

ADAM7777

View Profile
The true resistance? Resist evil with good. Evil resists good with evil.
Posted : 26 Jun, 2021 01:41 AM

The true resistance? Resist evil with good. Evil resists good with evil.

Jesus revealed how Judas even though chosen, was a devil.

Interestingly, the ones who Jesus confirms also are of their father the devil, say the same to Christ, that he has a devil. and these of the actual devil, do the lusts of their father ( proving then that God is not their father as they claim ) and how the devil ( in them, not in Jesus ) have no truth in them and speak a lie whenever they speak...

John 6:70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

John 8:49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Satan resists standing before the angel of the Lord, and the Gentiles do all to devils and not to God, and we are not to have fellowship with devils..

Zechariah 3:1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

1 Corinthians 10:20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

God resists the proud, and our adversary the devil seeks who he can devour, and we are to resist that in the faith ( by the grace of humility)

God gives more grace, and God resisting all of the proud doers ( and vain talkers) and gives His grace of Christ ( who humbled Himself to death for us ) to the humble, and we resisting the devil see him flee from us...

1 Peter 5:5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

We understand why Moses and Israel trapped in Egypt had to have such resistance against them, because it revealed how much the devil is determined not to leave the people of God unresisted.

Then these days, these men of corrupt minds also resist the truth ( remember they speak lies as there is no truth in them) proving they are reprobate concerning the faith.

But God has also testified against their behavior, whoever resists the power and ordinances ( of God) shall receive to themselves damnation...

2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Romans 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Jesus also testifies for us, He gives us a mouth and wisdom ( with the lowly is wisdom and not with the strifeful tongues) and our adversaries ( our adversary is the devil in those who resist) and they are unable to resist or gainsay.

Those who Jesus showed to us have their father as the devil, were unable to resist Stephen by the wisdom and the Spirit by which he spoke.

Stephen showed how these same ones who say God is their Father, remain uncircumcised in heart as they always resist the Holy Ghost..

Luke 21:15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Acts 6:10 And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake.

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Lastly, how to go about resistance. To not be as evil, who resist good with evil, but against that evil way and example, by resisting evil with good..

Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Because those who live in pleasure on the earth, condemn against the just, and the just do not resist the evil with more evil but with good, they not only turn the other cheek ( doing all Jesus taught us in the Gospel and not returning evil for evil) they also as witnessed as in all of the Lord's Holy Apostles, remain faithful even until death and the evil ones who resisted them, killed them.

Then we stablish our hearts ( not uncircumcised in heart as the evil) and behave all as told, to avoid the condemnation of God the judge standing ready at the door...

James 5 5 Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.

6 Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door..

But not forgetting, the perilous times now, men instead are lovers of their own selves, are not humbled but are the proud, resisting against God's ordinances, and the evil, despise the good, as they are lovers of pleasures more than of God ( remember they claim Go is their Father but lie) as they ave a form of Godliness but they as told, resist that power of God and that is how they deny Christ (indirectly, subtly and deceitfully)..

2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

ADAM7777

View Profile
mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
Posted : 25 Jun, 2021 08:49 AM

What dies it mean if the ones who cause divisions and offences contrary to the Gospel of righteousness, remain unmarked ?

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

It means they get away with serving the god of their belly, and them pretending they serve our Lord Jesus Christ when it is testified by Christ that they serve Him not....

Phillipians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Now we know all of their talk, all of their jesting, opposing, mocking, reveals them as meat and drink for their understanding of the Kingdom of God, when their god is their own selfishness..

Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.

19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

20 For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence.

21 It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.

22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.

The message is we can void being condemned, but it takes following the testimonies of God, and that at the same time means avoiding the testimonies of man.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

So it happens to be thorough and speak against their doctrine of sin, how the ones who do evil are forgiven for confessing it ? Or they never knew God...

3 John 1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

ADAM7777

View Profile
The strife of tongues, has a purpose, to show the pride of man.
Posted : 25 Jun, 2021 08:29 AM

The strife of tongues, has a purpose, to show the pride of man.....

Psalm 31:20 Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.

LittleDavid and co's opinion, is that nobody can control their tongue, and they have to say that, because otherwise they are indirectly confessing and acknowledging that the man who controls his tongue is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body, and to not offend in word..

Acts 24:16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void to offence toward God, and toward men.

1 Corinthians 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

2 Corinthians 6:3 Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:

Philippians 1:10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ.

Then the ones who oppose the righteous testimonies of Christ are the ones who give offences and who do not bridle their tongue ( strife makers and false accusers instead ) and their tongue is in iniquity, defiled, even the whole body defiled and not able to bridle their whole body but their tongue is unruly as seen and evidenced for a long time, and has only the poison as testified..

James 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:

8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

James 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

They claim to ave religion in Christ, but when they speak saying no one can tame their tongue, their religion it i proven and told, is vain..

James 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

This is also testified they forsake the right way( they leave off of the teaching of righteousness in Christ) to embrace iniquity, speaking great swelling words of vanity is the testimony, which they accomplish through promoting the lusts of the flesh..

2 Peter 2:15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;

16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb donkey speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.

17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.

18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

Another scripture they used as some method of allowing their gospel of sin, is that there is none righteous.

That is also the way of the first covenant, and the Jewish religion these days, follows their same path, of a religion that believes God forgives them, as long as they confess their sins, as is popular in Catholicism too.

But what they are missing is the entire circle all around them ( they are completely surrounded and well outnumbered by a great testimony) how their tongue is uncontrolled, because the poison of asps remains under their tongues, as their mouth has cursing and bitterness which as testified, CANT BE..

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

So we know it is many called and few chosen, we know it is the faithless falling away time, we know the false prophets message is lust and selfishness.

Then we know there is no faithfulness in their mouth now ( self confessed non controlled tongues too) how they only flatter people with their tongue, and they follow their own counsels and will fall by their own counsels..

Psalm 5:9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.

10 Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.

The testimony and circle around them continues, how these workers of iniquity have no knowledge, how they are not in the generation or belief of the righteous, becauae they as told only shame the counsel of the poor..

Psalm 14:2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord.

5 There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.

6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the Lord is his refuge.

The counsel of the poor is to know their God delights in mercy..

Micah 7:18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

The counsel of the wicked deceiver ( and deceived) do not believe in mercy, they also do not believe that due to their lack of mercy, God withholds His mercy from them on judgement day, they also believe they are forgiven for any cursing they do, but God has also counselled that the cursing they love to do, is what they will also receive, and they will fall by their own counsels and their own message of sinning and working ill to others is what they are only working to themselves..

Psalm 109:15 Let them be before the Lord continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

16 Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.

17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

James 2:13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

Matthew 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

ADAM7777

View Profile
With the lowly is wisdom.
Posted : 24 Jun, 2021 01:56 AM

Mockers predicted for these last times, because they are the opposite to Christ ( anti Christ) who also promote lusts and excuse why doing good is not really only doing good, but now according to the predicted mocking spirit, doing good is also doing evil..

Jude 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

Jesus reveals to us the meek inherit the earth. The meek who have wrought His judgement, ( deceivers say doing evil is that judgement) but God says against them, to seek righteousness ( no unrighteousness) which is then meekness, ( lies are not meekness ) to escape the Lord's judgement soon..

Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Zephaniah 2:3 Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord's anger.

The scorners scorn on, it is not harmful, it is necessary, they have no grace or would be lowly. The testimony is we are still to maintain Gods ways ( the law written in the heart is kept) and what is remembered is the confused everlasting error ( of sin and no conversion)..

Proverbs 3:34 Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.

Psalm 119:51 The proud have had me greatly in derision: yet have I not declined from thy law.

Jeremiah 20:11 But the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.

All opinions, and yet pride is their downfall, because lowliness is what prevents the fall..

Proverbs 11:2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

Proverbs 16:19 Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.

God is present with us, away from the strife making tongues, and what wisdom is left to them but pride, ONLY WITH THE LOWLY IS WISDOM..

Psalm 31:20 Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.

Jesus Christ our Lord humbled Himself, meek and lowly, and we are to follow the prideful exalted mockers, or the way that came from Heaven, of meekness which overcomes all false ways of man..

Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an donkey, and upon a colt the foal of an donkey.

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

ADAM7777

View Profile
Lots of teaching but how do we know the right one
Posted : 24 Jun, 2021 01:41 AM

Here is to all the lowly people out there..

Proverbs 3:34 Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.

Psalm 119:51 The proud have had me greatly in derision: yet have I not declined from thy law.

Jeremiah 20:11 But the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10