Author Thread
pluc

View Profile
Why Come Part 2
Posted : 11 May, 2010 07:48 PM

Why come that Brandy girl is talking about me?

Why come she don't know me?

Why come this is the Brandy and Edw show?

Why come babygirl don't show up to often?

Why it is hard to keep up with you people?

Why come we want more people but we can't read the why comes we got?

Why come I don't think you people work?

Why come the numbers be so important?

pluc

View Profile
Why Come Part 2
Posted : 11 May, 2010 07:06 AM

why come I did not know Brandy was Edw love fling?

pluc

View Profile
Why Come Part 2
Posted : 11 May, 2010 06:42 AM

why come you started part 2?

Why come the more hits you get the better it was growing outrageous on part 1?

wait a minute why come I am posting on part 2?

Why come it took me 15 minutes to post on part 1 and now nobody is going to see it?

Why come this is the funniest thread ever?

Why come I woke up and posted before I prayed?

pluc

View Profile
Why come?
Posted : 11 May, 2010 06:27 AM

why come godslamb looks hot with her hair blowing in the wind in her picture?

Why come I can't think of any why comes?

Why come women expect to get a fine man without trying to be fine themselves?

Why come black women call white women crazy for trying to be thin?

Why come white men love women that are thin and tall and black men love a little meat on the bone (babygirl)?

Why come God knows what we want more than we do?

Why come when it comes we say yeah God that is what I wanted but could not figure it out before it came?

Why come God forgives us everyday for things we do over and over?

Why come He locks a lot of favor and blessings up with the person that we are to marry?

Why come it is his will for us to find someone so He is working hard to make it happen?

Why come a lot of us don't believe that?

Why come the big women that better pictures than the small so called cute women?

Why come babygirl started this threat that is awesome?

Why come we can't invite all of our friends to put something like this up at whycome.com

Why come babygirl wears babyphat

Why come Edw is the most popular guy on this site and he is from the sticks? (and proud of it)

Why come pluc is still on a dating site although he is engaged?

Why come we don't want to do tell?

Why come I got to go to work now?

pluc

View Profile
What physically attracts you?
Posted : 11 May, 2010 06:07 AM

I am attracted to smart, highly intelligent Nigerian women, physically I like tall thin women.

But I most say babygirl the look of a woman is important to attract a man but her heart is everything.

My fiance actually won a look from me with her body and youthful dress, but won my heart with her strong relationship with the Lord.

Of course I know you think that looks are not that important

pluc

View Profile
Why come?
Posted : 10 May, 2010 02:46 PM

Why come this is the best threat ever?

Why come pluc joined the site just to post on this blog?

Why come Edw is the only guy posting on a forum that is called "ask a guy"?

Why come 1babygirl left the site after I did because she had no one to spar with?

Why come pluc has an engagement picture as a profile picture on a dating site?

Why come cattlemen isn't around when you need him to stop folks from insulting each other?

Why come ya spend so much time thinking of why comes?

Why come we can't make any money doing this?

Why come Edw and Brandy are so funny that I read every post in one sitting?

pluc

View Profile
I am out of here!!!
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 01:32 PM

It has been hard to decide to leave the site but I think it best that I do. A friend of mine from church and I really hit he off good. We are dating pretty strong. I feel bad whenever come to the site and view the people that have viewed me. I feel wierd when I read messages. I like this woman a lot I think she would make a great wife. The only reason I have hung on so long is because I love the interaction with everyone here on the forums. It has been a lot of fun. If any of you would like to keep in touch you can email me at [email protected] thus the name pluc. I bet you guys were wondering. In my real life a lot of youth actually call me P-Luc. With tears in my eyes I would have to say I have learned a lot from each of you. Thanks especially to 1babygirl, edw, wings, godslamb and of course ole cattle. (LOL) Ya'll take care of my little sister 1babygirl you know she needs a lot of help with her ideas. (LOL)

pluc

View Profile
I'm sorry
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 08:03 AM

That is a good idea. I will talk to her about it.

pluc

View Profile
I'm sorry
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 06:06 AM

I guess I should say something. i was not offended either. LOL I just liked having someone on my side. But truly hope I have not offended anyone either. That was never my intent as we discussed issues about looks. Recently i met a woman that I really like a lot and she does not fit the discription of a beauty queen but to me she is the most beautiful woman in the world because she is truly a powerful woman of God. So if you stay close to the Lord and trust Him He will make you georgous for the man he has designed for you. Charles thanks for you friendship man it has meant a lot to me. I probably will be leaving the site because I can't take all the viewers, messages, etc. I stay only because of you guys. See ya

pluc

View Profile
New Pictures
Posted : 26 Mar, 2010 09:30 AM

what is up with the slams on pluc. I happen to be right most of the time. (LOL) Especailly about pictures and images. Thank you 1babygirl and wings my nemisis.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8