Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
Down the rabbit hole....buckle up!
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 06:22 PM

No, no "gaslighting" here Sadlup. I hear you. I would love for you to expound on your own experiences. Please let it be with your own eyes and not through the lenses of TV. Just totally own it. I think your mention of "Thirdly the moon is obviously a sphere or at least a half dome pointed towards us. This can be seen by the curvature of the shadow." would be of particular interest to LittleDavid as well as myself. . He was telling me about the shadow on the moon today in regards to the curvature of the earth. I hope I got that correct. Sorry if I didn't LittleDavid That is what forums are for is to learn and share.

I think to try and answer another members question, sorry I forgot your name. ...He made mention what does this have to do with salvation and the gospel..well, all I can say is , it may have a bearing on WHO God is ..has the world redefined him much like satan who questioned God's word with the first sentence in the bible?

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 05:42 PM

Should we go rub a globe and make a wish? ...Teddyhug that was hilarious. I busted out !

Sadlup, thanks for the heads up. I think there are plenty of questions to still be addressed. I was called a "dufus" by my neighbor for saying the earth was flat. She loves me and apologized but maybe the lack of questions here are because the topic is so absurd to most , it doesn't even merit discussing!" I will leave the absurd to existentialism literature like Kafka and kierkegaard.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 05:33 PM

No, I am not imitating 4477 here...I wanted you to look it up for yourselves. It was for reference . It is not a topic to be taken lightly. I wanted to impress upon you the significance of the creation account pertaining to earth. God has a title in Genesis....creator. Think about it? Does the bible mention other planets? Has the 'programming" of television , schools and NASA redefined God? What about science falsely so called ? True science should always back up the bible and in some small , not very promoted ways, it does!! Most are obfuscated. Sadly most people are asleep on this planet and will either ignore you or get if you try and wake them up. No one wants to think they were lied to. It is the world . Of course the world will lie. All the worlds a stage and each must play a part.

KJVonly

View Profile
Creation Clocks
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 05:11 PM

Teddyhug ...Yes, seems we were on the same paths in our thinking. 2 witnesses I guess!! LOL I love it!

KJVonly

View Profile
Precession
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 04:12 PM

Who blows the shofar? How do you know when the new moon begins and full moon of Elul?...

We don't have to work keeping the festivals and requirements any longer . Jesus is our rest.

How in the world do you keep 600+ laws!! I hope you got a farm with lots of sheep and goats . How do you get them to Israel for the priests to sacrifice? The whole wide world was small back then because America was not discovered yet. It was easier to travel to the holy land . Or do you think God winks at your efforts? . I feel bad for you and countless others. The SDA denomination was so legalistic that you were afraid to turn on a light in your house during the sabbath or drive your car because it sparked electricity but they still expected church appearance!! The Lord is not the author of confusion. I been in it and it's HELL! That is why I quit church denominations and read the bible . I am resting , resting, resting . I kept pressing into truth! None but Christ! I am not offending God because Jesus is God in the flesh , Amen! I keep you and others like you in my prayers because I understand what it is like!!! I was so sad and confused that I would cry! I wanted to love and please God and felt like I was missing it somehow.

I pray ,Lord, let not my season of being in other denominations be in vain. Amen! All glory goes to you!

1 John 2:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 03:00 PM

*This is for educational purposes only and is a topic to help you further study the Word of God for edification and see the world around you with new eyes. It's purpose first and foremost is to discover truth in plain sight within the pages of the Bible and to help you think outside the box of what has been spoon fed to all of us in school! Please refrain from using insults and remember to be respectful. Exercises you brotherly and sisterly LOVE. Buckle up ...it's going to be a bumpy ride down the rabbit hole! Please keep your mind open and your arms and belongings in your lap....with an open Bible. Enjoy!

Recommended research: midnight sun.

About the Flat, Motionless Earth Itself

Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? Isaiah 66:1

Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble. Job 9:6

For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven; Job 28:24

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Job 38:4-5

Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; Job 38:6

That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? It is turned as clay [to] the seal; and they stand as a garment. Job 38:13-14

He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD’S, and he hath set the world upon them. 1 Samuel 2:8

Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved. 1 Chronicles 16:30

Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart. Jeremiah 9:26

The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved. Psalms 93:1

Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously. Psalms 96:10

Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever. Thou coveredst it with the deep as [with] a garment: the waters stood above the mountains. Psalms 104:5-6

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth. Isaiah 11:12

The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth: Daniel 4:11

And Uriah said unto David, The ark, and Israel, and Judah, abide in tents; and my lord Joab, and the servants of my lord, are encamped in the open fields; shall I then go into mine house, to eat and to drink, and to lie with my wife? as thou livest, and as thy soul liveth, I will not do this thing. 2 Samuel 11:11 (NOTE: 16th century’s Matthew’s Bible says “flatt erthe” instead of open fields)

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; Matthew 4:8

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. Matthew 24:31

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. Revelation 1:7

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. Revelation 6:13

And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. Genesis 11:4

About the Firmament

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. Genesis 1:6-8

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: Isaiah 40:22

Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass? Job 37:18

Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven, Psalms 78:23

It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; he that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name. Amos 9:6

And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. Acts 7:56

Who coverest [thyself] with light as [with] a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain: Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind: Psalms 104:2-3

And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree. Isaiah 34:4

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 2 Peter 3:10

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. Revelation 6:14

About the Sun, Moon, and Stars in the Firmament

Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens. Psalms 148:4

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. Revelation 9:1

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: Genesis 1:14

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: [he made] the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, Genesis 1:16-17

And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. Joshua 10:13

Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down. Isaiah 38:8

The sun and moon stood still in their habitation: at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Habakkuk 3:11

Thick clouds are a covering to him, that he seeth not; and he walketh in the circuit of heaven. Job 22:14

Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which [is] as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, [and] rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth [is] from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. Psalms 19:4-6

The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose. The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits. Ecclesiastes 1:5-6

About Heavens Above the Firmament

The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever. Psalms 29:10

And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. Revelation 4:6

And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. Revelation 22:1

And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above. Ezekiel 1:22

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. Revelation 15:2

About the Waters and the Earth Beneath

He hath compassed the waters with bounds, until the day and night come to an end. The pillars of heaven tremble and are astonished at his reproof. Job 26:10-11

In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. Genesis 7:11

The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained; Genesis 8:2

When he prepared the heavens, I [was] there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: Proverbs 8:27-29

The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath. Proverbs 15:24

Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death. Proverbs 7:27

But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell. Proverbs 9:18

Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 31:37

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. Isaiah 14:15

Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down: Amos 9:2

Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them. Psalms 55:15

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; 2 Peter 2:4

KJVonly

View Profile
Precession
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 02:15 PM

I have to ask because I asked myself this when I was engaging in the HRM..since the feast of tabernacles/booths/sukkot pilgrimage is coming up in Oct., are you going to Israel like the bible commands or are you going to do the best you can and camp out under the stars in your tent here in America with your family? These are actual questions I myself had! so just wondered when the confusion will end for you too.

KJVonly

View Profile
Precession
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 02:00 PM

Respectfully, Sadlup.

I was considering hebrew roots movement once years ago. It was confusion to me because I could not pinpoint the true jewish dates for shabbat. No, I don't wish to engage in it again but I am curious if you have found the true calender to base your shabbat on?

Shalom

KJVonly

View Profile
Precession
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 01:53 PM

I had heard from a sermon once that the gospel is in the stars. Then , before long, I got into grey areas again with the zodiac. GRRRR! I don't blame anyone but myself. I felt the Lord calling me out of it and convicting me. Yes, the devil loves to invert and pervert things of God.

KJVonly

View Profile
Precession
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 11:22 AM

All this talk about carbon dating , evolution...makes me remember a quote I heard once regarding evolution.. "From goo to you by way of the zoo!" Darwinism. I say Let God be true and every man a liar. I don't think the earth is millions of years old either. The sun, moon and stars is closer than you think , the earth if flat. Water always finds it's level. The earth doesn't spin like "scientist" say. . Dare I say the bible supports a flat earth also. Anyone care to respectfully debate , I am game. I may learn something new! A little off topic but my mind is off topic most days.

1 Chronicles 16:30: "He has fixed the earth firm, immovable."

Psalm 93:1: "Thou hast fixed the earth immovable and firm ..."

Psalm 96:10: "He has fixed the earth firm, immovable ..."

Psalm 104:5: "Thou didst fix the earth on its foundation so that it never can be shaken."

Isaiah 45:18: "...who made the earth and fashioned it, and himself fixed it fast..."

Page : 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162