Author Thread
hedgedweller

View Profile
Verichip and the the mark of the beast,(666)
Posted : 7 Sep, 2008 03:13 PM

What is your opinion?

It is already being used here in the USA and assisted the coroner in charge of the FEMA's DMORT facility in Gulf Port, Ms. in the aftermath of huricane katrina to Indentify dead bodies so families could get their loved ones quicker..

Here is the many Operations and Solutions of verichip:

1. Patient Identification

2. Infant Protection ,( Babies in Fl, are already getting them implanted as Reported by Diane Sawyer, ( look on the internet under same heading)

3. Wander Prevention

4. Asset Tracking

5. Vibration Monitoring

6. Emergency Management

7. Lost pet scanner

VeriChip products marked by the �Implantable� icon mean they utilize the implantable, passive RFID microchip, the VeriChip�, in their solutions for the purpose of automatic identification.

About the size of a grain of rice, the microchip inserts just under the skin and contains only a unique, 16-digit identifier. The chip itself does not contain any other data other than this unique electronic ID, nor does it contain any Global Positioning System (GPS) tracking capabilities. And unlike conventional forms of identification, the VeriChip� cannot be lost, stolen, misplaced, or counterfeited. It is safe, secure, reversible, and always with you.

Once inserted just under the skin, via a quick, painless outpatient procedure (much like getting a shot), the VeriChip� can be scanned when necessary with a proprietary VeriChip reader, whether handheld or wall-mounted. A small amount of radio frequency energy passes from the reader energizing the dormant microchip which then emits a radio frequency signal transmitting the individuals unique verification number. This number can then be used for such purposes as accessing personal medical information in a password-protected database or assessing whether somebody has authority to enter into a high-security area.

VeriChip is the only company in the world today to offer an implantable FDA-cleared RFID microchip and offers this option in its VeriMed and VeriGuard systems.

Wearable RFID Tags

hedgedweller

View Profile
Laying out your fleece...
Posted : 7 Sep, 2008 05:24 AM

Rock 4 chirst,, you also said this,"let me explain- we are all given the gift of faith-

there is a difference in the gift of faith,,,, and a measure of faith,,, not all have the gift of faith

you also said this, " The Bible was written for us not to us, please everyone reading this, if all you get from this is that, this world will be so much better.

This is a very good and sound way to aproach the bible but is not totally accurate.

Some of it is written to us as the scripture plainly puts me in the middle of many of it's scriptures. I will not began to elaborate as ift would take way to much time and space. quote," as in all the who soever will's of scripture, "Out of your belly shall flow", Seek and ye shall find," knock and it shall be opened"

The word transends being just written to us. For his words are spirit and they are life. it becomes to and for us in many ocassions. His word is hidden in our hearts that we might not sin against thee,,, that is deffinately to and for me.

you said , " ex: samson, strong man of faith, but he has a weakness for women, it robbed him of his faith.

Samson never lost his faith,,, he revealed the secret of his strength but his faith never left him. In his hour of need he knew not his hair had grown back yet he called on God as a great act of his faith to avenge him. killing more in his death than in life,,,

I dont think Gideon was a coward, but on the contrary was listed by God in his Divinely inspired word as a mighty man and also listed in the book and chapter of faith,,, hebrrews 11.

last but not least,,and most important,,,,,,

I am saddened that you would be so bold as to say Gideon is a coward. I sit here today and have no doubt that you have sat under someone who you looked up to that said he was a coward. Quite bold to call a man who god says is mighty and you refer to him as cowardly.

I dont blame you as much as the one who has been your example seeing you are only 26 years old,,, but it is a foolish mistake to be saying that.

God bless you my friend,,,, bruce.

hedgedweller

View Profile
Laying out your fleece...
Posted : 7 Sep, 2008 04:54 AM

I started getting a little confused at your message but deffinately seen the spirit by which you we're writing to us,, God bless you brother.

I hope you see my spirit also because there is a couple things I wanted to say. Ikes, ikes,,, I shouldnt do it, shouldnt but I will because this is a forum.

Rock 4 Christ, you said,"If your husband feels called to the minsitry as a pastor, why would God say no to that?

My friend,,, just because a person feels called to be a pastor or any type of minister does not mean he is. I personally have seen many people who thought they were called that wasnt. Wheter it was pride or etc etc,, Gods favoure and blessing was never there. I seen one man that left his good job at the post office and had his wife and family go with him in fultime evangelistic work only to himself never have more than a copuple meetings in his life. In the meantime he ended up losing his wife to divorce because she tried of having to work all the time to provide for them,,, I remember seeing this man 10 years after his move of faith in the kinistry,,, he was a broken man. He realized he made a big mistake and if you heard him you would have realized it also. I heard him preach on time and could bearely stay in the service to finish hearing him. No anointing what soever. Oh well,, just because you think you feel something doesnt mean it is so. Dont get me wrong,,I have seen this many times in my life.

hedgedweller

View Profile
Tough bible questions answered.No politics Just the truth in love
Posted : 7 Sep, 2008 04:21 AM

all those question should be easy for anyone to find the answers to.

It has nothing to do with different denominations but simply taking the time to seek to know,,,,

All the above questions except is your church's doctrine right can be found very easily.

For a workman needeth not to be ashamed,,,,,

His study in Gods words should make the difference for him.

hedgedweller

View Profile
Truth or Dare
Posted : 7 Sep, 2008 04:06 AM

wow, thats a broad statement or question I should say.

I think men and women do it everyday on here. There are some people who go to the far extreem of the same question. Saying they are this and that or full of pride and think of themsleves more highly than they ought to.

But with your friend in question, it could be possible he accidently put down widow anbd just realized it was wrong,,, hyummm, hummm. Or maybe maybe maybe, maybe maybe!!!

Humm, hummm, ok, then,,, maybe nothing,,, :peace:

no comment. I guess I should have said that before I wrote a paragraph,,,, :ROFL::ROFL: I will sleep on it,,,

Heh,, I just realized SJC is deleted,,, bye bye strawberri, have a good day.

hedgedweller

View Profile
Clinical dpression and online dating!
Posted : 31 Aug, 2008 10:31 AM

Is this kind of depression cause by spirits or strickly association?

Deep sorrow can be infectious, and it�s not uncommon for caregivers and mates to develop symptoms of depression themselves. Guard against this possibility by eating well, exercising, getting enough sleep, and staying in the Word.

Also keep an eye on your kids. Children are often vulnerable to a parent�s anxiety. One study indicates that 20% of 10-year-olds whose mothers suffered from depression were themselves victims within five years.

Please tell us? Is this generational spirits or heriditary imbalances only?

Hedgedweller,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:peace:out,, !!!

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 31 Aug, 2008 10:26 AM

One in fiive people will be diagnosed for depression in a given year while over 50% are tknow o have clinical depression. Women are twice as more likely as men to experience unbalanced serotonin even being brought on by menopause.

Here are a few key signs of depression:

Daily sadness

Loss of interest in activities previously enjoyed

Restless, anxious or irritable behavior

Trouble concentrating, focusing or remembering

Excessive weariness and lethargy

Sleeping or eating too much or too little

Unexplained aches and pains

Thoughts of suicide or death

If you recognize any of these symptoms persisting in a spouse for more than a few weeks, check with your family doctor.

Preparing Yourself.

hedgedweller

View Profile
Posted : 31 Aug, 2008 10:19 AM

Not all depression is the same, from temporary to longivity. Some depressions are brought on by chemical imbalances such as low serotonin, car accidents, menopause and still others by loss of income, death of a child, husband wife, divorce, adultery, etc etc.

1.Should you tell your online interest of your depression? And how long that you have been experiencing it?

2. Do you think a special interest ( mate) will eliminate your depression?

3.Can a new mate bring you out of your depression if it was caused by a loss of a husband wife etc, etc?

4. Does depression leave you feeling conflicted about your christian beliefs.

5. Do you think some depressions are influnced by demonic spirits?

6. Should two people hook up if they both are clinically depressed?

Please exchange your views so that we can learn?

God bless you,,,, Bruce,,,( hedgedweller)

===================================

hedgedweller

View Profile
CENTER STAGE....YOU'RE ON !!! (POETRY) (SONGS)
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 09:36 PM

good night friends,,,, Bruce,,,,

hedgedweller

View Profile
CENTER STAGE....YOU'RE ON !!! (POETRY) (SONGS)
Posted : 28 Aug, 2008 09:35 PM

written by bud chambers

Behold now I am Disgusted with thee,,,

Everytime thou watchest thy T.V.

You say the news,,, and the weather,,,,

Is all,,,,, that thou see,,,,,

But I know ,,, that thou watchest,,,,

I L,,O,,V,,E Lucy,,,,, and soap operies.

Behold now I am dis-gus-ted with thee,,,

Every time thou walkest on the street,,,

You been chewin tabacco,,, while watchin that T.V.

Drinkin Dr. Peper, coffee and tea,,,

Behold now I am dsi-gus-ted with thee.

Everything you doeth now,,, really dis-gust me,,,

And if you will be honest,,, they also dis-gust thee.

It's so easy to be madd today by everything you see,,,

Especially on T.V

Thank you Bud,,, you always brought a laugh,,,

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10