Author Thread
teach_ib

View Profile
When therefore the Lord knew
Posted : 30 Oct, 2013 07:51 PM

The woman at the well..an unlikely convert and immediately spreading the word on who she had met! Shows how God can make a difference in anyone's life.

teach_ib

View Profile
There was a man
Posted : 30 Oct, 2013 07:43 PM

Always glad to read about the visit of Nicodemus...and the account of being born again.

Straight from Jesus' to us...

teach_ib

View Profile
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 29 Oct, 2013 07:25 PM

:yay::rocknroll::applause::bouncy:

One to go!

Early night tonight...have to rest up for what hopefully (and sadly) the last game of the season...:boxing:

I watch the games with my nephew...fun family quality time...

Glad you're spending time with the youth...good role model:applause:

teach_ib

View Profile
I still haven't seen any answer on how one can KNOW, 100%, that they are elected!
Posted : 28 Oct, 2013 05:52 PM

God never disowned Israel even through their worst times and they are still God's chosen people even though the majority are blind to the truth. �There is a remnant.

God allowed 'bad othings' to happen, captivity, persecution, etc.

2 Chronicles 7:14�If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

teach_ib

View Profile
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 27 Oct, 2013 04:50 PM

So your Raiders crushed my nephew's team...the Steelers:boxing:

And my Dolphins showed up for half the game:goofball:

Baseball has to go better:rocknroll:

teach_ib

View Profile
Kissing Frogs
Posted : 27 Oct, 2013 04:29 AM

:ROFL:

We're not told how many frogs were kissed before the prince was found.

Don't kiss the frog until you are pretty sure it's the prince...old fashioned but it would help to focus on getting to know each other better!

teach_ib

View Profile
MLB Playoffs
Posted : 26 Oct, 2013 09:14 PM

Unbelievable! :excited: Obstruction? :goofball: What kind of call is that? :dunce:

This will just fire up the Red Sox:boxing::boxing:

teach_ib

View Profile
hello
Posted : 26 Oct, 2013 08:59 PM

May God bless your search.

teach_ib

View Profile
Hi
Posted : 26 Oct, 2013 08:57 PM

Welcome to the site and to the forums. There are a lot of friendly folks here...may God bless your search.

teach_ib

View Profile
Testify.
Posted : 26 Oct, 2013 08:54 PM

Miss Blue Eyes,

Thanks for the thread and sharing your testimony. We gain a new level of understanding and respect for each other as we learn about the lives they lead before coming to accept Christ and how God has worked in their lives.

God bless

Page : 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23