Author Thread
GraceMae

View Profile
Pursue or be pursued?
Posted : 21 May, 2010 10:20 PM

Kat.. thanks for posting. Tulip, Brandon and BCP... great input! Enlightening, and bcp... I relate to what you've said from a womans' point of view...

GraceMae

View Profile
Why Come Part III
Posted : 21 May, 2010 10:01 PM

Why come Greys Anatomy was so good last night and I hadn't watched it all season?

GraceMae

View Profile
toyota sienna commercials
Posted : 21 May, 2010 09:28 PM

Nyanda!! :ROFL::ROFL: Girl!! This had me absolutely rolling. Got a good "swagger" tune to it too! I liked the Dad with the daughter having tea, and towards the end, the Dad holding the babies bottle! Was this an advertisement for cars or what!:laugh: Well, it certainly had a good beat to it, and it got me lolol.... Thanks! I needed that! :glow:

~GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Why Come Part III
Posted : 20 May, 2010 09:52 PM

Why come pet dogs like to slobber on your face, and pet cats like to come up to you and rub on you?

Why come looking at a rainbow is SOOOOOOO beautiful? Why come we all have this wonderful opportunity to share our light and salt, and some folk blow it?

Why come TV weather forecasters use the same monitoring equipment at different TV stations, yet project different weather forecasts for the day?

GraceMae

View Profile
Frustrated and Hurt
Posted : 19 May, 2010 09:38 PM

Katie.... congratulations!! You're getting your prompts from the one that it "most" important! Our Lord! Your "Father".... Sometimies we gotta take time to think about whose opinion/input is most important. You already know that my sis. You just vow to be available for your friend regardless of how she's responded to you. Don't be frustrated. God has blessed you with an arena fulll of other believers who are standing by you in support, even if she isn't... But, continue to be the same friend you've been to her, no matter what . You are to be the salt and light... no matter what, no matter who.... ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Why Come Part III
Posted : 19 May, 2010 09:27 PM

Why come cows and pigs don't fly?

Why come red wine stains, and white wine doesn't?

Why come when I go to Home Depot or Lowes' I get a headache before I ever get what I went in the store for in the first place?

Why come love is so hard to capture and hold on to forever?

Why come it's easy to park a car in forward, but harder to back into?

Why come two people can listen to the same song, and get two different meanings from it?

Why come the sun can shine, and at the same time, the rain can fall, and at the same time, thunder roars, and at the same time.... a rainbow erodes the sky?

Why come, I am participating at Why Come part III? (I been pre-occupied with life!)

GraceMae

View Profile
Fall
Posted : 19 May, 2010 09:07 PM

Well all, I think I am almost healed! Hopefully... I plan to stop taking these meds next week. They make me pretty lax, like I'm out of body experienced!! :rolleyes: I don't like how the pills make me feel.... So, it's been several weeks, and I'm hoping that I don't feel no pain after I guit taking them. Thank you all for your prayers, and thinking of me through this ordeal. I realize from this experience, that, I am not a young spring chicken anymore, and that I must take my time. Period. Life teaches us thinigs.. I'm in the lesson mode now.. God bless you all! ~ GraceMae :glow:

GraceMae

View Profile
prayer
Posted : 19 May, 2010 09:01 PM

I will keep your nephew in my prayers dgr. Please keep us informed.

GraceMae

View Profile
How to treat a Lady
Posted : 19 May, 2010 08:58 PM

Hey dgr.... cuddos! :applause: Glad YOU know how a woman ought to be treated, and thanks for stating your stance for us!! :peace: ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Pay attention
Posted : 19 May, 2010 08:55 PM

Robert.... I think you "know" what you're talking about..... speaking truth here. Women... a lotta truth he speaks. What he says about a womans eyes... they speak volumes; much more than her words will often disclose (at least, that's what I've been personally told about myself... and I'd have to agree, it's true) Yes, I'd say both men, AND women, pay attention..... there are "signals" we both should be more discerning about. Even here on the posts... there are things we are saying that if we "read between the lines"... welll there is more said than what is written. Thanks for the post. :glow: ~ GraceMae

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14