Author Thread
GraceMae

View Profile
2 Totally Random Fun Questions for the Females!!!
Posted : 11 Jul, 2010 06:46 PM

2sparrows.... lol.... "Girls/Women/Chicks/Ladies/Gals"

I guess the least of these I like is chick, gal and girl...

I think since I'm a "mature" woman.... none of those words would make me feel appealing if you called me that... lol

Thanks for asking though.... had to think about it for a quick minute! :rolleyes: ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Upgrade from "nice"
Posted : 7 Jul, 2010 09:08 PM

:applause:

GraceMae

View Profile
Is Ethnicity an Issue?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2010 09:01 PM

AMEN twosparrows!!! :applause:

GraceMae

View Profile
Fat? Oh no you didn't!!??
Posted : 7 Jul, 2010 08:46 PM

Alright 1bg! :yay:

GraceMae

View Profile
What should I do? Am I being shallow or do you think the relationship I'm in isn't lead by God?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 09:25 PM

Slow down Cool (softly speaking) .... you've said alot here.... re-read what you wrote... you already know the answer to what you should do. That is to slow down and regroup. You told us before in different posts what kind of lady you prefer and want in your life. If you are really serious about the kind of (long-term, permanent) woman you want in your life, then you have to stick by that or else you may be regretful later.

I know we've talked through the threads from time to time about being overly stringent and selective about our prospective mates, but I think we do have to be frugle and take our heads out of the clouds,sometimes and relook at who we are, and is the person of interest fitting the bill, messing enough even in difference of belief to overlook certain things? Take the time needed to explore where your heads are at in your beliefs and if that sits right with you, and with her.

Take your time. You've got nothing to lose, but everything to gain, if you do it right. God bless you as you go deeper in this. ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
hunting
Posted : 26 Jun, 2010 10:09 PM

Well DGR.... not really hunting on this site....lol...

I'm pretty much participating in the forums and "observing". It is the man that finds a good thing... a wife! Often we depict the males that sign on with these type sites as "christian men" however they are not Godly men, they have the same theology to a point, specifically ok till we get to the body/flesh.... being a living sacrifice (celibacy) Readers, take it like you your eye balls read it.

So hunting abilities.... naught! Not hunting! :nahnah: Perhaps you need to repost in the mens sectiton, and ask them! :glow: ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
lunchtime poll about quotes!!
Posted : 24 Jun, 2010 10:15 PM

Make yourself necessary to someone ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

GraceMae

View Profile
A Ladies touch. . .
Posted : 24 Jun, 2010 10:12 PM

Hey Travis.... I think your profile is ok. You've got a variety of pics for young ladies to drool over, and your profile content likewise, would make them think and add spark for conversation with you. Next chance you get, add a pic of you doing something out-doorsy... like riding horses...

Remember too, you might not get a lot of responses because God is covering you... what responses you do get, pray God is in it all, working things to your advantage... take those that do respond and give your best shot at showing who "you" are and me mindful of what you're trying to represent. Have fun! :glow: ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
What is love?
Posted : 23 Jun, 2010 08:23 PM

I read something tonight, and remembered this thread...This moved me and I felt the truth in it....

~ Love has no awareness of merit or demerit; it has no scale by which its portion may be weighed or measured. It does not seek to balance giving and receiving. Love loves; this is its nature. (Howard Thurman)

GraceMae

View Profile
lunchtime poll about quotes!!
Posted : 22 Jun, 2010 07:05 PM

~ Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. (Tehyi Hsieh) :glow:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10