View Profile
The name of God
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 05:47 PM

and.... Jehovah Nissi - my banner, strong tower... :angel:

GraceMae

View Profile
beauty survey
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 10:09 PM

Pixy.. you are OK!! Thanks for the post! Made take a look at stuff I hadn''t even thought about!

1.I dont' pluck the eyebrows cause the hairs are going out on their own!! { I'm trying to learn how to cosmetically camafloge(spelling might be wrong)

2. Not much time with makeup..... I just use foundation, something to cover and moisturize the face and I'm done! Mind you, I'm 20+ years older than you youngun's. Moisturizing is key in keeping the skin supple, touchable and yes... "wantable"...

3. Not a lot of time spent styling my hair... I wear a curl, and that works VERY well for me... carefree, no styling, rolling, or extra prep needed!

4. I can get dressed at a minutes notice!... NO PROBLEM!!!!

5.You asked " How many times a day do you change your clothes?" Usually not at all.

6. "How much time do you spend on your evening beauty routine?' Just moisturize my face, that's it.

7. "How often do you trim and polish your nails?" When they break, I do maintenance!

8. "Do you switch purses daily? " NO

Thanks for the post! :glow: ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Why come?
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 09:53 PM

Why come it's true.... "If you can learn a simple trick, you'll get along a lot better with all kinds of folks. You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... until you climb into his skin and walk arorund in it. - Harper Lee|To Kill A Mockingbird] ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Sing along
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 09:47 PM

ooohhh Arch... AMEN!!!!! :yay: Preach the TRUTH!!!

GraceMae

View Profile
The name of God
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 09:32 PM

a little more... Many of us believers have a true heart for God, and want to interact with other believers in fellowship, but often don't have that same level of education to express "in writing" a way that is the socially correct standard". So, we can't discard this area of deficiency in our brothers and sisters in Christ. I think we, as we deal (and read from) with one another, we keep those things in mind too. It makes a big difference in our perceptions I think. We are just "human" beings.

~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
The name of God
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 09:27 PM

katiek... I agree with you, BUT.... I also have learned... especially on this site... that not everyone is technically, and even spiritually respectfully literate in typing grammatically proficient. For some, I know, it is not intentional. For those of us suave with typing skills where grammar and punctiation come natrually, it isn't for many. I'm glad you brought it up again though. [I goof up too sometimes... but never intentionally....]

GraceMae

View Profile
Sing along
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 09:17 PM

... opps... forgot to add... we (Single folk) got the advantage actually, "this" moment... cause that's where we are, where God wants us for now, this moment... and it's OK!! Smile with me!! :glow: ~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Sing along
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 09:13 PM

Another Friday night, and I ain't got nobody... and GLAD!!! I've had a hellacious week of work, and it's not over... Almost like that movie "Groundhog Day".... lol..... never ending.... It is awefully nice to be able to come home, yes... alone... to my private abode and just rest, chill, and be still in me, and escape in dreamland... :dancingp:

~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
Proverbs according to 1st graders
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 09:02 PM

AW, God bless you!!! Just what the doctor ordered! :applause::applause::applause::ROFL:

~ GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
The throw away
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 08:55 PM

Great analogy and testimony DGR!!! :applause:

~ GraceMae

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12