View Profile
Views, and messages, and winks...Oh my!
Posted : 30 Jun, 2011 01:24 PM

Ahh...ok then.

Nkatty

View Profile
Views, and messages, and winks...Oh my!
Posted : 30 Jun, 2011 12:45 PM

I have realised that i get more views wen i put up new pics!... Btw....cobbler an pianogal...are ur states far off?....just checked ur profiles an saw that u r both baptist...:-)

Nkatty

View Profile
An Even More Sensitive Subject
Posted : 28 Jun, 2011 12:45 PM

Jambo rabbit32..:-)...asante(thanks)

Nkatty

View Profile
Posted : 28 Jun, 2011 10:03 AM

Thanks Cobbler:-)....apparently i can't donate blood cause of my weight:(...an its one thing i would love to do often...all my older siblings were once as slender as i am...but gained...so it seems to be genetic...don't be mistaken...i love myself...esp my smile...or is it my teeth...lol...an since i realised that i don't add much weight wen i put all my focus on the adding weight exercise...i suspended the goal seekin venture...an funny thing is...am slowly gaining weight!

Nkatty

View Profile
Posted : 28 Jun, 2011 08:35 AM

I have always wanted to be abit more curvy....or is it grow fatter...hehe....i cant seem to realise my goal of adding atleast 3kgs...some peeps hav adviced me to relax an wait til i get kids...thats wen i wil supposedly expand...lol

Nkatty

View Profile
What is Spiritual maturity...
Posted : 23 Jun, 2011 05:46 AM

well....to me....a spiritually mature christian aint a baby christian....who has to be fed...changed..an looked after with care....Job in the bible was mature enought to realise God's love when he underwent trials....he never at one point talked ill of God.....mature christians are able to withstand storms....they know there place....an are at peace...u know...baby christians tend to hav tantrums....e.g....they want instant miracles....they want to have there own way...an such like things...when one gets to mature...they tend to have God use them to His Glory....

Nkatty

View Profile
Solve This Riddle
Posted : 23 Jun, 2011 04:22 AM

Chinekeeeeee..........

Nkatty

View Profile
Waiting On The Lord
Posted : 8 Jun, 2011 06:11 PM

Hehehe...thanks ChevyRocks:applause:

Nkatty

View Profile