Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
"Adventures"
Posted : 28 Nov, 2017 02:58 AM

An adventure to me is doing something fun & exciting it could be a day out in London or further afield. I've recently come back from two weeks in Jamaica and although I've been many times its still an adventure.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Does skin color / ethinicty / race really matter here on cdff ?
Posted : 28 Nov, 2017 02:47 AM

I just take people on their merit it works for me...

Jayzeee

View Profile
Message many
Posted : 28 Nov, 2017 02:21 AM

This is a subject that often raises its head, some people just lack common courtesy. Try not to let it put you off enjoying the site or prevent you for messaging people in the future it only takes one...

Jayzeee

View Profile
Does skin color / ethinicty / race really matter here on cdff ?
Posted : 27 Nov, 2017 02:32 PM

But judging by your post you also seem to have a bias, as you appear to be wanting to make contact with white women only. People like what they like you can't be annoyed because their preference excludes you.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Royal Engagement
Posted : 27 Nov, 2017 12:09 PM

I was very pleased to see the announcement of Prince Harry's engagement to Meghan Markle today I wish them every happiness.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Live Chat Room
Posted : 26 Nov, 2017 09:11 AM

I've yet to venture in but will definitely give it a try now.

Jayzeee

View Profile
food and drink
Posted : 25 Nov, 2017 09:27 AM

As the owner of a few wine & food shots myself I think it's could be because most photos tend to be taken at social events.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Cougars
Posted : 22 Nov, 2017 07:39 AM

As someone who has always dated men who are at least 5 years older than me I don't get it. I would also assume that a younger man is going to want to have a family at some point & my baby days are firmly behind me.

Jayzeee

View Profile
do u feel pressured to respond to msgs or winks from males?
Posted : 21 Nov, 2017 02:01 AM

No I don't feel pressured to respond to messages, I'm here to meet new people. So I welcome receiving them and enjoy responding to them.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why do some guys go overboard when you tell them they are not your type?
Posted : 18 Nov, 2017 02:03 PM

I think that to just come out and say to someone your not my type is a little harsh. Its possible to let someone know who don't wish to be in contact without being hurtful. Kind words turneth away wrath...

Page : 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175