Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
OJ Dead…
Posted : 11 Apr, 2024 08:05 AM

I just saw the news that OJ Simpson has died at the age of 76…

Jayzeee

View Profile
Long Term Relationship
Posted : 11 Apr, 2024 07:27 AM

I’ll pass on the relationship advice from those who didn’t have a successful marriage…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Long Term Relationship
Posted : 11 Apr, 2024 07:22 AM

And many on dating sites had children in marriage and are now divorced…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Long Term Relationship
Posted : 9 Apr, 2024 01:18 PM

To me a long term relationship means you're looking for something serious/long lasting with a view to marriage.

But I'm sure someone else's definition might be different so when communicating its probably best to ask...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Mean people
Posted : 9 Apr, 2024 01:49 AM

No I’ve had no mean messages from random people but did have a slightly bizarre interaction recently.

I was contacted by a man in the USA even though my profile says uk only.

In his first message he told me his name & asked for mine I said I don’t just give out my name to people I don’t know.

What followed was a tirade of abuse he closed by wishing me luck with my cats (I don’t like cats)some men are seeking relationships when what they really need is a good therapist…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Advice for men
Posted : 7 Apr, 2024 09:49 AM

No that's what's I have and that's what I expect a man to have at the bare minimum.

Of course there are other things but I'm not going to add anymore this is not an audition...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Advice for men
Posted : 7 Apr, 2024 12:23 AM

Hmmm what do I bring to the table a woman who has healed from my past relationship, I am employed and a homeowner and I seek a man who is in the same boat.

So when I see men who fetch about the ex I excuse myself I’m not a therapist…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Advice for men
Posted : 6 Apr, 2024 11:18 PM

From reading your posts alone I think you must of been a nightmare to deal with…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Advice for men
Posted : 6 Apr, 2024 11:14 PM

Really “my delusion is showing” that’s funny coming from someone seeking a 35 year old…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Advice for men
Posted : 6 Apr, 2024 02:10 PM

There’s a lot of men walking around with a victim mentality it’s very unappealing…:-)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10