Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 11:34 AM

Yes I am I believe the success or failure of the relationship falls on both parties…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 11:30 AM

Uriah the Hittite I’m confused ? I’m talking about a relationship between a man & woman that ends because one or both decides to end it…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 09:09 AM

No *one*

Jayzeee

View Profile
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 16 Mar, 2024 08:49 AM

Yes I have a small group of friends and we go out to dinner once a month.

I don’t agree with handyman it takes two to make or break a relationship. No is completely blameless when a relationship fails…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Should wive's be allowed to?
Posted : 15 Mar, 2024 10:37 AM

And you clearly don’t read English too well otherwise you would of read my answer no mind reading required…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Posted : 14 Mar, 2024 01:07 PM

I did answer I said both a husband is expected & obligated to protect his wife…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 14 Mar, 2024 10:07 AM

Most woman want commitment & security through marriage. I understand your point about online I am focusing more on my social life, while being open to the possibilities online…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Posted : 14 Mar, 2024 07:23 AM

I would say both a husband & wife relationship is one of two equals, where you both have certain roles none of which is parent & child…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 14 Mar, 2024 01:50 AM

Walk & talk I think you’re asking for a lot your at 60 you’re seeking a woman that wants children with no commitment…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
Childfree By Choice
Posted : 14 Mar, 2024 01:50 AM

Walk & talk I think you’re asking for a lot your at 60 you’re seeking a woman that wants children with no commitment…:-)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10