Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Can we separate ourselves from the love of God?
Posted : 3 May, 2020 12:36 AM

In reality, Hades is a holding place for BOTH hell and heaven. Tartarus is the compartment of Hades that holds people for eventual Hell....the place the Rich Man was sent who was so unkind to Lazarus. Paradise is the holding compartment for those going to Heaven. When Christ said to the thief, "today you shall be with me in Paradise" that's exactly what he meant. Christ did not go to heaven until after he showed himself to the disciples and others. And some religions believe you can pray yourself out of Tartarus, but once you are dead, your final destination is already set and no amount of prayers or crying will change it.

Alligator

View Profile
Health issues
Posted : 30 Apr, 2020 09:25 PM

Aluminum is especially dangerous. Aluminum-based compounds are the most widely used active antiperspirant ingredient because they effectively plug up sweat ducts to temporarily stop the flow of moisture to the skin. There is a new product on the shelf that you spray all over your body not just armpits. You do not sweat. All that does is prevent nature from detoxifying your body. Alzheimers patients having their brains dissected after death have a great deal of aluminum in their brain tissue. The metal has also been prove to cause breast cancer as using the antiperspirant under the arms daily it is absorbed into the breast. The safest thing is a bath and plain deodorant.

Alligator

View Profile
I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE BELIEVING JESUS WAS NOT A LAWBREAKER. Does everyone else agree with prophetic 7744 who claims “Jesus and his disciples broke many laws”??
Posted : 29 Apr, 2020 04:11 PM

Again, I don't read prophetics copy and paste and his radical ideas. Jesus was NOT a lawbreaker. If He went against something that was OT law, He explained his reason for it.

Alligator

View Profile
Hi From Pittsburgh
Posted : 27 Apr, 2020 09:03 PM

Hi Cyndi - it takes awhile to get acquainted on here. posting on the forums is a good way... live chat moves so fast its enter room, leave room, hello, goodbye. Good Luck. :)

Alligator

View Profile
Question about text messaging and conversation in general
Posted : 27 Apr, 2020 08:59 PM

aaron - this takes a lot of getting used to. sometimes I think a person just deleted me, then a week later i get a message that someone in their family died, or they were traveling. i have also sent a hello, where i live and small talk and the person responds with I want to Marry You. give me your phone number. (which I do not do either of those things). Write as many girls as you want to, but do NOT take it personal if you don't hear back. you are not wrong, the recipient of your mail has the right to answer or delete. It would sure be nice if they answer, but again please dont give up and don't take a non-answer personal.

Alligator

View Profile
What a goof Ball
Posted : 27 Apr, 2020 08:54 PM

Also remember there are sins of Commission and also of Omission. I ask God daily to forgive my sins. sometimes i know when i do it (commission) and sometimes I dont (omission). This is something that every Christian must acknowledge and deal with.

Alligator

View Profile
What a goof Ball
Posted : 27 Apr, 2020 08:51 PM

Jayzeee - if I offended you it was not on purpose. I do however get irritated when people just ramble on and tell lies. yes, I do point that out to people. I do not know what occasion I hurt your feelings, but what I said about country and teddy is exactly what I think.

Alligator

View Profile
What a goof Ball
Posted : 27 Apr, 2020 09:04 AM

myself and retro both responded properly to the OP. country and teddy work together to be hurtful and nasty. I do not believe that either one of them is a Christian because they break so many Christian "rules" of kindness and consideration.

Alligator

View Profile
Christian News station
Posted : 27 Apr, 2020 08:58 AM

The news is there for anyone to research on their own. All I see is arguing. Fox news just now showed Florida farmers plowing under cucumbers, tomatos and lettuce, while food lines in Houston are 1/2 mile long. Wisconsin dairy farmers are dumping milk in their fields. One other station said many farmers are euthanizing their cattle and sending the bodies to dog food factories. RESEARCH your own news instead of being ugly.

Alligator

View Profile
My life was not to be like this......
Posted : 26 Apr, 2020 08:43 PM

I am divorced, not by choice, but my life was threatened. I originally had hoped to find a good male friend who might become something more. I either receive NO messages or I get the kook that loves me from my photo ?? and wants to marry me tomorrow. so i use the delete button. I keep busy with many different interests, but i do miss having someone who loves me and I love him back.

Page : 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36