Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Sower
Posted : 20 Apr, 2020 08:45 PM

what if we pretend that "someone" pulled up the thorny weeds and watered the soil. with the thorns gone, could the soil then begin to produce growth in the seeds? I am serious when I ask is the problem in the soil? or in the thorns? if Christ can remove the thorns of sin from us, can we not learn more and therefore begin to grow?

Alligator

View Profile
Paul NEVER recommends discarding the Law.
Posted : 20 Apr, 2020 08:29 PM

AboundingGrace thanks for your input. You probably realize by now that the majority of posters are in a mood to argue about everything and go on and on and on. Personally, i have NO idea if KJV believes that Paul never recommends, or if she also is just trying to start an argument. So welcome and be sure to look at some more forums.

Alligator

View Profile
Do looks matter for Christian men?
Posted : 20 Apr, 2020 08:14 PM

Looks do matter - even if only 10%.. which is why i do not understand why so many people refuse to put up their photo OR put up their high school photo when they are 60 years old.

Alligator

View Profile
Eating Habits
Posted : 20 Apr, 2020 08:07 PM

eating before going to bed. no chance to burn off the calories. gotta stop!

Alligator

View Profile
Prophetic 7744 NOW CLAIMS JESUS BROKE MANY OLD TESTAMENT LAWS
Posted : 19 Apr, 2020 08:15 PM

Everyone tries to interpret and make the Bible difficult. It's really very simple.

The primary purpose of the Old Testament was to point forward to Jesus Christ; these laws, therefore, were no longer necessary after Jesus’ death and resurrection. While we are no longer bound by ceremonial law, but the principles behind them—to worship and love a holy God—still apply.

The civil law applied to daily living in Israel. Modern society is very different, but the principles behind the commands are timeless and should guide our conduct. Jesus demonstrated these principles by example.

The moral law (such as the Ten Commandments) is the direct command of God, and it requires strict obedience . The moral law reveals the nature and will of God, and it still applies today. Jesus obeyed the moral law completely.

Alligator

View Profile
Prophetic 7744 NOW CLAIMS JESUS BROKE MANY OLD TESTAMENT LAWS
Posted : 19 Apr, 2020 08:06 PM

The entire Point of Christ dying for our sins was to create a new knowledge of God. We are not under the old law. I know that there are many Jews who are Christian and many gentiles who practice OLD Jewish law, but born again persons follow Jesus and are NOT under Old Testament laws.

Alligator

View Profile
Sower
Posted : 19 Apr, 2020 07:47 PM

prophetic, what a great post. thanks

Alligator

View Profile
Stimulus 💰 Money
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 03:55 PM

it's not free...it's from an IRS fund of dollars that taxpayers paid in. I am not sure what the rules are, but there is a lot of argument whether people should get another check. Some wealthier people who qualify for the checks are SAVING theirs and earning Interest on the money. If someone owes back taxes, instead of getting a check, the $1200 is applied to the debt they owe the government . ---- The last use of stimulus checks occurred when the U.S. economy entered a severe recession after the financial crisis of 2008.

Alligator

View Profile
Hello
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 03:15 PM

hello - i read your profile and its quite good. I dont know what % of people read profiles, but I like to keep mine rather up to date. sometimes I add or subtract something from it. Good luck. Try posting on the forums. You'll find them in upper right under Chat. forums do not move quickly, so you have time to think and post. SOME people are rude, most are not. consider it.

Alligator

View Profile
Worst Lines You've Heard From Guys
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 02:57 PM

Kristofer, I am old enough to be your mom, so will give the girls on here some advice. Read the profiles. Right in front of you is a good example. Kristofer has a really good profile. There is plenty there to start a message with. Dont just look at pictures. I read profiles, even if the guy is too young or my age and not attractive.

Page : 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39