Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
FALSE Teachings not in reference to the Holy Bible
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 02:36 PM

Teddy, in the first place, the MAJORITY of Old Testament laws were elminated with Christs death and resurrection. Except for those Jews who refused to believe. If I remember correctly, YOU use a lot of Jewish words, names, etc. and I told you once you cannot be Jewish and Christian at the same time. Teddy, I see that you don't belong to any church except the thought that where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name...etc. So, how are you studying to be a missionary? will you use emoji's to get your point across? How can you call two totally different Christian ladies "old hens" ??

That is not kind in Hindu, Catholic, Christian, Jewish or Muslim religions, so I question your "loving" motives.

Alligator

View Profile
FALSE Teachings not in reference to the Holy Bible
Posted : 18 Apr, 2020 10:05 AM

Teddy, WHY do you have to be so rude? you know OP was not wearing same outfit...its a pic of a birdhouse. You need glasses Basically you never say anything that pick up on the actual subject so that "we" can have a continuing conversation. 2 Peter 2:1

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. Maybe, just maybe, you can come up with a Christian answer instead of making fun of people

Alligator

View Profile
Rewards Given
Posted : 17 Apr, 2020 06:43 PM

WOW - the computer must have thought this was really important to repost it three times.... maybe i just type too fast.

Alligator

View Profile
Rewards Given
Posted : 17 Apr, 2020 06:38 PM

Prophetic, you never cease to amaze me... the thread is REWARDS GIVEN. You with all your copy and paste jump to hair length. Besides being off topic you are downright RUDE to the OP.

IF you ever actually get to heaven, remember that not everyone receives the same rewards. God might place you at the very bottom of the list - that is, if you even GET there. Matthew 16:27

For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels; and will then recompense every man according to his deeds. This scripture is so clear and direct there can be no argument about what is meant.

Alligator

View Profile
Rewards Given

Prophetic, you never cease to amaze me... the thread is REWARDS GIVEN. You with all your copy and paste jump to hair length. Besides being off topic you are downright RUDE to the OP.

IF you ever actually get to heaven, remember that not everyone receives the same rewards. God might place you at the very bottom of the list - that is, if you even GET there. Matthew 16:27

For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels; and will then recompense every man according to his deeds. This scripture is so clear and direct there can be no argument about what is meant.

Alligator

View Profile
Rewards Given

Alligator

View Profile
So many people talk about Christian Works
Posted : 17 Apr, 2020 06:00 PM

Giving food to the starving, clothes to the naked, a coin to a beggar. Help to people or animals who are in danger.

Some people say they are saved by Grace - but Faith without works is dead.

Alligator

View Profile
The RAPTURE!
Posted : 16 Apr, 2020 11:35 PM

The dictionary meaning of Rapture is a mystical experience in which the spirit is exalted to a knowledge of divine things.

The word Rapture is not found in Scripture, but it's a Biblical concept, which is that at the end of the age, Jesus returns and calls his people to him in the air. Paul says in 1 Thessalonians chapter four, those who are dead are raised first, and then those who are still alive are caught up with the Lord Jesus in the air.

All Christians do not agree what will occur in the final events of this world’s history. Some of these events and their order of occurrence have simply not been made clear in the Bible. All Christians hold in common that Christ will ultimately return bodily, visibly, and gloriously to reign and rule with His resurrected and transformed saints forever. No matter what our ideas are, the DETAILS will be made known in God’s own time.

Alligator

View Profile
Modesty
Posted : 16 Apr, 2020 11:06 PM

I have to agree with Kristofer777. I am not going to wear a skirt down to my ankles with knee high boots -- that was the style once, but no more. Yes a woman can be beautiful with her hair clean and shiny, a touch of make-up and a decent dress or shirt with slacks depending on your plans for the day. Some of the most provocative films were made in the 1940's when the clothing was beautiful, but your imagination took over. Generally if a person is going to show their body to everyone before marriage, its not going to stop after marriage.

Alligator

View Profile
It's time you know what your enemy knows about you.
Posted : 16 Apr, 2020 10:57 PM

KJV - f find all your herbalistic cures and ideas of stress being presented as actual medical ideas way off topic. Do you have a degree in medical study or are these just your observations? prostate cancer is not caused by anxiety any more than osteoporosis is caused by jealousy. These are false statements -- rather than sounding like a Christian, you sound like a fortune teller. And surely you know we are forbidden to fall under the spell of a fortune teller. I suggest you get back on topic. Sickness itself has no knowledge, so yes, its our enemy but it is not an intelligent being Therefore it IS, but it does not know anything about us.

Page : 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40