Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
How do you know that the person you are dating online is genuine and serious?
Posted : 10 Apr, 2020 10:54 PM

Hello. You seem very sincere and you have a good profile. However, you state you are separated. That means you are still married. The majority of decent women are not going to write even if they find you attractive, because you still have a wife. Perhaps with a lot of prayer, you can find a way to repair your marriage or end it. But right now you are in a bad place to be able to meet a serious woman. Prayers for you to find happiness.

Alligator

View Profile
Probably The Easiest To Answer
Posted : 10 Apr, 2020 10:42 PM

Why make everything so complicated? Because sometimes people do not read slowly and comprehend what they read.

Wise Way posted: Matthew 5:32. Though the LORD hates divorce, an allowance for remarriage (not a command) is given for cases of sexual immorality. .....The first response to his post was Cupcake saying : Many Christians are ignorant to the fact that scripture does allow Divorce in such circumstances.

Thats very easy to read and see that she is responding to wise ways post about sexual immortality. THe End. ......There are no questions to ask about her reply.

Alligator

View Profile
Do you believe in the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
Posted : 10 Apr, 2020 10:25 PM

Prophetic

NONE of your copy and paste answers the original question... Do you believe in the Resurrection. Yes, I do. ,

Prophet, The thread does not ask about the Rapture, Revelations or any of the stuff you have pasted in here.

You know nothing about the church of Christ. FYI Elders in church of Christ get no credit for a baptism. Also, whoever is available can do this....baptism can be administered by a deacon or, in his absence it can be done by any other Christian faithful; even by the mother or father, if another person is not available who knows how to baptize". This is NOT a discussion of baptism, the thread says Do You Believe In the Resurrection of Jesus Christ? I do. do YOU? you get so side-tracked trying to push so many ideas at once that you always lose sight of the OP's question.

To be saved one must truly repent of their sins, declare Jesus as the Savior, and literally be symbolically buried in water to represent both Christs burial and also the womb and new birth. Nicodemus...in John 3 asks Christ

"How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"

Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

You should not be surprised at my saying, `You must be born again.'

in Acts, after Christ was Crucified, the people realized the wrong they have done. WHAT SHALL WE DO?

Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Prophet, again-- This is Not a question about the book of Revelations.

I looked at your profile. You state You were born from above Evangelical Christian. Have a car ministry and children's ministry in flea market with 2 very friendly parrots. I doubt that teaching in a flea market with parrots for companions actually gives you the right to demean me and the church I attend.

Alligator

View Profile
Posted : 10 Apr, 2020 11:53 AM

Christianity is the ONLY religion whose prophet conquered death. the ONLY one who died and was resurrected into LIFE ..... think about that awhile.

Alligator

View Profile
Posted : 10 Apr, 2020 11:51 AM

Prophetic. this is a yes or no question. also a scripture about the resurrection can be posted. once again you just copy and paste. I feel sorry for you.

Alligator

View Profile
Health issues
Posted : 10 Apr, 2020 11:48 AM

I personally do not believe in vaccinations. I have never had a flu shot. I DID take the new pneumonia shot which my doctor insisted helps older people. Otherwise, if you dont want shots, homeschool.

Alligator

View Profile
Advice on Scammers.
Posted : 10 Apr, 2020 11:45 AM

I had a several month conversation with man but he said something that made me suspicious. I did a lot of checking and discovered he was using another man's Instagram account, photos and words. So far he had not asked for money, but I was very disappointed and deleted him

Alligator

View Profile
Distance makes the heart grow fonder
Posted : 9 Apr, 2020 11:20 AM

I think when someone meets their real match, they remove their profile from here. Absence makes the heart grow fonder is a saying developing during WW1 and WWII - that's when couples wrote letters and worried about each other. There's another saying "out of sight, out of mind" and I think that applies to a lot of people today. sad :(

Alligator

View Profile
Men and Women: a false gender dichotomy of being rational and emotional
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 07:53 PM

I have seen men cry, hate, hit, laugh, and women do the same. Some of this nonsense got started when the general public said "Men don't cry" and little boys were taught this when very young. And yet Jesus wept over Jerusalem. Go figure.

Alligator

View Profile
Current updates.
Posted : 7 Apr, 2020 04:15 PM

I have 6 tickets for family Delta flight in May. They have extended my tickets for use until November 2022. That's a long time. That tells me flights are NOT safe yet.

Page : 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42