Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Christian Dating
Posted : 19 May, 2019 10:27 AM

yes, the men should be Christians, and that means no crude talking or swear words, no suggestive photos. When I get those I simply delete them. Most of us are here to meet a Christian person to spend time with.

Alligator

View Profile
Made Alive in Christ
Posted : 19 May, 2019 09:23 AM

There are not many people on the forums. There are some very good topics until prophetic steps in. Sir, your foolish posts have nothing to do with the topic. Perhaps YOU are being guided by Satan to ruin everyone's writing. You certainly accuse everyone else of being of Satan. Again, start your own thread on any subject you want. You may find many who want to argue with you. This is not a discussion...YOU have turned every forum into an argument. That is nothing to be proud of.

Alligator

View Profile
Trumpland
Posted : 18 May, 2019 08:06 PM

we simply CANNOT afford to take care of all the illegals. food, shelter, medical, etc. are NOT free. Our taxes will continue to go up. There needs to be a simple way to photo people, get them a legal card to show....but the problem is it is easy to get a drivers license or passport that looks real, but is not. These ID's are available for a price in almost any US city.

Alligator

View Profile
ChitChat Topic
Posted : 18 May, 2019 07:57 PM

I wish more states would follow the lead of Alabama. Does anyone on site have an opinion?

Alligator

View Profile
Rejection
Posted : 18 May, 2019 07:54 PM

I agree, but I think we need to take some responsibility. There are all kinds of burdens and we need Jesus to help us, BUT we cant just feel pity for ourself and do nothing. leave it ALL for Him to deal with. Thats just MY opinion. I always think He will help me more if He sees that I am trying to improve the situation.

Alligator

View Profile
Viewing
Posted : 18 May, 2019 07:49 PM

i get quite a few views from men that do not fit my age settings. I just delete them.

Alligator

View Profile
Men on Christian Sites
Posted : 17 May, 2019 06:40 PM

Years ago there were no dating sites, and not as much advertising about beautiful make-up or men going to the gym. Give everyone a chance to be themselves and tell what they like to do or where they work or hobbies. If you like a man, do not hesitate to ask him what church he goes to, how often, and why. A real Christian will be happy to share that with you.

Alligator

View Profile
Rejection
Posted : 17 May, 2019 06:38 PM

If you are facing rejection, make sure to keep busy. If you can occupy your mind with a hobby, work, walking, etc., you dont have time to dwell on rejection. If you find that bedtime is the worst time, put on a relaxing music CD or some white noise to take your mind off of any worries.

Alligator

View Profile
Health
Posted : 17 May, 2019 06:35 PM

I need to lose a few pounds as I have fibromyalgia and pain My doctor told me to eat a large bowl of oatmeal every morning with NO sugar, and to cover it with blueberries. Its actually very good. I buy frozen blueberries in a BIG bag and it lasts a long time. After about 3 days, i did not miss the Sugar ! the good part is i am not hungry until about 2 pm and at that hour, a cheese or nut snack will get me through til supper. I have lost 6 pounds this month already.

Alligator

View Profile
Prayer is a truly remarkable Privilege
Posted : 16 May, 2019 09:06 PM

You are absolutely right cupcake. God hears our prayers, but He decides what is the best for us. sometimes just because we don't understand the outcome, we say He doesn't listen. We must not forget that its OK to ask for things/people/health etc. but the FINAL decision is up to God and His plan.

Page : 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85