Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Trumpland
Posted : 5 Apr, 2019 05:29 PM

The number of people trying to cross our borders to the south are increasing. I do not see any Dems offering their back yard for a BBQ, their house and bedrooms for people to bathe and sleep, Their car for caravan people to drive to appointments. (by the way, no illegal should be ALLOWED to drive) this is such a big problem, more conservatives need to stand up for what is right and back Trump on closing our borders.

Alligator

View Profile
ADAM BLASPHEMES CALLING GOD A LIAR part 3
Posted : 27 Mar, 2019 12:33 PM

little boys on the schoolyard calling each other names. David is not calling names, he is trying to be reasonable. Adam and other should be ashamed trying to make us believe you understand the Bible, when all you are doing is interpreting it to suit your anger. And your anger and hate is apparent. That is frowned on by Got. And I note that Prophetic is afraid to even post his photo.

What childishness. Am amazed these post titles are left standing. it appears there are NO monitors.

Alligator

View Profile
Verses Proving the Holy Spirit is Equal with God
Posted : 27 Mar, 2019 09:50 AM

SADLUP, PROPHETIC and GRACENOTWORKS - you are acting like little boys in a sandlot ball game. Such lengthy posts -no one is going to read all that.. and when I made a SHORT post, GRACE was all over me. How RUDE. In the first place you are all off topic. And Grace alone does NOT save anyone. Jesus' own words in John 3:2-5 tell Nicodemus no one enters heaven without faith and water baptism. Acts 2:38 tells the multitudes to Repent and be Baptized. So, Believe, Repent and be Baptized - and that is not by sprinkling. Now, PLEASE stick to the subject of the Trinity.

Alligator

View Profile
Kind to One Another
Posted : 26 Mar, 2019 09:36 PM

Sadlup, YOU have been very UNkind to David and others in almost every thread you post on. David made an apology that in my mind, you do not deserve, and you respond with a very sarcastic statement. i believe EACH of us needs to be kind, and that includes you. By trying to degrade David and others, you are calling God's attention to yourself. Believe me, he takes notes of what is in the heart of persons, no matter what words they speak. It would be nice if you also apologize to the many you have offended.

Alligator

View Profile
The World is in Chaos
Posted : 26 Mar, 2019 04:06 PM

SADLUP -- this is a thread about the world being in chaos and only Jesus can save us. You go off on a rant about Trinity and all kinds of things that do not related to the subject. You post so many scriptures that no one is going to take time to read them. Pick one or two that RELATE TO THE SUBJECT. Another option we all have is to start our own thread on our own subject.

Alligator

View Profile
Trumpland
Posted : 26 Mar, 2019 02:51 PM

There is not one single president who is without fault. Many were hated by the opposite party. That is why our forefathers made a Constitution -- rules for us to follow to keep our country safe. Fake news is all over CNN, ABC, MSNBC etc. Some of the most truthful news comes from FOX and believe it or not, Aljazeera (english version) Everyone should keep up on our country, the caravans, military, overseas Brexit and more. If you are a Christian, fight against abortion and the left's radical ideology.

Alligator

View Profile
President signed Golan Heights to Isreal
Posted : 26 Mar, 2019 02:47 PM

We need Israel and they need us. The Palestinians are using Iranian made weapons. They are not quite sure how to operate them to make pinpoint accuracy. but they do a lot of damage. To me, This is a good move to put the Golan Heights under Israel rule. This is a complicated situation but it is the right decision.

Alligator

View Profile
Edit button ?
Posted : 25 Mar, 2019 09:51 PM

If you take a minute and read what you wrote before pushing send, you can catch typos, bad spelling, unwanted thoughts and delete them or change them. If you clean up your writing BEFORE you send, there is no need for an edit button.

Alligator

View Profile
Those in doubt , dont give up hope , i bring you inspiration !
Posted : 24 Mar, 2019 09:37 PM

I think LittleDavid is trying to explain something simple, which the rest of you are making difficult. The Witch of Endor did call forth the spirit of Samuel at Saul's request. But this was NOT a good thing. There are people on the earth who can dig into the evil of calling forth spirits and this is not a good thing either. The story is told in the Bible simply to explain that one should leave the dead, the spirits of darkness, and other "magical" deeds alone. If you think it is good to follow this path, I suggest you sit quietly and read all your passages again. You can only bring sorrow to yourself and others by using "witchcraft"....it is NOT something that God wants the orginary human to use.

Alligator

View Profile
Acquiring Wisdom
Posted : 24 Mar, 2019 09:26 PM

prophetic7744 and Sadlup both of you post such long links that you get away from the topic. You make the Bible very difficult when you try to interpret what you think you have read. The Bible is quite literal, with many examples given by Christ and God so that even the most simple person can understand and be saved. I see no reason to be so lengthy.

Page : 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89