Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Trumpland
Posted : 1 May, 2019 08:37 PM

The Dems have harrassed Attorney General Barr for 2 days. He stated the Mueller report found NO obstruction or collusion by Trump. Nadler wants Barr to be questioned again tomorrow and Barr simply said "no". good for him. The people who hold onto and spread lies for over two years did not get the Answer from Mueller that they wanted, so they will continue to whine about it and drag this on. I think we finally have an attorney general who can stand up for justice and do a good job in his office. This includes not being sucked into the hypocrisy of the democrats in the Senate.

Alligator

View Profile
Dating has No age limits
Posted : 1 May, 2019 08:27 PM

OK i'm confused. it seems we are off topic already. OP states "no age limits Only you need to be an Adult. 50-70's still date " I agree. That is all this about, not that someone is 20 years older or younger than the other. And certainly not even handicaps or sickness stop people from dating. I personally know an older lady, in her 70's with very little money. Her neighbor man is 55, single and works an 8 to 5 job. He began by helping her with yard chores. Then inside work. She has MS but managed to cook a very good meal for him and they enjoyed that together.. After about a year, he proposed, complete with a diamond band and they are married. They seem very happy and he enjoys taking care of her. They do some traveling on HIS wages - and her health has improved because her heart has been made happy and whole. The only age limits I can see are that an older man should NOT date a minor, for legal reasons.

Alligator

View Profile
Illegals Caravans
Posted : 30 Apr, 2019 08:17 PM

that is very frightening. When will people wake up and SEE that many illegals here are criminals - some have been deported MANY times. Muslim men ages 18 to 35 are often into terrorism. Even those who are taught Peace at home, when they get in groups or want to "belong" to something, they turn to terrorism. Our Border Guards need more men and women working to protect not only our land, but our LIVES.

Alligator

View Profile
Illegals Caravans
Posted : 29 Apr, 2019 07:21 PM

Pope Francis has donated 500,000 dollars to help migrants in Mexico, offering assistance to local projects that provide food, lodging and basic necessities. Why doesn't the church he represents buy boat tickets and send the illegals to Rome? I note that the Pope is living safely behind a WALL.

Alligator

View Profile
Evangelist
Posted : 28 Apr, 2019 01:51 PM

my middle granddaughter did two missions of one month each in two of her high school years. very eye-opening that the people in Honduras where she worked had no houses. lived in the open. Her group of 20 put up 6 "sheds" which were like castles to those people. Most worshipped God, but had no concrete facts about Jesus.

Alligator

View Profile
Jesus has a God?
Posted : 27 Apr, 2019 06:29 PM

All of the above is very confusing to someone who wants to be a Christian and needs proper answers. All that has been posted is trying to "get the goat" of the previous statements. God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are 3 in 1. It's easy to understand, just like I am only ONE, but i am a daughter, a mother and a sister THREE. dont argue over the scriptures when it's really very simple.

Alligator

View Profile
Trumpland
Posted : 26 Apr, 2019 08:45 PM

Cortez, I notice that many of your posts appear to be written when you are angry. They are not always clear and precise to the point. There are good and bad politicians in every party and at every level. This is actually a CURRENT EVENTS and NEWS thread. For example: TODAY

President Donald Trump vowed to fight for gun rights as he addressed the National Rifle Association on Friday and declared himself a "champion for the Second Amendment." - that is news and a current event....let's see if we ALL can stick to what the thread is about instead of insulting posters.

Alligator

View Profile
Trumpland
Posted : 25 Apr, 2019 09:59 PM

Being a world leader of ANY country takes good health, the ability to think clearly, have stamina to stay awake with jet lag, etc. Bernie and Biden are BOTH too old to be prez. By the time elections come, if one would be elected, he's be an 80 year old in the middle of first term. There is a minimum age, i think there should also be an upper limit on running for pres.

Alligator

View Profile
World Moral Standards
Posted : 23 Apr, 2019 08:37 PM

The moral standards of the world go far beyond sex...it involves abortion, hate, animal and child abuse, beating and hurting those weaker than the strongest among us.... it is endless. In the Bible, these things are all apparent. One of my preachers said one Sunday, "think of the most horrific terrible sin you can think of that you believe no one else could ever imagine." Then he said Nothing is new..whatever you thought of has been done. That is why God approved of wars, destroyed many nations, why Jesus had to die.... nothing you can think of is new. That really struck my mind, and I think he was correct. The world today is just as filthy, hateful and sinful as the world when it was first made.

Alligator

View Profile
Trumpland
Posted : 23 Apr, 2019 08:20 PM

I try to see both sides of any disagreement. But when Cortez posts, all I see is hate and false statements. Sir, I will pray for you, that God our Father may open your eyes and soften your heart. There is no way you can help your country, your fellow man, or your family when you are carrying such anger in your heart. Know that I will pray for you nightly for as long as it takes.

Page : 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88