Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Easter World Celebration
Posted : 21 Apr, 2019 08:13 PM

all of our holidays such as easter and christmas are becoming a monetary gain day. retailers sell more each year and families spend more each year on candy and useless gifts. Very few remember why we celebrate Christmas as the birth of Christ, or Easter as the Resurrection. It's a very sad situation. Many people don't even care to hear His Word.

Alligator

View Profile
Trumpland
Posted : 19 Apr, 2019 05:41 PM

Cortez - You are obviously a very angry Liberal. It was Obama who first put children in cages in 1914 because there was no place else to put them. I suggest that you stop attacking Trump and vote for the person YOU admire for president. You say Trump is not a Christian....well, neither are you. A Christian does not speak ugly words, angry words, and try to point out that only fools listen to Trump. You have hatefully attacked every poster on here, yet you will not prevail in changing our minds.

Perhaps Trump is not a Christian but he helps our country. I do not believe you are a Christian with your hateful spiteful speech. There ARE choices. You can post on another site and/or you can vote for the person of your choice in 2020.

Alligator

View Profile
Trumpland
Posted : 16 Apr, 2019 07:12 PM

I do not support a President based on his religion or lack of it. If I did, there are many I would not support. Certainly very few in congress. I believe the MAJORITY of our elected officials from city, county, state on up to federal are corrupt and evil. I support Trump for the good things he has brought about in our country. He is trying to correct some of the mess Obama created. This thread is for news, not to point out the sins of others. All of us sin constantly. Christians have the advantage of being forgiven if we truly repent and ask. SO, I support our President in his efforts to help our country.

Alligator

View Profile
Proposals
Posted : 11 Apr, 2019 05:16 PM

I agree with you. I actually had a man I was writing to ask for a proxy marriage. in other words we would find other people to pretend they were us and a marriage license would get signed. I said NO really fast. I checked and the military approves this method but that is crazy to marry someone without even meeting.

Alligator

View Profile
Activity Partner
Posted : 11 Apr, 2019 05:03 PM

sounds like a date to me. some young people just "hang out" and think they are dating LOL to actually do something i consider both an activity and a date!

Alligator

View Profile
Can a man find a real good partner here?
Posted : 11 Apr, 2019 05:00 PM

I would be interested to know man or woman who has met in person after writing on here. Let us know if you found a partner on this site.

Alligator

View Profile
Jussie Smollett
Posted : 8 Apr, 2019 09:52 PM

ichyfeet can you message me re: smollett. your age prefrences dont include me so I cant write. Also thanks for seeing the truth about our president.

Alligator

View Profile
Jussie Smollett
Posted : 8 Apr, 2019 09:50 PM

Kimberly M. Foxx | Cook County State's Attorney dropped the charges, NOT the police. This happened after Michelle Obama's representative talked to Foxx. The Police are very upset about this. Talk about favoritism. This is WRONG.

Alligator

View Profile
movie
Posted : 7 Apr, 2019 11:27 AM

I believe "Christian" movies are Nice, Pleasant and emotionally uplifting. And you can take children to see the. However, a movie is NOT the Bible. Perhaps you remember the film about the young by who died and came back from Heaven. Very popular.

Nearly five years after it hit best-seller lists, a book that purported to be a 6-year-old boy's story of visiting angels and heaven after being injured in a bad car crash is being pulled from shelves. The young man at the center of The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven, Alex Malarkey, said this week that the story was all made up.

The book's publisher, Tyndale House, had promoted it as "a supernatural encounter that will give you new insights on Heaven, angels, and hearing the voice of God."

But Thursday, Tyndale House confirmed to NPR that it is taking "the book and all ancillary products out of print."

The decision to pull the book comes after Alex Malarkey wrote an open letter to retailer LifeWay and others who sell Christian books and religious materials. It was published this week on the Pulpit and Pen website.

"I did not die. I did not go to Heaven," Alex wrote. He continued, "I said I went to heaven because I thought it would get me attention. When I made the claims that I did, I had never read the Bible. People have profited from lies, and continue to. They should read the Bible, which is enough. The Bible is the only source of truth. Anything written by man cannot be infallible. "He concluded, "Those who market these materials must be called to repent and hold the Bible as enough."

Alligator

View Profile
Trumpland
Posted : 6 Apr, 2019 03:53 PM

SOMEONE must stop these people pouring into our country. They are like any other group of people. Some are good and honest, while others are vicious and truly outlaws. If we need a military coup here in the United States, then I feel that is the best way now to take over command and close the border. It is unfortunate when good people must suffer due to the bad...but I do not see any Dems offering to fence off a huge portion of their property, install water, bathrooms, and homes for these people. The general population can no longer tolerate most of our tax money going for supplying illegals with necessities when we have CITIZENS in need. Its time for someone to do something drastic.

Page : 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89