Author Thread
Pipiripi

View Profile
When the Church began
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 10:10 PM

Where in the Bible can we read the command that God gave to US to worship the god holy spirit?

Chapter and verses!

Pipiripi

View Profile
SECRET RAPTURE "FACT OR FALLACY (7)
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 09:00 PM

WHAT SCRIPTURE WAS MANIPULATED TO COME UP WITH THE SEVEN YEAR TRIBULATION?

Most Bible students are stunned to learn where the seven years came from. In Daniel 9:24-27 God gave a prophecy concerning the probation of Israel.

Daniel 9:24

God was going to allow Daniel's people seventy weeks to end their rebellion against God and if they failed, Israel would be rejected as a nation. The seventy weeks are prophetic time and each day represents a literal year (Ezekiel 4:6 and Numbers 14:34). So the seventy weeks would actually be a literal 490 years after which the Israelites were no longer God's people. The seventy prophetic weeks were to begin with the decree to restore and build Jerusalem.

Daniel 9:25

That well known date is 457BC, when Artaxerxes sent out the decree. (Ezra 7:13) From that date the Jews would have exactly 490 years probation ended in AD 34 and the Jews ceased to be God's chosen people. Daniel 9:25 says that the Messiah would be anointed after the total of sixty nine of those prophetic weeks had passed by. That would be 483 years from the decree date of 457BC. It takes no mathematician to figure the end of that prediction. It brings us to the year AD 27, the very year that Jesus was baptized by John and the Holy Spirit anointed Him for His ministry. Since "Messiah" means "Anointed One," this can only be the fulfillment of Daniel's prophecy that the Messiah would appear in AD 27. Seventy weeks were assigned to the Jewish probation but Christ appeared as the Messiah after sixty nine weeks. That leaves the final and seventieth week for Christ to minister before the Jews probation ended. What was to happen in the seventieth week?

Daniel 9:27

The "midst of the week" would be three and a half prophetic days (or 3.5 literal years) from His baptism and according to the Bible, the ministry of Jesus lasted for exactly that, three and a half years. In the spring of AD 31 Jesus was crucified and the veil of the temple was rent (Matthew 27:51), signifying the end of sacrifices. By His death He caused the "sacrifice and the oblation to cease." Another three and a half years would lead up to the end of the seventy weeks and the end of Jewish probation. During that three and a half years the disciples laboured mainly for the Jews but in AD 34 the seventy weeks ended; Stephen was stoned after his immense speech before the council in Acts chapter 7 and the gospel began to go to the Gentiles (Acts 8:4). The Jews had rejected the gospel message and were no longer God's chosen people just as Daniel had predicted. Now they could only be saved as individuals in exactly the same way as the Gentiles.

The seventy weeks or 490 years was the time God gave His chosen nation to end their rebellion where He would then forgive them for their transgressions. Notice how Jesus refers to this prophetic time period here in His conversation with Peter.

Matthew 18:21

Pipiripi

View Profile
Margaret MacDonald is not where I got Rapture @Pipi. Rapture is from the Bible
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 06:13 PM

Sure little boy!! They keep sinning because they cannot come to the true Jesus Christ that has said: Go and SIN NO MORE.

Pipiripi

View Profile
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 06:11 PM

You never know the foundation of your false rapture and trinity doctrine. But even if you know from where it comes, you don't leave it. But feel pleasure in adultery (living against God's Word.)

Pipiripi

View Profile
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 06:07 PM

How can you blaspheme God by saying that the Bible is NOT very clear than a human soul?

Are you crazy? Yes I mean not crazy by the Word of God, but by Satan words.

You don't even know what a soul is, even if you read what it is Biblical a million times.

I am going to pluck the right chapter and verses written for you.

2 Peter 2:1-22

This type of person Peter has warned about them!

My friends!! COME OUT OF BABYLON!! COME OUT OF MOON7 AND LITTLE BOY 👦!! YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN HELL FIRE 🔥.

Pipiripi

View Profile
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 05:54 PM

Again! Because that you are not reading the context of my pages, and just see my topics, then running entered your plucking book and start writing your plucking stuff.

Even that you have see the foundation of this false rapture doctrine, you cannot accept that your teaching is false. Why? Because of hypnosis!!

How can you say it is Biblical, and the inventer of this false teaching you don't accept.

It is not strange!!

Even if you read: Spirit OF God, or God's Spirit, or Spirit OF Christ, or Christ's Spirit. You cannot understand the difference between "A" and "OF"!!

Why? Because you and little boy 👦 are still believing in "A" God, but NOT "OF" God.

And even that you people are born speaking English person, you cannot see the different between A and OF! Why? Because God has permitted that it happen to you blind people, for the true Biblical teaching to enter in their hearts and minds.

This is written for you moon7 and little boy 👦:

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12. Any many more!

Pipiripi

View Profile
End Times
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 12:37 PM

Where in the Bible it is written "unknown"?

All that we DON'T know, is the day.

Go learn Matthew 24 and 25.

Still living in a false rapture doctrine. Even if moon see how a thief have steal a so called vision from a little false prophet call Margaret McDonald. Knowing the foundation truth, but still keep pretending that this false teaching far far away from the Bible is Biblical.

Secret rapture!! Where is my little boy 👦?

Pipiripi

View Profile
Which son / brother was the real prodigal
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 07:29 AM

I wish that we can find moon7 and little 👦 !! They are far far far away from home, and lost their brain. They cannot understand the difference between "A" and "OF"!!

Keep writing what the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD put in your heart.

Pipiripi

View Profile
Core message of the parable of the prodigal son
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 07:24 AM

You are right my friend, they would never understand the Biblical truth.

They are just plucking flowers 💐 here and there to put on their own graveyard!! Dead case!!

Pipiripi

View Profile
Core message of the parable of the prodigal son
Posted : 18 Sep, 2022 07:21 AM

Why do you get angry for the truth?

You should also repent and stop following your false god holy spirit, and your trinity god Zues!

Everbody has the right to speak and teach here.

Your false prophet Margaret and your false teacher that have steal her suppose vision EXPOSE!!

Sign: The DESTROYER!!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10