Author Thread
shepherdess

View Profile
Concerning disability
Posted : 1 Jan, 2011 07:04 PM

Of Course you have a chance mr.love2cook!! At least as much as the rest of us!!

Being misunderstood is the hardest thing about this medium. After all~ya gotta say SOMEthing on your profile, so as soon as you state preferences or whatever, something happens to throw them out the window!

God can do anything. ANYthing. Thats why we are here ~ that and its free :yay: seriously, some times it seems it would be best to not say anything much in your profile about preferences, but we Need to ...

I work w/ Seniors and People's w/ Disabilities, so my ideas are probably different than others from the get go.

Join "us" in trusting God to find the right person for you and to make you (us) content being single until then :angel:

shepherdess

View Profile
Dating Dollars
Posted : 1 Jan, 2011 03:27 PM

what can I say? I really AM a cheap date!

gosh, never got flowers the first date..sigh

But truly, that list of yours was a reason to depress a lot of guys!

on the flip side...I think I will wait for twos to come pick me up!!:excited:

shepherdess

View Profile
Dating Dollars
Posted : 1 Jan, 2011 02:19 PM

You men are scoring with your answers :rolleyes:

on a slightly different note: when you do come across someone with such a different feeling about it, you at least learned something about that person and it might help in "gettin to know 'em faster".

I'm old school I guess, cuz I can't imagine paying, but then I don't expect him to drop 50 to 100 either...hmm, does that make me a cheap date :laugh:

I prefer to think that I am easy to please :glow:

shepherdess

View Profile
The "Asking you Ladies" Thread (Pt 1).
Posted : 1 Jan, 2011 11:10 AM

I'm with Margo on this.

Man enough to be transparent.

not easy. but the way to a woman's heart I think

shepherdess

View Profile
What makes a man's heart handsome and attractive to you?
Posted : 1 Jan, 2011 11:07 AM

Singleness of heart and dedication.

If I was the only person, I believe Jesus would have Still would made the ultimate sacrifice of his life.

It would be wonderful to see a man who truly would stand up for me, truly desire to be my protector (don't mean just physically, but in all ways~which is what a true leader would do).

Married couples should be as ONE. Jesus always "has my back" (which shows up even more visibly now that I am single!) To me, it would be a man who thinks in "We" instead of "me"

shepherdess

View Profile
What has....?
Posted : 31 Dec, 2010 11:00 PM

I have asked...and my answer was to keep on with what I am doing til He tells me otherwise. which is WAY too long a story, but in a nutshell, people think I should have "thrown in the towel and taken the easy road", but God told me to hang in there....and the Miracles this year should be written in a book!! maybe that is what He has for me next, who knows! The Lord has just done incredible things~cause I know the accomplishments were way beyound me! And it gives me so many opportunities to testify of His love for me. so very cool.

will just have to send ya all my book!

shepherdess

View Profile
How long before you start lookin?
Posted : 31 Dec, 2010 10:34 PM

Practicing Now! :excited::excited::excited::excited: !

shepherdess

View Profile
Strong/weak. Uncaring/insensitive.
Posted : 31 Dec, 2010 09:29 AM

"Wait on the Lord, and again I say, wait"

we all need to remember that~and it is SO hard to do. I always said it was the four-letter word God used on me:glow:

Hang in there. You sound like someone worth waiting for, so keep that in mind. The Right one is the one for a lifetime, don't waste the time God gives you following the wrong one~

God bless you~

shepherdess

View Profile
Whats the most unusual thing you have found attractive in someone?
Posted : 31 Dec, 2010 09:22 AM

well, Chevy, just think how fun it would be for the neighbors to hear her call you to dinner :excited:

Mine is the classic workin man with (great fitting jeans)

the tool belt~who can man-up and get stuff done. mmmmm

shepherdess

View Profile
Pr 3:5 not our understanding
Posted : 31 Dec, 2010 09:14 AM

vs. 5 is a bit confusing to me, but vs. 6 clearly states that

Man is made in the image of God ~

my wonderful critters are not.

As for the miracle w/ Donkey~God is Awesome. :applause:

And of course He can use anyone and anything for his purpose. still doesn't tell me animals will go to heaven

.........the movie was cute tho

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12