Author Thread
shepherdess

View Profile
the pet peeve vs. the turn on
Posted : 9 Jan, 2011 02:36 PM

sorry Blue, just had to start one on a lighter note!

What is it you like/love/can't resist??

Miine is a guy who opens doors,

Removes his hat in doors,

Looks at his wife/girlfriend's eyes when some overthetophottie walks by, like she is the only one there...

sigh :hearts:

shepherdess

View Profile
Beauty Queen
Posted : 9 Jan, 2011 01:37 PM

hmmm. wondering if the guys are afraid to answer Chevy!

shepherdess

View Profile
What does religion do for the masses?
Posted : 9 Jan, 2011 01:33 PM

YES! what he said! (Twos)

for fun? are you kidding?

wonder if that is what Joseph Smith did for fun one day when he was lusting after women and wanted to know how to get others to join him in polygamy~

If it isn't godly, it is evil.

shepherdess

View Profile
speaking up
Posted : 9 Jan, 2011 01:25 PM

thanks for the answers. good to know it is not that different for you men~

Favorites is the easy way to find them again and not get "lost in the shuffle"

thanks

shepherdess

View Profile
speaking up
Posted : 9 Jan, 2011 07:55 AM

Is it as hard for the men to speak up and start a conversation as it is for some of us? (some think the man should initiate anyway, or she is ..........whatever)

Even when someone puts you in favorites, it seems they never write and ...how else are you going to find anything out?? Many don't frequent the forums, which I think is a great place to see what they are about.

Do you feel if you email privatly that she will think you are "too serious" or something?

shepherdess

View Profile
Body Builders
Posted : 9 Jan, 2011 07:50 AM

Definintly attracted to muscle

(this girl scout just can't lie)

But not body builder~and there is a difference.

Having raised boys that were all into weight training at some point and an ex that never lifted a finger to take care of himself...guess it really appeals to me for someone to want to look good (especially if it was for me :hearts: )

Course online, you can't tell what a person's heart is, so being honest, you are looking...gotta start somewhere. which leads me to another question, so I will put it in "ask a guy"

shepherdess

View Profile
Background check
Posted : 8 Jan, 2011 07:52 PM

Think we would all agree there is a huge abuse of technology (don't EVEN mention the airport).

as for me...gonna pray before I leap (and during, and after...)

Come quickly Lord Jesus!

shepherdess

View Profile
Background check
Posted : 8 Jan, 2011 07:03 PM

I dunno Twos, wasn't the first one a REALLLLLLY Big Mistake????

shepherdess

View Profile
Would you...?
Posted : 8 Jan, 2011 06:49 PM

no

shepherdess

View Profile
Military relationships?
Posted : 8 Jan, 2011 06:41 PM

Mocha: May God bless you for your service.

To everyone else who already read the following, please forgive me. Mocha, here is the story of my marine:

My son was ~just a "kid" at left home to become a Marine. He did well and first in his class a became a sniper. (he was saved at 12yrs btw)

When asked how he was really doing during a phone call while still in boot camp, the answer I got was:

"Ma...I am the only one of 75 men who doesn't drink and sleep around and now they all know it, how do you THINK I AM?!?! I can laugh now, but I could Feel that kids emotions!

And Praise God for his testimony. Anyway, two tours in Iraq. One early visit home was becasue he took gunfire at close range.(he was point man) His men thought he was dead and proceeded to take the enemy and killing the man who shot my son w/ his own knife, they brought the knife back to my son's body. Another testimony as he later told them God must not be done w/ him...only a bullet to the thigh, missing the bone, and losing his thumb! the bullet that knocked him down was stopped by his ammo thing on his jacket (sorry guys, don't know the terms). SOOO, the story goes:

Ma, you need to find me a wife when I come home.

"ugh, yeah, hon, sure" . I Had been praying, but this was a bit a pressure!

I found her at church. She lived in another town, but worked near me, but renting a room for the wk working close and then going home on wkends.

I brought her to my farm (he wasn't back yet). Couldn't believe how she just 'fit'. Invited her to 4th of July when he got back. they went out the next night. They actually kinda interrogated each other~down to what kind of pizza they liked, how many kids, etc. etc. They married the following June. They compromised on the pizza ingredients.

God answers prayer~and He likes to answer when we are obedient.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12