Author Thread
shepherdess

View Profile
Another Horse Muse ..........
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 02:38 PM

You and your horse "musings"...funny.

But you are smart to check movtives in what we do...or "bring" along. Hopefully my Christianity shows up first to the conversation/and or actions of daily life. Know there have been plenty of times criticism came becasue of it, so that is a good thing :applause: After all, we are to beware if the world is thinking well of us, no??

Well, my 2cents, now back to painting the barbed wire and old horse shoe on the ash buckets..hopefully the stove store will buy them all and help me pay off this wonderful (albiet expensive) new insert I bought!!

shepherdess

View Profile
Hurting Heart
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 01:11 PM

Amen and Amen!

praying

shepherdess

View Profile
FORGIVENESS and PRDIE...
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 08:36 AM

and...since it is sometimes easier said than done, may I just add that it can be a process, that we can conciously make the effort to forgive again and again, by the grace of God.

shepherdess

View Profile
The Pre-Trib Rapture: Interpreting Scripture By Scripture
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 08:30 AM

wow. That is UNBELIEVABLE.

If someone doesn't believe what you do, they are a Cult.

Interesting.

You keep reading and hopefully a lot of us will be praying.

shepherdess

View Profile
Not to be nosey or rude....
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 01:55 PM

hmm, noone said that Tulip....

side note: Isn't it interesting that the term "losing your virginity" is the main one used..in reality fewer "lose" it by being forced to have sex. Most just GIVE IT Away...

shepherdess

View Profile
Not to be nosey or rude....
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 12:53 PM

I am so proud of you both...which of course is nothing compared to the fact that

JESUS CHRIST Himself is proud of you!!! AND promises to Bless you.

Married once and both virgins~I know what it takes, but then doesn't God promise to give us what we need to follow Him? So really nothing special about me~HE did it for me. Even managed to raise (only) one son that also stayed pure (through military service~story I told in another post) and the way God blessed him and his new wife is SOOOO cool.

Remember satan is at work. Stay prayed up. Keep studying the word!

Satan comes in when the door is open just a bit. He got to my ex after many years, and he left and is with an unbeliever. BUT, looking back...wow, God is so amazing to me. So now, I too and waiting for marriage...and believing my Lord will once again bless obedience as He promised.

God Bless You!

shepherdess

View Profile
Athletes Revised.....
Posted : 12 Jan, 2011 08:20 AM

......wonder what the outcry would be if the posted topic was :

"What kind of "build" do you find most attractive for a women. And the answers went into the description of body parts like it has in the previous post.

Do you think there would be a different response between the two posts? ie : one describing the best body parts and the other called carnal. Hmmm...

Lets all be refreshingly honest....shall we....or can we?"

Well, I will take on your question...First of all, yes, of Course there would be different answers~Girls have different parts! (as you have noticed) :excited:

Secondly, we ARE all carnal, although hopefully we are working against that and for Christlikeness.

Third: the answers Were honest~which I guess could be problematic for some.

I thought the posts were written in a way that would get responses. If posted differently, and the men were asked about body parts of women...it would have stayed empty...cause after all, we have Smart men on here! :glow:

shepherdess

View Profile
What does religion do for the masses?
Posted : 9 Jan, 2011 09:41 PM

my apologies. this post was addressed to the men.

shepherdess

View Profile
What does religion do for the masses?
Posted : 9 Jan, 2011 09:39 PM

The Bible provides answers to all those things.

You might want to consider what God has to say about adding to His word in Rev. 22:18 and 19

shepherdess

View Profile
On Marriage, a Demons Perspective
Posted : 9 Jan, 2011 04:38 PM

excellent book. should be a must read...after all, in many public schools, Harry Potter (the religion of witchcraft) is now required reading!

There is also a contempory book very similar but an easier reading level, and for the life of me I can't remember the title, do you know it Twos??

gotta stop loaning out books and not writing down who took em!

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11