Author Thread
Gourd00

View Profile
Favorite Food?
Posted : 5 Apr, 2008 03:07 PM

So what is everyone's favorite food?

Gourd00

View Profile
What to Christian guys truly think about divorced moms?
Posted : 5 Apr, 2008 02:57 PM

It depends, for me, how the divorce came about. If they just decided that they didnt feel happy together, and so they parted ways, i wouldnt date that woman. But if her husband became an unbeliever and walked away, and he filed the divorce, id consider her as eligible material. Or if her old husband passed away, i would consider her dateable, but then that would make her a widow.

Gourd00

View Profile
For all God following guy from ages 20 - 24. . .
Posted : 5 Apr, 2008 02:50 PM

if ur talking about americans and probably a lot of other industrialized societies (england/australia), the reason girls who a bit heavier dont get a second look is because culture says that the guys should go for the slender girls, and that those are the "top rung" when it comes to pickins. As a smaller note of health, girls who are naturally in a normally healthy weight range are going to have less weight related health issues, which is also attractive to a person (the less issues one might have to deal with the better).

Is it the only thing a guy will consider when choosing a gf or spouse? Only for a shallow guy. Personality can melt physical issues away if things are clicking quite nicely.

And it isnt just body size that makes a difference, obviously, lots of slender girls dont get dates because maybe they dont have a good face, or they dont waste any time on their looks, or maybe they're a real witch. Weight is just one of many issues that has to be taken into consideration with whether a girl is worthwhile or not.

Id also like to bring up that guys who dont have the "ripped abs" or "college guy" look actually sometimes prefer getting a gf with a couple extra pounds because they can relate, and they dont have to feel like they have to live up to some standard as compared to if they had met a slender girl (the guy feeling like he would have to lose weight).

But yea, lots of stuff entwined in the issue. It wasnt always like it was today, the greeks would probably have laughed at all the slender girls today and said "whats that, a toothpick?" They tended to like their females a bit bigger, because it meant they were more likely to survive the child bearing/rearing.

Gourd00

View Profile
Can I get a real response from a man?
Posted : 5 Apr, 2008 02:39 PM

Could be lots of reasons. Could be an issue he hasnt had the courage to talk to u about, could be a situation in his life (trouble at work, etc) that is getting to him, could be a medical condition. The best thing u could do is talk to him about it, and then go from there.

Page : 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16