Author Thread
Deborahe

View Profile
Speak Out!
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 06:19 PM

Will,

I am a #3; I'm proud to say I am a born again, Holy Ghost

Filled, Washed in the Blood; child of The Living God !

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Fantastic Post, Will: Keep 'em Coming !

Deborahe

View Profile
Bragging on God
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 12:39 PM

Answered Prayers ! Certainly worthy of being bragged about-------------- Thanks for sharing, Diana. Our God is

So Good !

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Spot in my heart for the X-Files
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 10:20 AM

FEAR is the enemy. Since I'm not a Fan of the show; I'll respect your request and reply no more. Shaking the dust !

In Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Changing Churches
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 09:46 AM

JohnnDB,

If he hasn't accepted Christ as his Saviour yet, I don't find it odd at all. People in the world do "strange things" !

God Bless You,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
JESUS
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 08:50 AM

Words can't begin to express ! If I were to share all the nice things He's done for me, there wouldn't be any available space left in this forum:::----------- so I'll simply say, " Thank you, Jesus--------- I Love you, Lord" !

God Bless you all,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Judgment and Discernment
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 07:54 AM

AMEN, Jonathan !

When God allows someone to discern certain things, folks immediately fire back with, "you're judgeing". Satan uses

that a lot to get Christians to back off; Of course he doesn't want the TRUTH told.

GOD gave us discernment, Saints !

Don't be afraid to use it ! ! !

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
King James
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 05:57 AM

JustCause,

Thank you for your encourageing words. May GOD continue

to fill us all with the Knowledge of Him !

God Bless You,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Man vs. Woman
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 05:45 AM

FUNNY ! :laugh: Strawberi, Thanks for making me laugh

this early in the morning.

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Spot in my heart for the X-Files
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 10:41 PM

JustCause,

RightKnight was giving you some very good advice. Watching T.V. shows that cause a spirit of fear is something I'd strongly advise against. He was not being judgemental; He was doing what GOD expects from us; taking a stand against the enemy.

This is a Christian site; so not matter what section of the forum you're in; if and when GOD leads, you may receive responses of a spiritual nature. GOD doesn't stay in a corner. He is Everywhere!

Love in Christ,

Deborah :angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
Eye witness of Death, destinations revealed!
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 03:08 PM

An Eyewitness account here:

My ex mother-in-law accepted Christ just days before her death. She lost her battle with cancer. Her daughter, (Margie) who led me to the LORD, answered her request to have Psalm 23 read to her over and over during her 8 day stay in the hospital. The day she died, the family was called in. Collette had been alone most of the day; so Margie pulled a chair up next to her bedside and when she started to read Psalm 23 aloud, her mother said, "you don't have to read that again. You just read it to me." She stretched her hand out and said, "What beautiful lights!" Those were her last words. A look of Peace fell on her face as she died. I believe an angel read her that Psalm and there's not a doubt in my mind concerning where she is now. I know she's with Jesus and I'll see her again one day!

Love in Christ,

:angel: Deborah

Page : 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17