Author Thread
Deborahe

View Profile
Eye witness of Death, destinations revealed!
Posted : 22 Jul, 2008 08:58 AM

This may seem too eerie for some: but a true account of an un-godly person's death.

During the same week, prior to my mother-in-law's death, there was a woman(mid-50's) who was in a room a couple of doors down on the same floor. I don't even know why she was in the hospital, but her screams of pain could be heard at all hours.

Margie, being led by God, went into her room to ask if she knew the Lord or wanted to accept Him. Her arms were in restraints on either side of the bed to keep her from hurting herself. Her response was,"If you want to help me ,get me

down off this cross". She spit in Margie's face!

We weren't there when she died that same night; but were told by the nurses on duty, that the woman's screams of,"I don't want to go!", right before she died was something they

would never forget!

Saints, Please love your neighbour enough to share Jesus with them. It is appointed unto man once to die, and after this, the judgement.

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Walk in the Word
Posted : 21 Jul, 2008 02:26 PM

"And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones : and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not." Isaiah 58:11

God Bless you, Will !

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
running the race
Posted : 21 Jul, 2008 07:55 AM

Staying in shape is a good thing. I love to walk, especially where I'm living now; God has blessed me with a beautiful view; but when it comes to doing 50 jumping jacks or study the Word, I always choose the latter:glow:

Spiritual fitness to me is being Ready,Willing and Able to go where God sends, do what He asks; no matter what time of day or night it is.

The way to attain it is: Fast often------ Daily read His Word---

Pray, Pray, PRAY------- The more we fellowship with Jesus , the more spiritually fit we will be. Trust and Obey!

The Reward ? There are many, but the best one will be hearing GOD say,"Well done, good and faithful servant."

"For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come." I Timothy 4:;8

We need to Fast Up; Pray Up; Look Up ! Our Redemption Draweth Nigh!

God Bless You, strawberi !

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Please Pray And Stand With Me In Agreement
Posted : 21 Jul, 2008 02:53 AM

Diane,

I will stand in agreement with you. Our God Is Able !

God Bless You,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
What Prize, What Glory, What Treasure!!!!!
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 02:01 PM

This is a MUST READ post ! Praying the Spirit of God will draw

many to read this and that they will be just as excited and Blessed by it as I am !

Praising God,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Prayer Request
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 11:26 AM

bettyjo,

I'll pray as well. Keep us posted.

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
ABORTION
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 10:47 AM

evona,

My baby sister has had 2; she doesn't KNOW the Lord yet; and the guilt she feels is very evident. She can't get past it.

She now has a beautiful little boy who will be 8 in Aug., but

her inability to forgive herself for a choice she made years ago has affected the entire family.Her name is Kelly; I ask you all to remember her in your prayers.

italianscool's words of encouragement are so True !

God Bless,

Deborah :angel:

Deborahe

View Profile
Eye witness of Death, destinations revealed!
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 09:34 AM

Job 21:23,25 "One dieth in his full strength, being wholly at ease and quiet." " And another dieth in the bitterness of his soul, and never eateth with pleasure."

My Aunt a registered nurse of 35 years, spent the majority of those years on staff at a nursing home in a small town in N.C. In her 70's now and although not born again yet, I believe her account of this is true.

She worked in what was called A-B hall. On various occasions; she would feel a wind blow; even saw papers fly off a desk from the wind in a hall where no windows were and the doors at each end were locked. Each time she felt it, a patient would die. She said she felt it one night and at the end of her shift; she went home thinking no death had occured. The next morning, she found out one of the patients she had grown to dearly love had passed away minutes after she left.

Death Angel?

In Christ,

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
Price of Gas & Flintstones
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 08:07 AM

Would certainly build our leg muscles up !:excited:

Deborah

Deborahe

View Profile
King James
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 07:27 AM

king? Bruce,

You've soooo funny:laugh: That's one of the reasons I like ya so much! Thanks for your input : : ; won't take but a second for God to heal that little tongue bite:ROFL:

When you think about it, King Bruce isn't that far fetched at

all-----------------------Revelation 1: 5, 6

And from Jesus Christ,who is the faithful witness,and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. A-men'.

Thanks for teaching me something new. I didn't know such "versions' were so far from the TRUTH ! Another

point to add to my list of reasons for staying with KJV.

You are,indeed,a Blessing ! ! !

Love in Christ,

Deborah

Page : 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16