Author Thread
kidvid711

View Profile
What do you guys think about girls that read?
Posted : 19 Mar, 2009 10:00 PM

*Places a sign*

"Do not read"

*Places the sign on LaurenBrooke888 front yard.*

kidvid711

View Profile
Would you date this person?
Posted : 17 Mar, 2009 06:31 AM

Maybe I should look in the bright side of things. I still know a few people that haven't change at all and that is a risky chance to take. Especially seeing how a few marriages ended up to be. Very Risky, but I'll leave it at that and re-read the chapters. Just so I won't forget.

Seeing what people do sometimes can make you go the other direction.

kidvid711

View Profile
Posted : 16 Mar, 2009 10:55 PM

Hey that is how clear as I can be :)

I just find it unfair. I think if a person been that way, he or she will always be that way. I don't really see people change at all. They usually change for the worst.

When I look at Marriages in both sides. Christianity and non-Christians. I do find this stupid. How history just keep repeating itself. Guys that doesn't have responsible fathers ended up doing the same thing there fathers do. Everyone just follow a funny certain pattern.

Marrying someone just out of faith is very risky, because I know many people that did it and ended up bringing home a rabbit with rabies instead of a nice juicy deer. One thing for sure. I want a nice juicy deer. :eat:

kidvid711

View Profile
Posted : 16 Mar, 2009 09:42 PM

Since she was sinful in the past. I want to be sinful in the past as well. Equally to her sins. :devil:

kidvid711

View Profile
Posted : 16 Mar, 2009 04:42 PM

I know I know. Food for the stomach and stomach for the food, But still. I find it unfair. I know love is about giving not receiving but its like. Let me play around too then come back at her since she played around already. :peace: That is my way of being equally yoke. :laugh: Then again, facing judgment is pretty tough. What would I say to God? I felt tempted? I couldn't control myself. I know that God wouldn't put us through something we can't handle. It is still unfair.

13"Food for the stomach and the stomach for food"�but God will destroy them both. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.

kidvid711

View Profile
Posted : 13 Mar, 2009 09:06 PM

Just thinking about it.... Its just so awful. I think if I had done the same thing, then I can tolerate it.

kidvid711

View Profile
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 10:07 PM

I can't do it :laugh: If I didn't know her pass then its a maybe. Why approach something if you don't have the emotion for it? Especially when its too much for the heart to tolerate.

kidvid711

View Profile
Confused!
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 09:49 PM

heh. Maybe you was about to be his first girl friend. :laugh: Who knows...

kidvid711

View Profile
How should you tell someone.
Posted : 1 Mar, 2009 10:09 AM

Actually the reason I said "I don't know", Because there is a slight chance that both can suffer the consequences of that sin. Depending on that sin and if the person has a good enough heart not to hurt you with it.

I say the two should just work together to overcome everything. Besides. We can't rely on our own strength.

kidvid711

View Profile
How should you tell someone.
Posted : 28 Feb, 2009 10:41 AM

Well, he doesn't really have to tell you his sins. I guess as long as he confess them to God. And you can take a peek while he's praying just kidding :)

I don't know, as long as he confess them to God, I think everything should be okay.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10