Author Thread
OutOfStep

View Profile
upon request more Jew hating quotes from martin luther
Posted : 17 May, 2011 03:43 PM

(Sorry, typing in spurts, I may not have a lot of flow...) I guess my point is, whatever the circumstances are at the time, martin is calling on people to attack Jews, whatever the reason. So I am left to ponder, why give the "lack of time reference" as justification for hate? As for Catholicism, roman or otherwise, my point is that you don't seem able to accept that martin is hateful in his rhetoric. Its easy to believe that Gods devine hand influenced the creation at eventual interpretations of the Bible. Then martin left because of mans influence, and crested protestants. So if man corrupted Gods pure word once, what would stop you from believing it can happen again? And if his rhetoric is any indication of his beliefs, I will stick to Catholicism, thank you.

OutOfStep

View Profile
Posted : 17 May, 2011 03:34 PM

So its just if we are removing the evil of Judaism? I don't get it. I get that your problem is with the wording of the kind of hate, but I get the impression that you are defending the rhetoric. And to use Gods word to generate hate is wrong. So what's your rationalization? Machiavellian in its structure, the ends justify the means, ipso facto, martin is a good guy because he started the protestant branch? I can't buy that, and id like a refund.

OutOfStep

View Profile
Posted : 17 May, 2011 03:27 PM

Hillarious! Ok, I will type fast to get it all down before I get dropped again... 1st, you can read everything there is about alexander, but you will never know for certin what drove him to conquer. What he said would give you an inkling, but never everything. 2nd, martin said "burn their schools", "raze their houses", don't grant them protection, and kick them out of the country. Wether racist or biggoted, its hate. So why are you defending it? Whatever the time period, its hate. My God doesn't call on me to do that, sorry.

OutOfStep

View Profile
Christian Music By Secular Bands?
Posted : 17 May, 2011 02:11 PM

Examples?

OutOfStep

View Profile
Posted : 17 May, 2011 12:15 PM

I'm not sure why this conversation came up, but let's play ball! Ok, 1st, SirJames, I'm not sure that reading about someones view of someone else, outside of the Bible, is an accurate outlook on their intentions. And "everybody else was racist" IS NOT A DEFENSE. Seriously... 2nd, protestants claim that the Bible was assembled through Gods will. That He is responsible for the Catholic church, and that man perverted it. So why is it hard to believe that martin isn't a man? Learn to admit fault. Humble yourselves. I'm not proud of the popes stand on the germans during WWII. I'm not proud of the Crusades. But I own it. I'm not perfect, and neither are the followers of my faith. But I am quick to call them out on it. So if martin did say these things, why would you not own it? My God calls on me to be compassionate. He doesn't tyraide like the band Earth Crisis when they call on vegan straight-edgers to burn down McDonalds. He wants me to be understanding, but not accepting of others and their differences. That's how Jesus made the impression that he did with tax collectors and hookers, and why we should be brining others to God by what we do, not what we say. Loving all, regardless of their belief system, or what they do to me. Then again, I'm not in leading a group of christians in the name of Christ. I think that demands more responsibility, and others feel the same way. That's why there is a charge quaintly named "inciting a riot"for people who preach burning of property. So I understand that I'm more Christlike than churchlike, and maybe that's not very Catholic. But God made me ornery, and I can't sit back while others deffend a biggot for spreading hate, regardless of his good works. 3rd, I'm not sure how this discussion, icebro, but I understand wanting to spark debate. It means we are thinking and getting to know our faith, and thus we walk closer with Him. But there might be a question in your "presentation". If you had worded it at the introduction of this post a lil better, it might not seem so inflamatory. Stay up, brothers...

OutOfStep

View Profile
more quotes of a christian church Jew hating father
Posted : 17 May, 2011 11:46 AM

?

OutOfStep

View Profile
Language
Posted : 17 May, 2011 11:38 AM

Ah. You are quite the witty man, 2. It seems infantile to plagarize, deface, or misnomer my thoughts if the term is applicable. I am nonplused by leaving a computer to do a (hu)mans job. Yes, I am anti-computer. Killing the working mans job, it is. But ty for the pointer. As for you, young lady, I am greatful for the input. You have been very helpful.

OutOfStep

View Profile
Posted : 17 May, 2011 11:22 AM

Sorry, English that not. Distracted me tv multitask fail.

OutOfStep

View Profile
Goodbye...for now, at least.
Posted : 17 May, 2011 11:19 AM

I will pray for you, Megadash. I think that a lot of people rush onto the datesites hoping that the title "christian dating site" will mean that I find someone equally yoked, or that this is His will. I never got onto this thing until I realized my heart was right with myself, and with God. I've found that place in myself.(FINALLY!!!!) I realized that no matter how much someone lies, no matter how they try, I'm not hurt by it. It just means right here, right now, this is not in His time. It let's me stay clear-headed enough torealize that I don't need someone, and its not that I'm "taking a break". I'm always looking, but I don't have that desire that causes me to see what isn't there. My head is clear, my heart is strong. instead of looking for a mate, try looking for a friend. Different approach, same result. God bless you, and take care.

OutOfStep

View Profile
Posted : 17 May, 2011 11:07 AM

Dg, divorce is a sin, right? If that's the reason you left your faith, then I should hear little complaint from people on this website about divorce from the protestants. And yet...

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9